Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    It almost feels like both producers are determined to sabotage each other's work. Talking about emmerdale and coronation street as both soaps have gone down since the new producer took over. Can't watch corrie at all at the moment, so dull and dark it's become. Emmerdale is my favourite so I'm still trying...
    I only started watching properly again because I thought Cain and Moira were getting back together. Now that i know that Charriet are continuing I've lost all faith in it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

mariba (30-10-2017)

How did Cain and Moira split again? It's so long ago now that I've forgotten!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (29-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    How did Cain and Moira split again? It's so long ago now that I've forgotten!
    They argued over Cains lack of support towards Holly, and as usual Cain storms off to sulk. Feeling sorry for himself he ends up drinking with Charity and later ends up kissing her.

The next day after talking it over with Chas, she advises her brother to go home to his wife. Later Cain and Moira make up, but feeling guilty over the kiss Cain tells Moira what happened between him & Charity. Moira is livid and kicks Cain out. It spirals over the next month with Charity's interference and Cains jealousy over James.

Total BS story line for them to end their relationship over a kiss. After everything they had been through James/DNA/Adams real father and kisses Chrissie/Pete.

Opps I forgot about Moira lying to Cain about her HIV scare.
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 29-10-2017 at 08:25.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (29-10-2017), mariba (30-10-2017)

Exactly. Cain went back to Charity only because Moira pushed him there. I know, it's just an excuse, but then again..we are just humans. Cain just said his opinion on Holly, and was sadly right. What happened to Holly was no way Cain's fault of course. Why is he getting all the blame from Moira? It's not like she hasn't done far worse herself.
    I wanted them back together, but after what Moira said to Cain last time he was brave enough to declare his love, I don't see them coming back together again. Not realistically. Moira doesn't deserve Cain anymore. Hopefully he will be happy with Harriet(without tea parties please!!!) and Moira will get a moment where she actually realises what she has lost but will never get Cain back again.

Exactly. Cain went back to Charity only because Moira pushed him there. I know, it's just an excuse, but then again..we are just humans. Cain just said his opinion on Holly, and was sadly right. What happened to Holly was no way Cain's fault of course. Why is he getting all the blame from Moira? It's not like she hasn't done far worse herself.
    I wanted them back together, but after what Moira said to Cain last time he was brave enough to declare his love, I don't see them coming back together again. Not realistically. Moira doesn't deserve Cain anymore. Hopefully he will be happy with Harriet(without tea parties please!!!) and Moira will get a moment where she actually realises what she has lost but will never get Cain back again.
    I agree about an "unrealistic reunion", the writers have really destroyed the characters of Cain & Moira. Both were passionate, strong minded individuals, but over this past year Iain MacLeod have made them weak and sometimes unbearable to watch.

But I think if Faith keeps interfering, she maybe the one to get these two back together. Fingers crossed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (31-10-2017)

Moira was always supportive of Debbie and I think she had hoped that Cain would do the same with Holly but he pushed her to choose and he went in the huff when she refused to boot out Holly.

It's obvious she still loves him but she can't trust him which is why she keeps pushing him away. Sure he made a big declaration of love but the fact that he went back to Harriet less than 24 hours later kind of proves that she can't trust him. The last time she needed him he ran back to Charity, this time it's Harriet, the next time (if there is a next time) it will probably be Kerry. The whole thing is ridiculous but it fits in well with the rest of the current mess

It's Cain who doesn't deserve Moira IMO.
    Last edited by katie hunter; 30-10-2017 at 22:16.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (31-10-2017), kiwigirl (31-10-2017), tammyy2j (31-10-2017)

It seems there are rumors that Cain & Harriet will be reunited at the end of the month. Like WTF? So over Cain. Moira does need to move on to someone else. And will she be giving her baby away? That rumor is still lingering.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    It seems there are rumors that Cain & Harriet will be reunited at the end of the month. Like WTF? So over Cain. Moira does need to move on to someone else. And will she be giving her baby away? That rumor is still lingering.
    Yes I heard that too. Apparently Charriet are going to be the new power couple of the Dales. I have also heard the rumour that Cain and Harriet will raise the baby which fills me with dread. All I can say is that the whole thing is a load of garbage and I won't be watching

14. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (07-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    Yes I heard that too. Apparently Charriet are going to be the new power couple of the Dales. I have also heard the rumour that Cain and Harriet will raise the baby which fills me with dread. All I can say is that the whole thing is a load of garbage and I won't be watching
    Let's hope this is just that, a rumour.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helena1414 For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (07-11-2017), kiwigirl (07-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    Yes I totally agree with you. TIME TO SWITCH OFF!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-11-2017), katie hunter (07-11-2017)

Thread Information