Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    I think the writers are just trying to give Moira more funny and differently paced scenes after all the misery she's been through. I found Victoria getting ashes in her face hilarious.
    I agree with you Olivia, its a nice change of pace for Moira and a funny moment between her and Victoria. Ross was cute too.

And it beats watching the White girls go at it.

I agree, the White sisters and their constant feuds are becoming boring now

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Topaz (03-02-2017)

Emmerdale's Faith Dingle will find an unlikely ally in the form of Moira next week as she continues to try and make peace with her family.

Faith (Sally Dexter) is currently struggling to rebuild her fractured relationship with her children – and with Chas temporarily departing the village, Faith's focus will shift to her son Cain.

With Cain still refusing to give his mum the time of day, Faith will find herself confiding in his estranged wife Moira – who knows only too well how difficult he can be.

Moved by their conversation, Moira can't help but step up to support Faith when she clashes with Cain again, after he learns she will be standing in for Debbie at work so she can look after Sarah.

Witnessing their latest argument, Moira springs to Faith's defence – insisting that Cain get to know his mother better and advising that he talk to Chas about what's really been going on.

Never one to appreciate being told what to do, Cain is more than a little miffed with Moira's interference and it looks like she may have done more harm than good. Will Moira's good intentions backfire? And what exactly does she mean about Chas?

Digital Spy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (30-03-2017)

Could it be the death of Faith or the knowledge of Faith's struggle with cancer that brings these two back together?

Why couldn't she just tell chas the reason why she couldn't hug her? And I still don't understand why she didn't. So what if she found out.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Why couldn't she just tell chas the reason why she couldn't hug her? And I still don't understand why she didn't. So what if she found out.
    There is cancer in the family with Sarah ... if Chas had found out, she might have panicked about getting breast cancer too and no doubt Cain could be affected too

But in real life she would have told and that's it. Sometimes I just hate the soaps and the way they have to try to create more drama on where it necessarily isn't. Instead we just have to continue to watch Chas giving her mother hard time. Cain is ok with her.

But that is what soaps do ... create drama

Why can't they just put these two together again? I know no couple can ever be happy and there has to be loads of drama but imo they were so good together...there is plenty they can do with them as a married couple that doesn't involve cheating and isn't boring.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheeratty For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (30-03-2017)

I think ultimately they will get back together, Faith wants them back on and she is pushy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (30-03-2017), Perdita (30-03-2017)

Thread Information