Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    They've ruined Cain and Moira. The idea that Moira was special. I hate this new producer.
    I totally agree !! All these producers jumping soaps is not good. Each soap is different for a reason but the current producer tries to make it like their last soap i.e. Corrie and now hollyoaks. Emmerdale is Emmerdale not hollyoaks!!!

You are right as I feel they have well and truly ruined Coira. Looking at the Coira union and the Cain/charity interaction, I do not believe that Cains head would have been turned by charity at all. Just not believable writing

I hope they can find a way back that is believable to us Coira/Emmerdale loyal fans..

They are spoiling the good British soap with their meddling. Nicola gluing a wig to jimmys head had hollyoaks written all over it for me!!!!!! Please stop and try and keep the heart of the soap alive!!!! Rant over😡😡

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wendas For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (18-12-2016), katie hunter (18-12-2016), kiwigirl (18-12-2016)

will moira be up duffy by pete?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will moira be up duffy by pete?
    Could they ruin her any more than they already have done? Cain and Moira were one of the best couples on Emmerdale and they have been trashed because some honcho at ITV decided it was a good idea. What a bloody joke this all is

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (23-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    Could they ruin her any more than they already have done? Cain and Moira were one of the best couples on Emmerdale and they have been trashed because some honcho at ITV decided it was a good idea. What a bloody joke this all is
    Exactly what I was thinking. But I hope that same Honcho wont allow Moira to be pregnant with Petes baby. That would be the end of Coira for good.

back to sleeping with cain so up duffy whose the daddy

Emmerdale's Moira Dingle may be heading down a criminal path next week, but never mind all that... we just want some answers on her love life!

Moira's popular relationship with Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) currently seems to be over for good, even though they slept together again in surprise scenes at Christmas.

So when Digital Spy recently caught up with Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, we just had to ask if there's any hope for all those 'Coira' shippers out there to hang onto.

Would you like to see Moira and Cain get back together?

"I would, because I think they actually do love each other. It'd be nice if true love actually did win in the end. But I don't think it's going to happen for a while - at least not until later in the year.

"I'm not quite sure what to expect, but the spoiler I've been given is that something is going to happen between Moira and Cain that's either going to be the making or the breaking of them. But I think Moira's heart still belongs to Cain and vice versa."

You've returned to Twitter recently, so do you often hear from vocal 'Coira' fans on there?

"Yeah, they're very supportive! But I'll be honest, I'm just a rubbish tweeter. I'm not very good at it and I forget to do it. Some of the other cast are very good at it, but I think you have to be one of those people. I do try to dip in, but I don't do it every day. That's just the type of person I am."

Would Moira be upset if Cain found somebody new while they're apart?

"Of course she would be. I think she'd have to accept it, because of the situation they're in at the moment, but they're still married technically so of course she would be upset. Moira still loves Cain and there's no two ways about it. But I think her way of grieving for Holly is to keep people at arm's length a little bit, just to help her cope."

What about Moira's connection with her own nephew Pete?

"I think Moira was doing that when she was drunk and she made a mistake. There is a chemistry between them, partly because he's a younger guy, but I don't think Moira would have taken it any further.

"Plus, Moira knows that Pete is happy with Leyla and she doesn't want to jeopardise that. They just went too far and they were quite naughty. I do like that naughty side of Moira, though. That's what makes you realise that her and Cain are more alike than you might think."

What else is coming up for Moira?

"She's going to get involved with Ross of all people, and there's going to be a little bit of history repeating itself when she finds a stolen car in her barn. It's all a bit humorous, funnier than what you've seen from Moira recently. It's her trying to take control back in her life, but maybe not in the right way."

Would you like Moira to be involved in Emma's comeuppance, whenever it may be?

"I think Moira will be involved, but it's a question of whether Emma will get her comeuppance or not. I don't know if she will, but I think everyone in the village will be shocked when Emma's secrets come out - if they do!"

What kind of reaction did you see to Holly's surprise death last year?

"I was really shocked by how big the reaction was. I really didn't expect to get that. I think it was because Emmerdale kept the story so quiet. I was abroad at the time so I didn't see everything, but I know there were lots of positive tweets. The phone calls I received and texts I received were lovely too."

Do you think storylines work best when they're kept secret?

"Definitely. Some things you can spoil, but when it's something like Holly's death, I don't think they should.

"I think the producers should actually keep things from us as well. They could wait until we're just about to film it and then reveal it to us. That'd be quite cool, wouldn't it? Then maybe it wouldn't get leaked as much. But we don't know how things leak, sometimes it just gets out."

Is it ever difficult to switch off from a huge story like that?

"When I was doing Holly's death storyline, it was difficult. But I would use my drive home as part of my comedown, and then I would walk my dog and learn my lines for the next day. I'm not going to pretend that it wasn't tricky, but you just have to do it."

What else would you like to see in Moira's future?

"I'd like to work with Adam Thomas a lot more. I know he's been off doing his bit in the jungle and I have seen him since he came back to work, but I'd quite like him to be having a cup of tea with his mum rather than eating spiders down under!"

Were you proud when you watched him on I'm A Celeb?

"Yeah, I was very proud of him and I voted for him loads. He was just himself in there. He said to me afterwards that he slept a lot, but they obviously cut a lot of that out!

"Adam just took it as a bit of a break. He did get a bit bored out there, but he was lucky as he got to do a lot of trials. I think they all got a bit bored, but you don't see that side of it on screen."

Would you do the jungle if the offer came in?

"I doubt it. They wouldn't want me! Maybe later on - I'd never say never. But I just don't fancy eating spiders. I've got a really weak stomach for stuff like that, so I'd definitely lose the eating trial!"

How does it feel to be up for the Serial Drama Performance prize at the National Television Awards?

"It's exciting. It's really unexpected, I have to be honest. I was quite shocked, really. I think the timing worked for me, because the Holly storyline went out and then the National Television Awards voting opened.

"It was also really lovely to be voted as Best Actress on Digital Spy last month. It was a nice little Christmas pressie."

Is this the first time you've been up for a big award?

"Yes it is. I think the last one was the Spectacular Scene at the Soap Awards for when John died. Of course, there was also the one with Digital Spy recently. I think Lacey Turner will probably be the favourite for this, or Danny [Miller]. But you just don't know really."

How do you feel about being up against Danny - one of your own co-stars?

"We're both just going to have a really nice night. I definitely would not be upset if he won it and I'm sure he'd feel the same way about me. He's got loads anyway, hasn't he?! (Laughs.) We've been having a joke about it.

"But it's also for the show and I think we've got a good chance this year. If we get the top soap prize at the NTAs, we'll have had them all in the past year. The show has been doing so well - all of the stories have been great. We had the Ashley story at Christmas, the car crash in October, the story with my Holly, and David's cancer.

"They've really covered a lot of material and it's just been a great year for Emmerdale. I think a lot of people would be surprised if we won, because it usually doesn't go our way."

Digital Spy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (25-01-2017)

Well theres still some hope for us Coira fans.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-01-2017)

was moira suppose to be funny with the car stealing and ashes because it didn't come across that way so stupid

I thought it was quite funny! I knew that terry must have been a dog.. Hopefully she will get away with it and car won't be found... I'm surprised police came so fast..

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was moira suppose to be funny with the car stealing and ashes because it didn't come across that way so stupid
    I think the writers are just trying to give Moira more funny and differently paced scenes after all the misery she's been through. I found Victoria getting ashes in her face hilarious.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (02-02-2017), Topaz (03-02-2017)

Thread Information