Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    cain should get with emma
    Be careful what you wish for

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (01-12-2016)

Wash your mouth out with soap!! Team Coira ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Just read that Pete and Moira are supposed to get romantic again at Christmas. De Ja Vue anyone?
    drunk moira makes a move on him and also knocks him down with her van

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-12-2016)

Emmerdale will air some emotional scenes over the festive season as a struggling Moira Dingle breaks down in Cain's arms.

Cain will be on hand to support Moira (Natalie J Robb) in some of her darkest hours, but whether or not a reconciliation is on the cards remains to be seen.

As we've revealed already, Moira will wreak havoc over the festive season as she gets behind the wheel while drunk and causes a nasty accident.

Moira is on a downward spiral due to a build-up of devastating events recently, but could live to regret her reckless behaviour when she heads off in her van after too many drinks at The Woolpack.

Pete Barton worries about Moira Dingle's drinking in Emmerdale
    ITV
    Not concentrating properly, Moira drives straight for Jacob Gallagher in the road, but ends up knocking down her own nephew Pete Barton (Anthony Quinlan) when he jumps in to save the schoolboy.

And it's not looking good for Moira when both unlucky victims end up in a bad way. Not only is Pete knocked unconscious in the collision, but Jacob also collapses shortly afterwards.

Anxious about what this means for Moira, Cain takes a major risk for her by falsely implicating himself in a horrifying road collision. However, when Peter tells Cain that Moira admitted to him she was driving the truck, he starts to worry whether she can actually manage to keep this a secret.

Cain Dingle takes the blame for Moira's drink-drive disaster in Emmerdale
    ITV
    Concerned, Cain calls Moira but she ignores him and drains a glass of whisky instead. Sensing that something us up, Cain soon heads over to the farm where he finds a desperate Moira trashing the place.

Before long, Moira breaks down and collapse into his arms as he tries to comfort her. But the moving moment doesn't last long as the pair soon return to their old ways and start bickering again.

As Christmas Day arrives, there is a palpable thawing between the former couple, but can they find a way to put the past behind them? And how will Moira react when Cain wonders if there is any hope left?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Friday, December 23 on ITV.

Digital Spy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (16-12-2016), kiwigirl (15-12-2016)

They've ruined Cain and Moira. The idea that Moira was special. I hate this new producer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to helena1414 For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (15-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    They've ruined Cain and Moira. The idea that Moira was special. I hate this new producer.
    I totally agree with you Helena, this producer is an idiot and so was the last, not to mention the writer needs to be shot. But fingers crossed that Cain & Moira will be united for good.JMO

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (16-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I totally agree with you Helena, this producer is an idiot and so was the last, not to mention the writer needs to be shot. But fingers crossed that Cain & Moira will be united for good.JMO
    It'll never be the same though..

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    I hope it will be - in time. But meantime we have Moira hitting the bottle and spiralling out of control while all of her 'friends' fail to notice what is going on.

I will never understand why they decided to mess with Coira in the first place, it's not like they ever intended to reunite Cain and Charity long term. The new EP is an eejit
    Last edited by katie hunter; 16-12-2016 at 22:50.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (18-12-2016), JessicaMad (16-12-2016), kiwigirl (16-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I hope it will be - in time. But meantime we have Moira hitting the bottle and spiralling out of control while all of her 'friends' fail to notice what is going on.

I will never understand why they decided to mess with Coira in the first place, it's not like they ever intended to reunite Cain and Charity long term. The new EP is an eejit
    That whole storyline of Cain running off with Charity was just a waste of time and made no sense at all. And like I've said before, The Powers That Be of Emmerdale could find far more better script writers within these forums. Thats an idea, if Emmerdale allows Fans to write one episode, the best script or story wins.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (17-12-2016), Perdita (17-12-2016), Wendas (18-12-2016)

Thread Information