Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I'm in a bit of shock about this. Iain revealed that he liked Coira. So why is he splitting them up?

Seems like he's caught to KO bug for partner swapping.
    Producers might like a pairing but then we have to have drama and keeping a couple together just is not drama. I am very disappointed that it is happening, hopefully they will get back together before long

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (30-07-2016), Ruffed_lemur (30-07-2016)

Personally I'm sad about this development too but yes as much as the producer might like the Coria pairing the need for high drama takes priority. There's no drama for stable happiness for long.

I have been quite disappointed in Cain's treatment of Moria for while though he always expects her loyalty and support but rarely gives it back to her, even with his foolish behaviour such a kidnapping or assaulting people but particularly how he has treated her in the wake of Holly's return & so on. He actually wanted her to disown her own daughter & has made her feel she would have to choose between her daughter & husband should he discovers Holly's relapse to the point she's afraid to tell him the truth. What type of person does that? In no way would his precious Debbie get that treatment whatever she did.

The way I'm hoping it goes is that after his 'hook up' with Charity however long it lasts he will soon realise what he has with Moria is worth fighting for and if they get back together eventually - he starts treating her so much better.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (30-07-2016), kiwigirl (26-07-2016), Perdita (26-07-2016), Ruffed_lemur (30-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    Personally I'm sad about this development too but yes as much as the producer might like the Coria pairing the need for high drama takes priority. There's no drama for stable happiness for long.

I have been quite disappointed in Cain's treatment of Moria for while though he always expects her loyalty and support but rarely gives it back to her, even with his foolish behaviour such a kidnapping or assaulting people but particularly how he has treated her in the wake of Holly's return & so on. He actually wanted her to disown her own daughter & has made her feel she would have to choose between her daughter & husband should he discovers Holly's relapse to the point she's afraid to tell him the truth. What type of person does that? In no way would his precious Debbie get that treatment whatever she did.

The way I'm hoping it goes is that after his 'hook up' with Charity however long it lasts he will soon realise what he has with Moria is worth fighting for and if they get back together eventually - he starts treating her so much better.
    I agree with you, Cain treats Moira appallingly sometimes and he can be very selfish. Yes, Moira has lied but can you blame her? She knows Cain will kick off and expect her to ditch Holly in favour of him. I wonder if Moira would ever ask him to choose her over his precious Debbie? I think not because Moira isn't like that. When you think about it I guess Cain isn't used to being with a woman who puts her kids first - Charity certainly doesn't

I am really disappointed that they have chosen to break up Coira and resurrect Cain and Charity - yawn. It kind of makes a sham of Cain and Moiras whole marriage when you have him jump straight back into Charity's bed. I thought Moira was supposed to be the love of his life? Can anyone tell me why Charity has to win all the time? Why does she click her fingers and get everything she wants? I am completely sick of the character. The best soap bitches have at least one redeeming quality and Charity has none.

Emmerdale should be renamed Infidelitydale. Not one couple can stay happy for long. Look at Zak and Lisa, Rhona and Paddy, now Cain and Moira and Jimmy and Nicola might soon be heading the same way. I am seriously questioning why I continue to watch this tripe.
    Last edited by katie hunter; 30-07-2016 at 20:40.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

binky321 (31-07-2016), helena1414 (30-07-2016), Perdita (30-07-2016), Pops1951 (06-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I agree with you, Cain treats Moira appallingly sometimes and he can be very selfish. Yes, Moira has lied but can you blame her? She knows Cain will kick off and expect her to ditch Holly in favour of him. I wonder if Moira would ever ask him to choose her over his precious Debbie? I think not because Moira isn't like that. When you think about it I guess Cain isn't used to being with a woman who puts her kids first - Charity certainly doesn't

I am really disappointed that they have chosen to break up Coira and resurrect Cain and Charity - yawn. It kind of makes a sham of Cain and Moiras whole marriage when you have him jump straight back into Charity's bed. I thought Moira was supposed to be the love of his life? Can anyone tell me why Charity has to win all the time? Why does she click her fingers and get everything she wants? I am completely sick of the character. The best soap bitches have at least one redeeming quality and Charity has none.

Emmerdale should be renamed Infidelitydale. Not one couple can stay happy for long. Look at Zak and Lisa, Rhona and Paddy, now Cain and Moira and Jimmy and Nicola might soon be heading the same way. I am seriously questioning why I continue to watch this tripe.
    I fear that all soaps are running the same storylines now and they are all the same so you can´t even say well I am going to watch another one ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (30-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I fear that all soaps are running the same storylines now and they are all the same so you can´t even say well I am going to watch another one ...
    Very true they are all similar but I do think Emmerdale is getting more and more like Hollyoaks with its sensationalist storylines. That's not a criticism of Hollyoaks but it's not what I expect to see on Emmerdałe. Money worries - have a dabble at arson. Want to keep your boyfriend - fake a pregnancy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (01-08-2016), Perdita (31-07-2016)

I think I am done with Emmerdale. Tonight's (Aug 2nd) so called story line made Charity look like a poor old slapper still holding on to delusions of grandeur. OK I am not a fan of hers, but I have always liked her style in terms of getting what she wants and thats Power & Money, in which Cain holds neither. So why try to fit that circle back with that square again? Charity & Cain make NO sense at all to me anymore. I like the banter between them, but not a fling/relationship. Cain has grownup with Moira, and I cant see anyone else for this couple but each other. And I hope James finally gets a clue and goes back to Chas. JMO

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (03-08-2016), Perdita (03-08-2016), Pops1951 (06-08-2016)

J
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I think I am done with Emmerdale. Tonight's (Aug 2nd) so called story line made Charity look like a poor old slapper still holding on to delusions of grandeur. OK I am not a fan of hers, but I have always liked her style in terms of getting what she wants and thats Power & Money, in which Cain holds neither. So why try to fit that circle back with that square again? Charity & Cain make NO sense at all to me anymore. I like the banter between them, but not a fling/relationship. Cain has grownup with Moira, and I cant see anyone else for this couple but each other. And I hope James finally gets a clue and goes back to Chas. JMO
    I found last nights EP very hard to watch. I think Moira was very very wrong to lie to Cain but on the other hand I think he is very childish in not understanding that Holly is her daughter. He didn't even seem that bothered that Moira could have HIV.

I am a Coira fan but I acknowledge how fantastic Charity and Cain were in their heyday. Lasts night seemed awkward to me, I didn't get a sense of chemistry or passion at all between them and maybe this is because they aren't the same people anymore.

If this is the direction that Emmerdałe now intend to take then I won't be watching either.
    Last edited by katie hunter; 03-08-2016 at 08:32.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (04-08-2016), Pops1951 (06-08-2016)

This Cain and Moira stuff is stupid. Moira knows all about the Robert beating last year, the beating of Bailey and what he did to Ross last year so how can she not know what he was like ?? It would have been better for him to have drunkenly slept with Charity and they split cause of that.. splitting cos of what happened todsy makes no sense.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sheeratty For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-08-2016), mariba (06-08-2016), Pops1951 (06-08-2016), tammyy2j (05-08-2016)

Moira should fight for Cain but no she ends the marriage Cain is living with Lisa now so maybe he don't want Charity

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (06-08-2016)

I'm the same. Emmerdale was the only soap I watched and its been Ruined with all these break-ups. Zak and Lisa was bad enough but now Cain and Moira. The Belle story is awful as well.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pops1951 For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (06-08-2016)

Thread Information