Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that there will be more big storylines on the way for the Bartons in 2012.

Robb also hinted that Cain's bad boy ways could come back to haunt him if he carries on upsetting people.

"[There's also] big storylines all around Cain coming up, leading up to Christmas," she said. "He's making a lot of people unhappy, put it that way, in the village. Bad repercussions are coming."
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale's series producer Stuart Blackburn has hinted that Cain Dingle could face a backlash from a number of his fellow villagers in the coming weeks.

Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, recently warned that Cain's bad behaviour could come back to haunt him if he carries on upsetting people in the village.

She said last week: "There's big storylines all around Cain coming up, leading up to Christmas. He's making a lot of people unhappy, put it that way, in the village. Bad repercussions are coming."

Emmerdale continues tonight at 7pm on ITV1.
    DS repeating itself again ?...?

Moira calls him disgusting then drops her knickers to have sex with him really classy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

xcarlyx (13-12-2011)

I think Moira had the affair with Cain to regain her power. John is the patriarch he likes to control the family and he also likes controlling Moira. He doesn't treat Moira as an EQUAL even though she is his WIFE. Yes, Moira was resentful because of John's decisions that almost made the family lose the farm. I am not advocating for Moira's affair but I can kind of understand it. I just wish the writers of Emmerdale made Moira have an affair with a more respectable kind of guy. It seems to me the affair with Cain was just a plot device because John and Moira are so unhappy with each other. Maybe, Moira will move on to a new guy someone different than John and no I am not talking about Cain Dingle.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    I think Moira had the affair with Cain to regain her power. John is the patriarch he likes to control the family and he also likes controlling Moira. He doesn't treat Moira as an EQUAL even though she is his WIFE. Yes, Moira was resentful because of John's decisions that almost made the family lose the farm. I am not advocating for Moira's affair but I can kind of understand it. I just wish the writers of Emmerdale made Moira have an affair with a more respectable kind of guy. It seems to me the affair with Cain was just a plot device because John and Moira are so unhappy with each other. Maybe, Moira will move on to a new guy someone different than John and no I am not talking about Cain Dingle.
    Declan would have been a better choice or even doppy Marlon he did have a crush on her and it would keep him away from Laurel

Moira went ape with John when Eve kissed him and now she expects John to forgive her for having an affair with Cain she is very deluded

Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that she enjoyed filming her sex scenes with co-star Jeff Hordley.

The actress plays Moira Barton in the ITV1 soap, who cheated on husband John (James Thornton) with Hordley's character Cain Dingle.

"It was brilliant doing the sex scenes," she told Bang Showbiz. "Jeff was really good to work with, he made it easy. The director choreographed it all. It was quite racy!

"Luckily, it was a double episode so they were able to go a bit further than usual. One of the sound guys was really embarrassed because he was right next to us while I was snogging Jeff."

However, co-star Thornton explained that being naked on set is often embarrassing for him.

He said: "Sometimes it's more embarrassing for the crew because they don't want to get caught clocking anything. I've done scenes before where I've been stark b*llock naked and had to walk across a room in front of an entire crew, who are hiding behind their hands."

Moira and John are two of six Emmerdale characters who will be accused of attempting to murder Cain on December 8.

Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley has revealed he is surprised that people consider his alter-ego Cain Dingle sexy.
    While Cain has become one of the village's most hated characters and is currently fighting for his life after being attacked in the ITV1 soap's Judgement Day plot, he also has a certain magnetism for the ladies with Moira Barton (Natalie J Robb), Amy Wyatt (Chelsea Halfpenny) and Charity Tate (Emma Atkins) all succumbing to his charms.
    But the actor can't understand why, saying: "It has most definitely shocked me. When he first came in, I think he was written as a villain and a baddie, but as the character has grown, this other side seems to have emerged.
    "It has shocked me and my wife massively. I don't know why!" he added.
    Jeff, who is happily married with two children in real life, admitted he hasn't had much reaction from viewers to his character.
    "Generally people are all right with Cain. Blokes especially like his laddish aspect," he revealed.
    "I don't actually go out that much so people know who I am, where I live. It always shocks me when people recognise me."
    The 41-year-old admitted he takes a moment before filming his scenes as Cain, to "get into" the character.
    "I try and take a few seconds before a take, give myself a few beats just to focus," he said.
    "I think about the character's situation and where he has gone, just a little thought beforehand. I need to understand where he's coming from."

PA

Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has admitted that her character's recent affair storyline had a huge reaction from fans of the soap.

The actress's alter ego Moira Barton embarked on a fling with village bad boy Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) late last year, which led to the breakdown of her marriage.

Robb told Celebs on Sunday: "I actually got the most attention after my raunchy storyline with Cain - I started getting letters from young men saying they were seeing Moira in a whole new light, and people started coming up to me on the street saying, 'What are you going to get up to next, Mucky Moira?' Even the rest of the cast call me that now."

Discussing the steamy scenes, she continued: "They had sex on the fridge in his garage. Moira did get quite mucky at that point - she took control of the situation and pushed Cain up against the car, then he pushed her up against the fridge. During filming, I actually winded Jeff by pushing him too hard. Luckily he was very understanding."

This week's Emmerdale episodes see Moira's relationship with husband John (James Thornton) get back on track, as they decide not to divorce each other after all.

Robb added: "They've had their problems over the years, like every married couple, but they've always overcome them. That's why I was horrified when I read in the script that Moira offered John the divorce, but I knew they'd never go through with it."

However, just as the pair are reconciling, they will be involved in a horrific road accident which airs in an hour-long special this Thursday.

Emmerdale's Natalie J Robb has revealed that Cain Dingle will hang around her character Moira Barton again as he needs a favour.

Moira is currently in the midst of a passionate affair with the much younger Alex Moss, after the death of her husband John and a tryst with Cain.

The actress told Inside Soap that Cain won't be giving his ex-lover up easily, saying: "[Cain's] going to be hanging around because he wants Moira to give Zak a job on the farm, but it'd be tricky for Moira to go there again after what happened.

"That said, Cain did have some kind of hold over her, and I think he has a softer side. It's whether Moira wants the job of finding it!"

Robb also spoke about her nickname Mucky Moira, and re-iterated that she's glad Moira is getting to do some happier scenes.

The 37-year-old said: "Since the Cain affair, everyone calls me Mucky Moira - even our producer, Stuart Blackburn!

"It's great fun to play the fling with Alex because Kurtis is adorable. It's nice to get to do something lighter after all the darkness surrounding John's death."

Emmerdale's Natalie J Robb has revealed that Cain Dingle will hang around her character Moira Barton again as he needs a favour.

Moira is currently in the midst of a passionate affair with the much younger Alex Moss, after the death of her husband John and a tryst with Cain.

The actress told Inside Soap that Cain won't be giving his ex-lover up easily, saying: "[Cain's] going to be hanging around because he wants Moira to give Zak a job on the farm, but it'd be tricky for Moira to go there again after what happened.

"That said, Cain did have some kind of hold over her, and I think he has a softer side. It's whether Moira wants the job of finding it!"

Robb also spoke about her nickname Mucky Moira, and re-iterated that she's glad Moira is getting to do some happier scenes.

The 37-year-old said: "Since the Cain affair, everyone calls me Mucky Moira - even our producer, Stuart Blackburn!

"It's great fun to play the fling with Alex because Kurtis is adorable. It's nice to get to do something lighter after all the darkness surrounding John's death."

Natalie J Robb who plays Emmerdale's Moira Barton, has hinted that Moira and Cain Dingle's relationship will go much further this time round.

Emmerdale fans are reportedly "quite excited" to see character Moira, nicknamed Mucky Moira due to her steamy love scenes, get involved with Cain again.

Robb revealed to the Daily Record: "Last time we got together, there was a fridge scene, where he moved all his tools off his fridge and plonked me on it, and I remember me winding him up when I thrust him against the car.

"That went out on the 8pm slot, so they just got away with it but it worked.

"I think that's why they tried to recreate Cain and Moira. It works on screen and, in the feedback I get from the audience, people seem quite excited at the thought of me getting back with Cain."

The actress added that she and co-star Jeff Hordley are looking forward to their on-screen reunion.

Robb said: "We are both really excited about what is coming into the scripts next.

"It's a cat and mouse relationship but it is going to have legs this time."

Hordley recently revealed that he thought it would be "very interesting" if Moira and Cain fell in love.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2DuJ4a2dm

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

alan45 (02-12-2012), tammyy2j (02-12-2012)

Thread Information