Page 48 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    And some people said that Cain was boring with Moira, afternoon tea? The writers desperately need some decent story lines. Now even Harriet has gone down hill to boringville.

And if they are persisting to keep Cain & Harriet together for the next few months or so, while they figure out how to put Cain back with Moira. At least give them some fire or something. Faith & Eric have more passion then those two.
    I think Cain and Moira will get back together especially now they have a son, Debbie and Faith will want them together

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (10-10-2017), kiwigirl (10-10-2017), Pops1951 (12-10-2017)

And some people said that Cain was boring with Moira, afternoon tea? The writers desperately need some decent story lines. Now even Harriet has gone down hill to boringville.

And if they are persisting to keep Cain & Harriet together for the next few months or so, while they figure out how to put Cain back with Moira. At least give them some fire or something. Faith & Eric have more passion then those two.
    This. Cain/Harriet are so unsuited. Not sure I want Moira/Cain back together as so much has happened but he and Harriet are just embarrassing.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheeratty For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (15-10-2017), TaintedLove (10-10-2017)

[QUOTE=Sheeratty;884397]This. Cain/Harriet are so unsuited. Not sure I want Moira/Cain back together as so much has happened but he and Harriet are just embarrassing.[/QUOTE:

Embarrassing is right, the afternoon scene made me sick of them both. But they gotta have Coira back together, they have a baby now. It was stupid breaking them up in the first place. Anyone would think that they are teenagers, even if they blinkin act as if they are. I just want the Cain & Harriet thing to STOP.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (10-10-2017)

Embarrassing is right, the afternoon scene made me sick of them both. But they gotta have Coira back together, they have a baby now. It was stupid breaking them up in the first place. Anyone would think that they are teenagers, even if they blinkin act as if they are. I just want the Cain & Harriet thing to STOP.
    H/C have no chemistry whatsoever. They are both good actors but you can't fake good chemistry. If he is the father, they need to break up pronto and have Cain focus on his son (and Kyle and his grandkids etc) not this rubbish with Harriet.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sheeratty For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (10-10-2017), kiwigirl (10-10-2017), lizann (10-10-2017), mariba (10-10-2017), Pops1951 (12-10-2017), tammyy2j (10-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeratty View Post
    H/C have no chemistry whatsoever. They are both good actors but you can't fake good chemistry. If he is the father, they need to break up pronto and have Cain focus on his son (and Kyle and his grandkids etc) not this rubbish with Harriet.
    I would like to see some scenes of Cain with Liv too

Is Cain living back in the Dingle house?

Sorry SomersetSunShin...But Kims correct. Charity is Zak's brother Obadiah daughter. And all I know is analyzing the Dingle Family Tree gives you a headache. LOL
    that doesn't matter, Chas is still an Aunty to Charity's kids, they've made this known numerous times on screen

Chas is also an Aunty to Debbie's kids Sarah and Jack, Chas will now also be an Aunty to Cain's kid's Kyle and Issac , and she is a Aunty to Molly Sharma{Gennie Walker's daughter}

Apparently Harriet will plan to leave the village in a couple of weeks and Cain will beg her to stay. It doesn't sound like Charriet are over

I'm sick of waiting for a Coira reunion, the length of time we have waited is beyond a joke. Iain Macleod knows how popular they are but he still wants to keep Cain, Harriet and their zero chemistry together. Makes no sense. If a baby doesn't reunite Coira then nothing will

12. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (11-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    Apparently Harriet will plan to leave the village in a couple of weeks and Cain will beg her to stay. It doesn't sound like Charriet are over

I'm sick of waiting for a Coira reunion, the length of time we have waited is beyond a joke. Iain Macleod knows how popular they are but he still wants to keep Cain, Harriet and their zero chemistry together. Makes no sense. If a baby doesn't reunite Coira then nothing will
    Exactly; this story-line of Cain fighting for Harriet is really farfetched now. Please someone wake me when they are over.
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 11-10-2017 at 01:41.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (11-10-2017)

Exactly; this story-line of Cain fighting for Harriet is really farfetched now. Please someone wake me when they are over.
    I long for the day that they are finally finished so that I can start watching properly again.

The fact that this nonsense has been stretched out as long as it has is proof that Iain McLeod has no new ideas and has to resort to stretching every storyline out until no one cares anymore.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (11-10-2017)

Is Moira suffering from postpartum depression? Understandable after everything thats happen.

Thread Information