Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Last night just proved how utterly stupid this show has been for destroying Cain and Moira's relationship. Sure they might get back together in a few months, a year but who is going to take them seriously? Cain will look like a mug and for me personally, it would feel like a joke and I would struggle to feel the same way about them. That reunion last year should have been an end to it all with them coming out of it as a stable couple and having storylines which resolved around Kyle, Issac and them as sort of Lisa/Zak replacements for the Dingles.

Kerry/Cain was horrendous last night.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheeratty For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (06-11-2019)

Moiras character should of gone ages ago all her storylines are shagging,babies her character has definitely ran its course hope cain never gets back with her but emmerdale writers are so rubbish they will probably be back together by xmas, how can you let ryan,Andrew go and keep the likes of James morten,Danny miller,Michelle Hardwick??????????

Moira's excuse and trying to explain the affair was stupid, she pursued Nate as much as he pursued her, she had no reason no excuse, the writers ruined her and Cain

I think I would prefer Cain with Kim than Kerry, why did both go there, Kerry is Amy's mother, Kyle's granny and she knew of the affair

I'm probably the only that still holds on to hope that Cain & Moira will be brought back together. This Producer and Writers need to make Moira stronger and fight for her husband. There is so much more that these two characters can do without sleeping around etc etc. I'd like to see Moira save Cain for once. JMO

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

fimcg123 (10-11-2019), Perdita (07-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I'm probably the only that still holds on to hope that Cain & Moira will be brought back together. This Producer and Writers need to make Moira stronger and fight for her husband. There is so much more that these two characters can do without sleeping around etc etc. I'd like to see Moira save Cain for once. JMO
    That has always been the problem with the writing for Cain and Moira. Once they were put back together the writers obviously didn't have a clue what to do with them. We now have the same plot driven nonsense that we went through with Kate Oates, there is no character development they simply change the characters personality to suit the plot. It's lazy writing.

After last nights ep I am thinking that maybe the whole reason for this storyline was not to give Cain a new son but to resurrect 'bad' Cain - yawn.
    Last edited by katie hunter; 07-11-2019 at 06:56.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (07-11-2019), tammyy2j (07-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Moira's excuse and trying to explain the affair was stupid, she pursued Nate as much as he pursued her, she had no reason no excuse, the writers ruined her and Cain

I think I would prefer Cain with Kim than Kerry, why did both go there, Kerry is Amy's mother, Kyle's granny and she knew of the affair
    Moira's excuses were pathetic (no doubt because the writers knew the affair was rubbish and they had to make the best of a bad job in trying to explain it). She didn't just sleep with him once or twice (still bad but maybe could be explained away if they were drunk or something) she slept with him for months and in her marital bed. From what I saw she didn't give a damn about Cain's feelings so to believe now she suddenly cares is hard to take seriously.

I really hope they dont reunite with Cain saving her from something. its been done before and just cos you save someone from a bad situation doesn't mean you should be with that person.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    That has always been the problem with the writing for Cain and Moira. Once they were put back together the writers obviously didn't have a clue what to do with them. We now have the same plot driven nonsense that we went through with Kate Oates, there is no character development they simply change the characters personality to suit the plot. It's lazy writing.

After last nights ep I am thinking that maybe the whole reason for this storyline was not to give Cain a new son but to resurrect 'bad' Cain - yawn.

I really like your take on this situation, lack of character development is spot on. So I hope these writers or the idiot producer makes Moira the hero and save Cain from himself and whatever mess hes getting himself into.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-12-2019), katie hunter (07-11-2019)

i kinda want cain to try with nate just to piss off moira

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...nscious-ditch/

If Moira dies, I will be really done with this show. For real this time.

She needs to redeem herself, whether with or without Cain. I want to see the strong Moira return and take back what is hers. Her child, maybe her husband, her farm and her strength. I really hope these writers give her a break.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (28-12-2019), Perdita (28-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...nscious-ditch/

If Moira dies, I will be really done with this show. For real this time.

She needs to redeem herself, whether with or without Cain. I want to see the strong Moira return and take back what is hers. Her child, maybe her husband, her farm and her strength. I really hope these writers give her a break.
    Agreed, but I am not so sure that her road to redemption should involve Cain. After everything they have been through she might be better off without him.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (29-12-2019), Perdita (28-12-2019)

Thread Information