Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

hypocrite moira going on about honesty and holly

where was her grieving thinking of holly when jumping on nate

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    hypocrite moira going on about honesty and holly

where was her grieving thinking of holly when jumping on nate
    When grieving, folk can do all sort of things you would not expect them to do and some might come across as very immoral to previously very chaste behaviour ..

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    When grieving, folk can do all sort of things you would not expect them to do and some might come across as very immoral to previously very chaste behaviour ..
    mucky cheating mare moira always

harriet should punch her

even when cain is nice and romantic, the slapper wants nate

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (02-10-2019), tammyy2j (03-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Think he does not stand a chance with Harriet now she is with Will ... hope it is not Kim, who does not want a proper relationship and still hope that Amy and Kerry do jail time soon so she is out of the way ...
    Cain could have "fun" with Kim

This storyline has ruined Moira

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Cain could have "fun" with Kim

This storyline has ruined Moira
    Moira has definitely been ruined and I can't see how she can ever be redeemed now. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets bumped off in the big October week.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (07-10-2019), lizann (06-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    Moira has definitely been ruined and I can't see how she can ever be redeemed now. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets bumped off in the big October week.
    when is that big week?

it looking like moira wants nate if not she'd have fired him and told him move his caravan, got him another farm job

Ok; call me naive, but I believe that Moira still loves Cain and I think she may confess. If the rumors are true, Nate is Cains long-lost son. And yes that could be an interesting storyline. But somehow I still hold on to hope that these idiots writers will redeem Moira, and she will fight to get Cain back. Its about time the shoe was on the other foot. Cain has been no angel, dont forget he did end up with Charity breaking Moira heart. And yes, he somewhat chased Moira until Harriet became a distraction. So I would like to see him have a fling with Kim, just to get back at Moira. But I hold on to hope that Moira will have her husband back one soon and not let this storyline drag on for another year. JMOP

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Ok; call me naive, but I believe that Moira still loves Cain and I think she may confess. If the rumors are true, Nate is Cains long-lost son. And yes that could be an interesting storyline. But somehow I still hold on to hope that these idiots writers will redeem Moira, and she will fight to get Cain back. Its about time the shoe was on the other foot. Cain has been no angel, dont forget he did end up with Charity breaking Moira heart. And yes, he somewhat chased Moira until Harriet became a distraction. So I would like to see him have a fling with Kim, just to get back at Moira. But I hold on to hope that Moira will have her husband back one soon and not let this storyline drag on for another year. JMOP
    I think she still loves Cain too and only turned to Nate because Cain wasn't giving her enough attention and was taking her for granted. There are a lot of similarities between when she cheated on John with Cain. Difference is that Cain knows all of Moira's secrets and he won't forgive her easily. I am still convinced that the only reason for this rubbish storyline (Cain and Moira were only reunited a year ago so why split them so quickly) is because Natalie J Robb is leaving. Just my theory

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I think she still loves Cain too and only turned to Nate because Cain wasn't giving her enough attention and was taking her for granted. There are a lot of similarities between when she cheated on John with Cain. Difference is that Cain knows all of Moira's secrets and he won't forgive her easily. I am still convinced that the only reason for this rubbish storyline (Cain and Moira were only reunited a year ago so why split them so quickly) is because Natalie J Robb is leaving. Just my theory
    Yes I so agree, I believe they are keeping her leaving a really tight secret. Moira might not have been everyone's cup-of-tea, but she was a decent character why ruin her. If Natalie J Robb isn't leaving, then the writers of Emmerdale production had been appalling.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (08-10-2019), tammyy2j (09-10-2019)

Thread Information