Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    What is it gonna take to get these two back together?
    A new EP? The current one thinks that Charriet is a great idea and quite frankly doesn't give a stuff about what is and isn't popular with the viewers

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (25-10-2017), lizann (25-10-2017), tammyy2j (26-10-2017)

We all know what Cain had done was wrong, but what the hell does this woman want? He declared his love for her. What is it gonna take to get these two back together?
    I think Moira is still very much in love with Cain. She doesn't want to be though, as she can't trust him and is afraid he'll let her down again?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helena1414 For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-10-2017), Perdita (25-10-2017), tammyy2j (26-10-2017)

I don't care what moira thinks or feels any more, they have made her completely unreasonable! I just don't see how after this it could be possible to put these two together in a way that it would be believable. Cáin has been scorned now. No person, man or woman, would ever go back after that sort of treatment as cain got from moira last night.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I don't care what moira thinks or feels any more, they have made her completely unreasonable! I just don't see how after this it could be possible to put these two together in a way that it would be believable. Cáin has been scorned now. No person, man or woman, would ever go back after that sort of treatment as cain got from moira last night.
    Yep; that's what I was thinking about. The writers along with that muppet Iain MacLeod have made Cain uncharacteristic. Where is the take charge Cain gone? He wouldn't take no for an answer before these clowns turned him into a woman having morning tea with the Vicar.

And as for Moira, shes really starting to get on my nerves.

We as fans deserve more then the scraps that they have been feeding us. Look at Robert and every nasty little thing hes done, he gets a chance with Aaron again and I.M has made that quite clear.

Somebody please wake me up when this crap is over and done with. Emmerdale has gone down the crapper for sure. JMOP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (28-10-2017)

moira is not so innocent squeaky clean, she slept with james and pete she could be blamed for emma going completely off the planet loopy so guilt of finn and james deaths on her too

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (25-10-2017), tammyy2j (26-10-2017)

Over Moira and back to Harriet for Cain

Harriet knows she is second best, she overheard Moira say she don't want Cain

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (27-10-2017)

Somebody please wake me up when this crap is over and done with. Emmerdale has gone down the crapper for sure. JMOP
    That's how I feel too. Fed up with Emmerdale, Iain has all but destroyed it and I can't see it improving until he leaves

It almost feels like both producers are determined to sabotage each other's work. Talking about emmerdale and coronation street as both soaps have gone down since the new producer took over. Can't watch corrie at all at the moment, so dull and dark it's become. Emmerdale is my favourite so I'm still trying...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (28-10-2017), lizann (28-10-2017), tammyy2j (31-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    It almost feels like both producers are determined to sabotage each other's work. Talking about emmerdale and coronation street as both soaps have gone down since the new producer took over. Can't watch corrie at all at the moment, so dull and dark it's become. Emmerdale is my favourite so I'm still trying...
    Although I said I am done with Emmerdale, its Faith who keeps bringing me back. I cant help but like her every time shes on. Especially when she man-handles Cain.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-10-2017), mariba (28-10-2017), tammyy2j (31-10-2017)

I like Faith too.

When has Vanessa become all lesbian? She had feelings for Rhona and they had something going on(no one seems to remember that), but she has been only with men since. Now after Charity, she's treated as lesbian only.

Thread Information