Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Cain and Moira must be finished now, surely. I know other couples have come back from an affair but not usually when it involves your wife sleeping with your unknown long lost son. Poor Issac when he gets older and finds out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheeratty For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-10-2019), Perdita (25-10-2019), tammyy2j (30-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeratty View Post
    Cain and Moira must be finished now, surely. I know other couples have come back from an affair but not usually when it involves your wife sleeping with your unknown long lost son. Poor Issac when he gets older and finds out.
    I can't see a way back for them now. They have been ruined as a couple and it would be a farce if Cain took her back after everything that has happened.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-10-2019), tammyy2j (30-10-2019)

loved cain in the pub outing moira and nate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-10-2019)

moira blaming nate he didnt force her knickers off and into bed, it takes 2 she could say no and resist

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-10-2019), Ruffed_lemur (26-10-2019), tammyy2j (29-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I can't see a way back for them now. They have been ruined as a couple and it would be a farce if Cain took her back after everything that has happened.
    I agree, great couple ruined by idiot writers. And now Sally Dexter has left, I thought she was a great edition to the cast. But I wouldn't blame her leaving with the BS scripts shes been given. Its surprising that other members of the cast aren't leaving. But I wonder if Cain will out Moira for murdering Emma? I know there's the Dingle code where they don't grass, but that would be his revenge against Moira.
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 26-10-2019 at 04:47.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (27-10-2019), tammyy2j (31-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I agree, great couple ruined by idiot writers. And now Sally Dexter has left, I thought she was a great edition to the cast. But I wouldn't blame her leaving with the BS scripts shes been given. Its surprising that other members of the cast aren't leaving. But I wonder if Cain will out Moira for murdering Emma? I know there's the Dingle code where they don't grass, but that would be his revenge against Moira.
    It would be the ultimate revenge. If he did shop her to the police he could be implicating himself, Aaron, Robert, Pete and Ross but I'm sure the writers wouldn't let a technicality like that get in the way of a 'good' storyline

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (30-10-2019), tammyy2j (30-10-2019)

Agreed. Honestly I cannot believe they split them up for so long last time, had them get back together and according to the producer, were already planning the affair storyline at the same time. Why bother getting them back together in the first place then? They could have done so much more with them as a couple without resorting to cheating.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheeratty For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (28-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeratty View Post
    Agreed. Honestly I cannot believe they split them up for so long last time, had them get back together and according to the producer, were already planning the affair storyline at the same time. Why bother getting them back together in the first place then? They could have done so much more with them as a couple without resorting to cheating.
    That has always been the problem with Cain and Moira. Once they were together the writers didn't have a clue what to do with them. I can't remember many nice storylines for them at all. I know it's a soap and it's supposed to have drama but jeez you would think they could have given them a bit of happiness. Nothing changed once they were back together. Moira was still alienated from the Dingles, you hardly ever saw her at family events and Cain spent a lot of time in Scotland leaving her alone with the kids and the farm. I guess it makes sense now when you hear that the plan was always for her to have an affair. What garbage
    Last edited by katie hunter; 28-10-2019 at 19:56.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (30-10-2019), Perdita (29-10-2019)

now moira blaming cain to chas, she has no excuse

This Cain sleeping with Kerry is like Ok, I know he is meant to get revenge on Moira, but Kerry? WTF is up with this Clown of a Producer Kate Brooks? Since marrying Michelle Hardwick is she safe from being fired? Get rid of her already and have someone in there that would lead these idiot writers. These past S.L have been absolute rubbish. I've never seen Emmerdale is such a mess. In the past you've had at least one or two good stories. But Cain & Kerry is rock bottom, surely?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (30-10-2019), tammyy2j (31-10-2019)

Thread Information