Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lucy Robinson

Neighbours characters Lucy Robinson and Chris Pappas will be dealt some devastating news next month as they plan to have a baby together.

Viewers saw Lucy (Melissa Bell) ask gay mechanic Chris (James Mason) to have a child with her during her previous stay in Erinsborough last year.

The plan steps up a gear when Lucy arrives back in town for Paul's birthday, but both she and Chris are left heartbroken when they learn that they are carriers of a potentially fatal disease.

The devastating news comes after the pair face several other hurdles following Lucy's arrival.

Although Lucy is eager to push Chris for an answer, he finds himself initially declining the offer due to his relationship with boyfriend Nate, who doesn't want children.

After talking it through with Nate, Chris eventually decides to go ahead with Lucy's idea and arranges a meeting with her.

However, the plan is stopped in its tracks once again when it soon becomes apparent that Lucy and Chris have very different ideas about his involvement in raising the child.

When Chris realises that he wants to be more than just a donor, Lucy is is left reeling, having assumed he wanted minimal involvement and later reluctantly signs a contract that Paul has drawn up.

With Lucy eager to get the plan moving, she decides to try self-insemination instead of waiting for IVF - but a medical check up soon reveals that they are both carriers of a debilitating and potentially fatal spinal muscle atrophy disease.

Neighbours airs these scenes next month.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (12-01-2015)

Parenthood dream shattered
    A shocking health discovery looks set to permanently derail Chris and Lucy's quest to have a baby.

Over the past few months, Chris has given little thought to Lucy's past request for him to father her love child, instead focusing on his long recovery from his bashing attack. Despite finally accepting that he'll never work as a mechanic again, Chris determines to forge a new future and relishes the opportunity to become a trainee manager at Lassiters.

As Chris (James Mason) relaxes into this new chapter of his life, Lucy's (Melissa Bell) return to Erinsborough for Paul's (Stefan Dennis) birthday inevitably resurrects the past offer she made to Chris.

Aware that time is running out for Lucy to get pregnant, Chris wrestles with his decision, especially when Nate (Meyne Wyatt) dampens his fervour for being a dad following his near-death experience by announcing that he never wants to have children!

Forced to rethink a decision that could now leave his relationship with Nate in jeopardy, Chris sadly rejects Lucy's offer even though it breaks his heart and leaves Nate feeling guilty for crushing his boyfriend's dreams. When Nate gets to know Lucy better and likes what he sees, he changes his mind and encourages Chris to go ahead and have the baby.

With time ticking away, Lucy struggles to wait out the IVF quarantine period and decides to try self-insemination, leaving Chris fretting over her haste. Faced with the crucial aspects of a woman getting pregnant in her 40s, Chris swallows his misgivings and supports Lucy.

However, Paul quickly throws another wrinkle into the baby plans when he suggests that Lucy formalise the baby agreement with a written contract. Unwilling to take his sister's refusal in stride, Paul covertly manipulates Chris into legally formalising things, leaving Lucy incensed to think that she's being bulldozed into something she deems unnecessary.

When it becomes painfully clear that Chris intends on being more of an active hands-on fatehr as opposed to a mere donor, Lucy reluctantly signs the contract.

As it appears that all obstacles to the plan have finally been removed, Lucy and Chris' medical check-ups leave them devastated when they're told that the are both carriers for the debilitating and potentially fatal spinal muscle atrophy disease!

Struggling to absorb the news, Chris and Lucy find themselves at serious odds until Chris finally breaks the stalemate and prepares to shatter Lucy's dreams of motherhood.

Source: Soap World February 2015

Neighbours star Stefan Dennis has confirmed that his on-screen sister Lucy Robinson will be returning to the show very soon.

Lucy, played by Melissa Bell, has made a number of brief returns over the last few years and was last seen in 2015 via an online video call, following the arrival of her and Chris Pappas's baby.

Fans won't have to wait long to see Lucy again as she will be making her way back to Ramsay Street at some point in the future.

Dennis, who plays Lucy's brother Paul, said to theRadio Times: "It's always lovely having Melissa Bell back as Lucy. She's become a returning character and she'll be back soon, actually.

"Lucy is, of course, now the CEO of Lassiter's Worldwide, so Paul's little sister has done very well for herself."

With news of Lucy's return, it's shaping up to be a Robinson family reunion in Erinsborough. Scott and Charlene's daughter Madison will be returning to screens in upcoming episodes, while Dennis has revealed that Daniel may pop in and out for guest stints as well.

Digital Spy

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-06-2016), Pantherboy (08-06-2016), Ruffed_lemur (08-06-2016), TaintedLove (08-06-2016), Vikki (08-06-2016)

Neighbours favourite Lucy Robinson is returning to our screens later this month - and for once it's not because she's visiting Paul or fretting about the hotel.

Lucy (Melissa Bell) will be playing a role in Neighbours' upcoming Queensland-based episodes, which see the Erinsborough teens head to the Gold Coast for an exciting holiday.

Madison (Sarah Ellen) is at the centre of the storyline when she visits Queensland to further her new-found music career, catching up with Lucy when she arrives.

Lucy is delighted to see her niece and the pair are all smiles as they spend some quality time together in the sun, as shown in these first look spoiler pictures.

Madison and Lucy Robinson reunite in Queensland in Neighbours
    © Channel 5

Madison and Lucy Robinson reunite in Queensland in Neighbours
    © Channel 5

Viewers last saw Lucy in July this year, when she returned to Erinsborough to oversee the sale of Lassiters Hotel.

Of course, it wouldn't be Neighbours without some drama in store and it's Madison's ex-boyfriend Logan who provides it when he appears unexpectedly.

When Logan suddenly emerges from the dolphin pool at SeaWorld, it sends Madison into a spin as she wasn't expecting to see him. This takes her mind off the important audition she has coming up imminently, potentially ruining her chances.

Madison decides to bite the bullet by confronting Logan and having her say about their break-up, wanting to get it all off her chest before her audition.

However, Logan has another surprise in store for Madison when he insists that she's misunderstood the fight that led to their split - then reveals that he's also finally got his transfer to California and wants her to come with him.

With her own career to think about, will Madison follow her dreams or her heart?

Madison Robinson sees her ex-boyfriend Logan in Neighbours
    © Channel 5

Madison Robinson sees her ex-boyfriend Logan in Neighbours
    © Channel 5

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, September 26 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-09-2016), Pantherboy (19-09-2016), Vikki (19-09-2016)

Tvtonight.com.au article. Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson) to return for Neighbours 35th anniversary:

Melissa Bell, Stephanie McIntosh for Neighbours 35th anniversary

https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/11/mel...niversary.html

10 has now confirmed a recent TVT scoop that Stephanie McIntosh will appear in Neighbours.

She will be joined by Melissa Bell as part of the show’s 35th anniversary celebrations, to screen next March.

McIntosh played Sky Mangel from 2003 – 2007.

In a statement to TV Tonight, Stephanie McIntosh said, “I am thrilled to be back on Ramsay Street, at my old stomping ground to celebrate such a great milestone, it truly is a lovely honour to be invited back.

“I can’t wait for fans of the show to see what Sky has been up to and to have the opportunity to reconnect with her, as will I! It’s all very special and the storyline is awesome, remaining true and authentic to who Sky has been and is! Neighbours has held such a special place in my heart now and always will and even more special having my niece Jemma apart of the cast and that we can share this experience together.

“I feel very grateful to have been on the show and very grateful to be returning at such a wonderful and exciting time. I can’t wait to help celebrate the show that we have grown up loving that is the ever wonderful Neighbours.”

Melissa Bell played Lucy Robinson, primarily from 1991- 1993, but made several returns in 1995, 2005, and variously between 2013- 2016.

“I love what I do, I’m still very passionate about acting and it’s great to see the character evolving – like we all do in life. I have returned a number of times now, I’m probably the most consistent character to reappear which is quite an honour!,” she said in a statement.

“I was really interested in seeing how the character has grown and I’m also in a different space in my own personal life, so I was really excited to be invited back.

“I don’t want to give anything away but I absolutely love the storyline, it’s brilliant. For Lucy, it will be a full circle for her which I’m really excited about. It’s more a nervous energy, I just want to get back into and I feel I know the character so well now, it’s great to see what is in store for her this time around.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (25-11-2019)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Lucy Robinson prepares to sack Chloe Brennan as she returns to Erinsborough
    Could Terese be taking over?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...rennan-return/

Neighbours brings back Lucy Robinson next week – and it could be bad news for Chloe Brennan.

Lucy (Melissa Bell) has been instigating changes at Lassiters from afar in recent weeks, but now she's heading to Erinsborough to make her mark in person.

Just when Chloe Brennan (April Rose Pengilly) is starting to get to grips with her new role as general manager at Lassiters, Lucy's unexpected arrival throws everything up in the air again.

Lucy's brother Paul (Stefan Dennis), who has been unhappy with Chloe's work for a while, 'innocently' remarks that he thought she already knew Lucy was coming.

A struggling Chloe feels totally unprepared for Lucy's visit and fails to make a good first impression, but she pulls out all the stops to turn things around at the eleventh hour.

The pressure on Chloe continues when Lucy discovers that the hotel is falling short of the tough targets that she set a few weeks ago. Things get worse when Chloe receives a disappointing email, which destroys her plans for a successful wedding expo.

One person who is making a good impression is Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou), who asks a newly-returned Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) to speak to the Buddy Club kids in the wake of the recent gun drama.

Lucy recognises this as a fantastic PR move and wastes no time before making a job offer to Terese, who's left with a big decision to make.

Terese speaks to Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) about the possibility of moving away from the Foundation, but stresses that she's still deciding. Toadie can sense that Terese already knows what she wants to do and gives his blessing.

Later on, Chloe is called into an important meeting with Lucy and Paul and fears the worst. Is her time as manager over – and will Terese be taking her place?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, February 18, Wednesday, February 19 and Thursday, February 20 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (11-02-2020)

I think Finn is going to kill Lucy when his memories come back.

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Lucy Robinson faces a big decision over Mark Gottlieb
    Will they reunite?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...mark-gottlieb/

Neighbours favourite Lucy Robinson has a big decision to make next week, as she grows closer to her old flame Mark Gottlieb.

Lucy (Melissa Bell) has just returned to Erinsborough to help oversee a busy time for Lassiters, while Mark (Bruce Samazan) will be back on screen later this week.

Show bosses have revealed that Mark's return scenes see him offer some advice to fellow ex-local Jack Callahan (Andrew Morley), but it's not long before he crosses paths with Lucy too.

Although Lucy is busy organising the Lassiters wedding expo, the reappearance of Mark is a temporary and pleasant distraction as they catch up.

Next week, Lucy realises that her old feelings for Mark are rising to the surface again.

Despite this, Lucy isn't sure whether to pursue Mark, as she worries that his strong commitment to his faith might come between them.

Mark is now a successful chef and never fulfilled his ambition of joining the priesthood, but his religious beliefs are still important to him.

Although there's an obvious chemistry, Lucy grows increasingly convinced that a relationship with Mark would never work due to his religious ties.

Needing an excuse for why she's uncomfortable around him, Lucy pretends that she's merely stressed about low ticket sales for the wedding expo.

Mark shows that he's not one to give up easily, coming up with a plan to help Lucy de-stress, and then asking her out on a date.

As Lucy remains concerned about whether Mark is still secretly hung up on the priesthood, will she say yes or no?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, March 2 and Friday, March 6 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (27-02-2020)

Lucy looks a lot like a blonde Terese, doesn't she!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (28-02-2020)

DS article:

Neighbours reveals Lucy's return storyline as Terese receives upsetting news
    Lucy will have to make a tough decision.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-terese-news/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours will be featuring the return of a familiar face on the soap in May.

Lucy Robinson (Melissa Bell), who was a prominent figure in Ramsay Street during the early '90s and previously returned to the soap last year for a short guest stint, will be making another return to the show just as Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) will be hitting a rough spot in her career.

The Aussie soap's upcoming episodes will find Terese excited for the future as Montana Marcel's (Tammin Sursok) Lassiters Fashion Week kicks off, unaware that Paul's revenge plans are paving the way for the event to end up a total disaster.

Recently it was revealed that Terese's estranged husband Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) had backed Montana into a corner, using a private investigator to uncover her secrets and blackmailing her to sabotage Terese's big moment.

Following his discovery that the fashion mogul is guilty of tax evasion, Paul ordered Montana to clock up sky-high expenses during her Fashion Week planning, so that Terese would receive the blame when everything falls apart.

In new scenes set to air in the UK next week and in Australia later this month, Paul is filled with glee at the thought of Terese's impending downfall.

As the police arrive to arrest Montana early, the Fashion Week event begins to fall apart, just as Paul had planned. Adding fuel to the already roaring fire, Paul makes sure to point the finger at Terese, publicly blaming her for the show's ruin.

Devastated Terese is quick to believe Paul at first, blaming herself for the disastrous event, but it doesn't take long for Terese to realise that Paul had known all along that this would happen.

Soon, things take a turn for the worse as Lucy Robinson makes her return to Erinsborough, and Paul is thrilled when Lucy has no choice but to fire Terese after the inexcusable and humiliating Fashion Week disaster.

However, now aware that Paul was plotting against her and the event all along, Terese soon vows to make him pay...

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, May 2, Tuesday, May 3 and Wednesday, May 4 on Channel 5 (UK) and Tuesday, May 31, Wednesday, June 1 and Thursday, June 2 on 10 Peach (Australia).

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (26-04-2022), Ruffed_lemur (26-04-2022)

Thread Information