Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucy Robinson

Lucy Robinson

Neighbours fans will see Lucy Robinson make a brief return to Ramsay Street later this year.

Melissa Bell, who plays Lucy, was back on set at the long-running soap a few weeks ago to film her latest stint in the role.

© Channel 5
    Melissa Bell

Lucy will be on screen again for two weeks, tying in with a storyline involving her brother Paul (Stefan Dennis).

Her return will come at a "crucial time" in Paul's life, according to Australian magazine TV Soap.

Bell commented: "I'm very pleased that on screen Stefan is exactly the same - always up to something - which certainly makes for an interesting story. Off screen he hasn't changed either, just as much fun and lovely as ever."

© Channel 5
    Melissa Bell and Stefan Dennis

Lucy was last seen on screen in 2005 as part of Neighbours' 20th anniversary celebrations.

Bell is the third actress to play Lucy, who was one of the show's original characters when it launched in 1985. The soap star has concentrated on her new career as a fashion designer in recent years.

Neighbours will air Lucy's return in early May on Australian screens and June in the UK.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-03-2013), tammyy2j (14-03-2013), yeschef77 (15-03-2013)

She was another ex of Brad Willis

Wow she has aged and put on a few pounds

OMG, she looks like she's been running a bar in Tenerife! I love her character though - if Tash is leaving, Lucy is sure to be the one to take her place in the stirring trouble stakes!

Trufact: I met Melissa Bell in a nightclub waaaay back in '93 when she was doing pantomime in Torquay - it must've been the wrap party or whatever you call it. Anyway, she told me she liked my shiny lurex vest :-) Also saw Maggie Dence (Dorothy Burke), she came in to the shop where I worked and I furtively followed her round muttering to myself "OMG, Dorothy Burke is here! In the flesh!"

Apologies, double post :/
    Last edited by Bouncer's Ghost; 19-03-2013 at 07:11.

isnt her name lucy robinson or is robson her married name anyway was never a fan of the character

Yeah, she's a Robinson, the youngest of Paul's siblings. She's completely annoying, but at least she's not all wet and whiney like Lucy Mk. 1 and 2!

Neighbours returnee Melissa Bell has revealed that fans can expect a power struggle between the Robinsons when her character Lucy arrives back in town.

The actress recently reprised her soap role for a short guest stint, which will see Lucy turn up in Erinsborough as the head honcho of the entire Lassiter's chain.

Although Lucy is pleased to see her big brother Paul (Stefan Dennis), she is far from happy with the way he has been running the local hotel.

Bell told TV Week: "She's come back after seven years to sort out her brother Paul because she's the new head of Lassiter's Worldwide. When she returns, there's corruption and bribery taking place, so she needs to get things in order!

"Paul and Lucy have always had a close relationship. She's looked up to him over the years and she'll always be his little sister. But now she's the boss overruling him, and he doesn't like it. They get along at first, but just how long will that last?"

She continued: "When Lucy goes through the company books, she's astonished at how Paul's been running the business. The things she discovers when she follows the paper trail are pretty shocking, actually.

"Lucy is quite different now, she's more assertive than she used to be and she knows what her life is about. She's a career woman who isn't married, but she's very focused and that's bad news for Paul.

"Lucy has learnt a lot and is now head of a major corporation, so I think it's a good time to come back to town and shake up Erinsborough."

The return of Lucy comes as Neighbours bosses continue delving into the show's past.

Bell added: "I think Neighbours is focusing on bringing back some familiar faces as well as a family atmosphere. The Robinsons are crucial to Neighbours and Lucy is integral to the show - she was a big part of everything back in the day. I still get recognised as Lucy Robinson when I'm walking down the street."

Neighbours airs Lucy's return next week on Eleven in Australia and from June 3 on Channel 5 in the UK.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-05-2013)

Neighbours star Melissa Bell has revealed that her character Lucy Robinson will be making another return visit to Ramsay Street.

The actress announced the news on the Seven Network's Morning Show today (August 9).

UK viewers last saw Lucy on screen in June, when she headed back to Erinsborough as the new worldwide boss of Lassiter's.

Bell said today: "I loved playing that character. I took her from a teenager growing up, then to getting married, then to having a modelling career, then to leaving and coming back running the company.

"It's great so many years on to go back and play an old character like Lucy Robinson, but more determined, having direction and knowing exactly what she wants."

Discussing her current projects, she continued: "Well, I'm a mum - I've got four children, and I've just recently moved up to the Gold Coast to get fit and healthy, which is turning out really well.

"I'm still doing acting - I'm actually going back to Neighbours again as Lucy Robinson, [and] auditioning, that sort of thing. [I'm] still active in the industry, which is really good."

Bell is the third actress to play Lucy, who was one of the show's original characters when it launched in 1985.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-08-2013)

Neighbours bosses have released a picture of Melissa Bell on set as she returns to filming again.

The actress announced last month that she would be reprising her role as Lucy Robinson on the Australian soap.

Melissa Bell on set at Neighbours
    © Instagram / @neighbourstv
    Melissa Bell on set at Neighbours

The picture shows Bell holding up a sign saying 'It wasn't me', which is a reference to the on going Robbo hit-and-run mystery.

UK viewers last saw Lucy on screen in June, when she headed back to Erinsborough as the new worldwide boss of Lassiter's.

She is the third actress to play Lucy, who was one of the show's original characters when it launched in 1985.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (05-09-2013)

Neighbours returnee Lucy Robinson will arrive back in Erinsborough to get her brother Paul back on track.

Paul is currently running the Lassiters' empire into the ground and Lucy (Melissa Bell), who runs another Lassiters' company, will arrive to take charge of the situation.

Bell said: "Lucy has definitely grown up and she is now running Lassiters' parent company and she doesn't suffer fools including Paul."

The actress announced last month that she would be reprising her role as Lucy Robinson on the Australian soap.

Neighbours will air Lucy's return during the show's finale week this year in Australia and in January for UK viewers.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-09-2013)

Thread Information