Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Rhys and Vanessa - UK

Neighbours Rhys and Vanessa - UK

I can't believe what Sonya did. She is a nosy busybody and she unfairly pressured Vanessa to be with Lucas when she is in a low and vulnerable state. Lucas is not the right man for her just because the baby is his. Vanessa and Rhys need to get back together and married because they belong together.

Quote Originally Posted by etheldreda View Post
    I can't believe what Sonya did. She is a nosy busybody and she unfairly pressured Vanessa to be with Lucas when she is in a low and vulnerable state. Lucas is not the right man for her just because the baby is his. Vanessa and Rhys need to get back together and married because they belong together.
    I like Vanessa and Lucas together - probably because I can't stand the arrogant Rhys. Vanessa deserved to know how Lucas felt about her so she could make up her own mind who to be with - so Sonya was right to tell her. I don't feel she pressured Vanessa to be with Lucas - she just let her know that he was an option.

I think Vanessa, Lucas and Patrick are a lovely family and I hope they stay together.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 09-03-2013 at 10:05.

Last edited by Dazzle; 09-03-2013 at 10:04.

I agree, Rhys and Vanessa are much better suited and cant stand nosy sonya

Since she saw his vows at for their wedding I think Vanessa has had feelings for Lucas and they have developed more since the birth of their son

I dont like Rhys either and I'd like to see a nice happy ending for Lucas

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-03-2013)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 10-03-2013 at 19:04.

Rhys was arrogant but Vanessa brings out the best in him and he truly loves her. Vanessa already knew how Lucas felt because of the note she found in his pocket. Sonya took advantage of Vanessa's emotional state when she was at her lowest because she wanted Lucas to be happy. Vanessa does like Lucas but she is not in love with him. He is undemanding and supportive so she feels she can lean on him without any complications while her emotions are all over the place. I say this because I had a 'friend' who pushed me to be with someone. She told me he loved me, really cared and was upset because I wouldn't go out with him. She kept pestering me the way Sonya pestered Vanessa until finally I gave in. I never forgave her because he turned out to be insanely jealous and we were worlds apart. I never wanted to go out with him and wasn't interested and I knew in my heart of hearts that it was a mistake but I went out with him because I felt pressured and badgered.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etheldreda For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-03-2013), homeawayjsk (13-03-2013), tammyy2j (14-03-2013)

Sorry to hear about what happened to you, etheldreda.

I don't feel that your experience is what happened in the case of Lucas and Vanessa, though, as it didn't seem to me that Sonya pressurised Vanessa into a relationship with Lucas. We all see things differently, though .

Last edited by Dazzle; 14-03-2013 at 11:31.

Sorry to hear your story etheldreda but I do think Vanessa does really love Lucas

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-03-2013)

Thread Information