Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 11th - 15th March 2013

Corrie star Georgia May Foote has admitted that her character Katy Armstrong is mortified when boyfriend Chesney Brown proposes to her.

Chesney (Sam Aston) pops the question to Katy at a family gathering next week, completely unaware that she has been cheating on him with bad boy Ryan Connor (Sol Heras).

Foote told Radio Times of Katy's reaction: "I think she just really wants the ground to swallow her up, because she knows deep down that she shouldn't be getting married and she feels awful for what she's done.

"But she feels as though she's got no choice but to say yes because he asks her in front of everybody!"

To make matters worse, Gary Windass (Mikey North) is already suspicious of Katy after spotting her sneaking around with Ryan, which leads to the whole truth coming out.

Foote continued: "Gary actually confronts Katy about it on the night that she gets engaged to Chesney. So that makes it ten times worse. Perhaps if she hadn't accepted Chesney's proposal she could have persuaded Gary to keep it a secret, but saying yes winds Gary up even more.

"When Gary has it out with Ryan, Chesney's stood at the door listening."

In real life, meanwhile, Foote won't be expecting her boyfriend John to watch her fling scenes.

She told New magazine: "John knew it was coming up. I mentioned it when I got the script, but as long as I don't make him watch it, he's okay."

Poor Chesney, it's just not working for him

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    Nothing further on the Tyrone/Kirsty saga this week?
    When is the trial?

Looks like another relationship is about to go to the dogs. I would have liked to Ches to live a little before he settled down, but he's devoted to Katy & Joseph. Maybe he'll forgive her.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

They're bringing in another girl as a love interest for Chesney aren't they? So whether their relationship ends or he has a fling to get back at Katy?

As for Gary...as usual trying to sort things with his big mouth and fists. He's right to be angry, but the way he goes about stuff is always by shouting and throwing punches! Cant stand the idiot. He's just like Owen!
    Last edited by Debzyg; 15-03-2013 at 20:11.

Also is anyone else struggling to see what Jason sees in the wrinkle fest that is St.Ella?

Aside from the fact the woman NEVER sticks up for him when Karl has a dig, yet gives him grief if he has a dig back at Karl. The woman is a moron. Wish they were killing her off in the fire!!
    Last edited by Debzyg; 15-03-2013 at 20:11.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-03-2013)

They're bringing in another girl as a love interest for Chesney aren't they? So whether their relationship ends or he has a fling to get back at Katy?

As for Gary...as usual trying to sort things with his big mouth and fists. He's right to be angry, but the way he goes about stuff is always by shouting and throwing punches! Cant stand the idiot. He's just like Owen!
    i agree but i was happy when gary punched ryan thought owen might have too

i agree but i was happy when gary punched ryan thought owen might have too

Thread Information