Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Joshua Willis

Thank you Perdita, I shall go advanced from now on.

Aww I just watched the clip, thought it would be really upsetting for her. :'( I figured that's why she wouldn't have been at the funeral either, seeing as they had an open coffin and was showing loads of pictures of him.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollie For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-04-2016), Perdita (18-04-2016)

Must say I'm really sick of hearing how Josh saved Daniel's life! He didn't. What would be the point of letting Daniel die? It wouldn't have saved Josh. Wish Daniel wasn't leaving anyway though. Seems such a waste! I know he's getting married, but I still see it as a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Must say I'm really sick of hearing how Josh saved Daniel's life! He didn't. What would be the point of letting Daniel die? It wouldn't have saved Josh. Wish Daniel wasn't leaving anyway though. Seems such a waste! I know he's getting married, but I still see it as a waste.
    I sort of agree but he did tell Karl to move the pillar (or whatever it was) to save Daniel even though he knew it would possibly kill him. I just find the whole scenario silly because it would have been the experts in the rescue services who made that decision not Josh (or Karl). Plus, I don't find Josh deciding to save someone else at the expense of leaving his daughter fatherless in any way heroic.

I agree about Daniel. I found it hard to believe he was really leaving when I first heard about it, but it does appear now that Tim Phillips is going. I wonder if it was his decision to leave?
    Last edited by Dazzle; 18-04-2016 at 23:14.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

eni294 (18-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I sort of agree but he did tell Karl to move the pillar (or whatever it was) to save Daniel even though he knew it would possibly kill him. I just find the whole scenario silly because it would have been the experts in the rescue services who made that decision not Josh (or Karl). Plus, I don't find Josh deciding to save someone else at the expense of leaving his daughter fatherless in any way heroic.

I agree about Daniel. I found it hard to believe he was really leaving when I first heard about it, but it does appear now that Tim Phillips is going. I wonder if it was his decision to leave?
    I doubt it really. He always seemed in it for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I doubt it really. He always seemed in it for the long haul.
    That's what I think too.

Not sure if the video of Josh was posted already. Couldn't find it here then hope not:

Watch Josh in 'heaven' below ;)

https://m.facebook.com/NeighboursOnE...d=190062823350

I just came accross a bit 'transplanted' faces of Harley and Ariel Have they changed so much in America? ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE-zBjTOMv0/

Is poor Josh being blamed for being 'in heaven' ;)

Happy Mothers Day to all real and fictional Mums, Moms, Mommies, etc. Celebrating Mother's Day today!
    Last edited by eni294; 08-05-2016 at 10:17.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Paula_ (08-05-2016), Ruffed_lemur (08-05-2016), Vikki (08-05-2016)

Joshua Wills and family

Last day of filming for Harley

Last edited by eni294; 09-05-2016 at 22:21.

Thread Information