Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Joshua Willis

Neighbours star Harley Bonner has teased a new romance for his character Josh Willis in a behind-the-scenes video.

Upcoming scenes will see Josh take his latest conquest Courtney on a camping trip in a bid to move on from his ex-girlfriend Amber Turner, who is currently expecting his baby.

https://youtu.be/yoUahujuOMA

Courtney is played by Emma Lane, who is actually the real-life girlfriend of Travis Burns - known to fans as Tyler Brennan.

Viewers will remember that Tyler had a brief fling with Imogen Willis earlier in the year, and Bonner was quick to make light of the amusing situation, due to his own real-life relationship with Ariel Kaplan.

He joked: "Emma is actually Travis Burns's real life girlfriend and you know that my real-life girlfriend is Ari, who plays Imogen, and you know those two had to kiss.

"It's really funny because now I get to have a little bit of revenge because I'm kissing her. It's a really normal life we lead."

Neighbours airs Angie's return episode on Monday, August 31 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz3jur2CZWJ

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (26-08-2015), Dazzle (26-08-2015)

Josh lets Amber leave Erinsborough without him but can he cope with the heartbreak?
    With Amber moving away, Josh faces his daughter leaving with her. As he decides he wants to go to Brisbane too, will Amber agree?
    After some words of advice from Lauren - talk it through with Amber! - Josh approaches his baby-mamma and explains he wants to go with her because he’s afriad he’ll never connect with Matilda if he says behind.
    Touched by his vulnerability and knowing how much this means to him, Amber tells him she’s happy for him to join them.
    Thinking this is the green light to be a family in every sense, a thrilled Josh gets caught up in the moment and kisses Amber! How will she respond?
    Well, she’s not happy and Josh tries to explain it meant nothing, that he just got carried away. Knowing how he really feels about her, the new mum refuses to believe his excuses and starts to worry about his confused feelings and his recent depression.
    Making a difficult decision, she tell Josh that she thinks it’s better if he doesn’t accompany them to Queensland, leaving Josh with no alternative but to accept her decision.
    Lauren and Brad are stunned and Brad tries to persuade his son that he’ll regret if if he misses out on Matilda growing up. Knowing he has to put Amber’s feelings before his own, though, Josh refuses to fight it.
    As Amber says goodbye to her family at a small gathering, Josh arrives just in time to see the woman he loves and their little child, drive out of his life...
    Brad reaches out to his son, urging him to reconsider and follow Amber. Despite Josh admitting he still loves his ex, he insists she doesn’t feel the same about him and it’s the right thing for him to stay.
    Brad still isn’t giving up and persists in trying to make Josh see he’s making a massive mistake. He offers advice but the fraught father can’t take it any more and cracks. As he explodes at Brad, it’s clear Josh isn’t coping. Can anyone help him through this?
    What happens next?
    Brad continues to try and support Josh but will it be enough?

All About Soap Magazine

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (28-12-2015), binky321 (28-12-2015), Dazzle (28-12-2015), MiriBee (29-12-2015), Pantherboy (28-12-2015), Ruffed_lemur (28-12-2015)

Since the birth of his daughter, Matilda, Josh has been struggling to get the hang of being a dad and it doesn’t help that he’s still very much in love with Amber.

Fearing that he’ll never connect with his daughter if Amber and Matilda move to Queensland, Josh asks if he can come too. Touched, Amber agrees but is shocked when Josh gets carried away by the moment and kisses her.

Though Josh tries desperately to explain it meant nothing, Amber thinks otherwise. She’s concerned he’s not dealing with his post-natal depression and is confused about his feelings. Will Amber change her mind and stay or leave Ramsay Street without him?

Credit TV Soap

6. The Following User Says Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-01-2016)

josh leaves to be closer to matilda

Ok, I gotta say, for someone who has criticised Harley's acting ability in the past, that death scene was actually pretty good and very emotional! Well acted by everybody I thought!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Carrieb4 (05-04-2016), eni294 (06-04-2016), lizann (04-04-2016), Ruffed_lemur (04-04-2016), Splashy (05-04-2016), Summer8 (07-04-2016), tammyy2j (05-04-2016)

It was brilliantly acted hard not to get emotional watching, all the acting was really powerful from all the Willis'

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Carrieb4 (05-04-2016), eni294 (06-04-2016), Ruffed_lemur (04-04-2016), Splashy (05-04-2016), Summer8 (07-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Ok, I gotta say, for someone who has criticised Harley's acting ability in the past, that death scene was actually pretty good and very emotional! Well acted by everybody I thought!
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    i agree

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Was Josh the annoying bloke talking over Adeles singing

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-04-2016)

The acting was fine and it was definitely emotional, but I thought Josh's "deathbed" scene went on far too long and involved too many of his loved ones, so the overall emotional effect was diluted for me. I definitely didn't want or need to see Paige, Amber or Matilda there.

Don't get me started on Josh and Karl deciding to let him sacrifice himself, and the fact he could talk at all - let alone at length - with a pierced lung!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (05-04-2016)

Thread Information