Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joshua Willis

Also ahead on Neighbours, Josh Willis fears that he's missed his chance to reunite with ex-girlfriend Amber Turner.

It's clear that there are still strong feelings between the pair following their break-up, but Josh's twin sister Imogen is adamant that they should remain apart to prevent further heartbreak.

When Amber (Jenna Rosenow) attends a party down at the lake, Imogen urges her to move on from Josh by pursuing a new love interest.

Amber is reluctant to take her friend's advice, but when she sees Josh (Harley Bonner) seemingly flirting with another girl, she decides that it's time for her to go on the rebound too.

Just as Josh finally gets away from the girl who's pursuing him, he's stunned to spot Amber kissing another guy, Clay Blair. Has he lost Amber for good?

© Channel 5
    Amber gets to know Clay

Amber kisses Clay
    © Channel 5

© Channel 5
    Josh is shocked that Amber has moved on

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, August 7 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-07-2013)

he needs acting lessons he is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    he needs acting lessons he is terrible
    He's dreadful, isn't he? The guy playing Mason gets a lot of stick for his acting, but I think he's far better than Josh (not that that's saying much!).

Over on Neighbours, Josh Willis reacts badly as his parents try to take control of his life.

Josh (Harley Bonner) has been banned from seeing his on-off girlfriend Amber Turner as a result of the recent Robbo dramas. Brad and Terese also feel that he doesn't need an added distraction on top of school work and swimming training.

Coming up with a solution of his own, Josh announces that he is quitting school.

Josh believes that this is the perfect way to move forward as it will give him plenty of time to concentrate on his swimming career and Amber.

After listening to his son, Brad seems ready to let him find his own way in life, but Terese struggles to accept Josh's decision. Will she back down and let Josh make his own choices?

Susan tries to mediate with Terese, Brad and Josh.
    © Channel 5
    Susan tries to mediate with Terese, Brad and Josh.

Josh tries to explain himself.
    © Channel 5
    Josh tries to explain himself.

Susan explains Josh's decision to leave school.
    © Channel 5
    Susan explains Josh's decision to leave school.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, October 29 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Neighbours' Harley Bonner: 'Josh and Amber are totally dysfunctional'

Neighbours' Josh Willis will face more challenges in the upcoming weeks as his relationship with Amber Turner hits another hurdle.

Digital Spy recently chatted to Harley Bonner - who plays Josh - about the couple's latest drama, his time on Neighbours and the future for the Willises.

How are you enjoying your role on Neighbours?
    "I have been here about eight months now and I love it. Every day is different and I couldn't ask to be in a better place right now. It is great."

How did the role come about?
    "I have an agent and I just did the same as every other actor. You audition hundreds of times and you only get a handful of gigs. This role happened to come up and I thought it would be a really good opportunity. It is a good time in your life to be at this point, so I went for it and happened to get it."

Was it nerve-wracking coming into the show as the son of Brad Willis who was already a well-known character?
    "Well, I didn't really know much about Brad before, other than the fact that he looks completely different now! I didn't feel much pressure. I thought the other Brad was kind of dumb and I didn't want to play my character as dumb, so I thought I would make him more like Terese. But no, there wasn't a whole lot of pressure really."

Are you pleased with the way that fans have responded to Josh and the Willis family?
    "Yeah, I think the fans have responded well to them. You always get your haters but that isn't what I like to focus on. I don't look at comments on Facebook pages and stuff like that because you don't want that sort of stuff in your mind. If you haven't got control of yourself then that could really eat you up, especially if you are an insecure sort of person."

Many of your storylines are revolving around the Amber and Josh relationship. Do you think they make a good couple? Are you optimistic about their future?
    "I think they make a horrible couple. They are constantly fighting and breaking up. They are totally dysfunctional and I don't know what I feel about their future. I don't know whether I am hopeful or whether I am just going to go with it, like I think Josh is."

They have had quite a turbulent time already - do you think they genuinely love each other?
    "Yeah, I think they do. They definitely do. It takes you back as it is a teenage love. I recently separated with my teenage love - we had been together for four years and three months, so I have something to compare it to."

What is it like working with Jenna [Rosenow], who plays Amber?
    "I can't stand her! [laughs] No, I do really enjoy working with her. She's good."

There's a story coming up where Josh shares a kiss with a journalist called Ruby and then he hides it from Amber. What can you tell us about that storyline?
    "Ruby comes in as a journalist for the West Waratah paper and I think there is a real connection there, well, so I thought. But apparently Ruby was just using Josh to get a story and they end up kissing, but it was really just to get him nice and close - she is a tactical journalist."

Josh is obviously an elite swimmer and he always had quite a lot of attention from his parents because of it. Do you think that Imogen's eating disorder has changed the family dynamic a bit?
    "Yeah, that story was great. It was an interesting one to play and a great topic to tackle. It has changed the dynamic I think. It shook the family and made them think 'what is going on?' and 'now we have to change the way we have always been'. I don't know whether it was a case of Imogen being neglected but because Josh has such a massive goal, they wanted to help him. If Imogen had the goal, they would be putting in just as much effort with her. It wasn't neglect."

Are you hoping that we meet Josh's other sister Piper soon?
    "Yeah, I can't wait. I can't give away too much but there could be one or two more..."

As viewers, we've always had the feeling that there are some big secrets at the heart of the Willis family and the Turner family, so are we going to see some big revelations in the near future?
    "Indeed you will! There is big storyline coming up for Brad and Lauren but I don't want to give away too much. You will have to wait and check it out."

Could this have an impact on Josh, and his relationship with Amber?
    "Yeah, it will impact on Josh I suppose. It could definitely impact on him and Amber, but I don't know whether or not it will. It definitely could though."

In the long-term, are you pleased about what is coming up for Josh?
    "Yes! Well, Josh wouldn't be pleased for what is coming up for Josh but Harley is pleased about what is coming up for Josh. It is fun tackling certain avenues of your character's life and deeper parts of them."

Are pleased about what is coming up for Neighbours in general?
    "Yeah, I am pleased about what is coming up - I think the show is doing really well."

Neighbours' Josh Willis suffers a shock collapse at his 18th birthday party later this month.

Josh (Harley Bonner) and his twin sister Imogen enjoy a joint celebration at the new-look Waterhole bar, but the night takes an unexpected turn once the drinks start being served.

After Josh has consumed just a single glass of champagne, he soon appears tipsy and collapses in the middle of the party.

While the initial fear is that the teen's drink could have been spiked, all becomes clear after tests at the hospital reveal that Josh is alcohol intolerant. How will he react to the news?

Josh celebrates his birthday
    © Channel 5
    Josh celebrates his birthday

Josh, Amber and Imogen have fun at Josh's party
    © Channel 5
    Josh, Amber and Imogen have fun at Josh's party

Josh collapses at the party
    © Channel 5
    Josh collapses at the party

Karl checks on Josh
    © Channel 5
    Karl checks on Josh

Josh is unconscious
    © Channel 5
    Josh is unconscious

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, May 22 and Friday, May 23 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

First ever drink of alcohol at an 18th birthday party?! They wouldn't try that in a British soap ;-)
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-05-2014)

Also ahead on Neighbours, Josh Willis is horrified when he discovers that school troublemaker Jayden admires him for attacking Chris.

Josh (Harley Bonner) is desperately trying to make amends for punching Chris (James Mason) and leaving him with lasting injuries.

After seeking some advice from his former girlfriend Amber Turner (Jenna Rosenow), Josh offers to help out at the garage, without Chris's knowledge.

While he is there, Jayden and his group of friends start hanging around and admit their admiration for Josh over how he punched Chris.

Josh is horrified by what he hears and later confides in Amber that he hates the idea of being hailed a hero for doing something so awful.

Although Amber isn't sure what he can do about it, Josh comes up with an idea and later heads to see Chris, needing his help, but will Chris be willing?

Jayden and his mates are impressed with Josh.
    © Netflix
    Jayden and his mates are impressed with Josh.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, October 28 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

King hit fallout
    Josh's good intentions backfire.

This week in Neighbours, Josh seeks to make up for the punch that landed Chris in hospital. "His guilt about what he did to Chris is eating him up," Josh's portrayer, Harley Bonner, 23, explains. Disaster strikes when Josh has an accident at the garage Chris (James Mason) works at.

While racing him to hospital, Brennan (Scott McGregor) agrees to lie about the accident. Josh doesn't want anybody knowing he was trying to help Chris. But keeping secrets is tough. After Chris and Nate's (Meyne Wyatt) lack of sympathy towards Josh, Brennan lets slip with the truth.

"We see Josh try to make amends by doing this stuff for Chris," Harley says, "he realises he's only doing it to ease his own guilt."

Nate tracks down Josh and tells him he just has to accept the consequences of his actions.

Will Josh ever be forgiven?

Source: TV Week 20th October 2014

Also ahead on Ramsay Street, disaster strikes for Josh Willis while he is working at the garage in order to help Chris Pappas.

Since punching Chris (James Mason) and leaving him with a brain injury, Josh (Harley Bonner) has been determined to make amends for his actions.

Wanting to make life easier for Chris, Josh keeps his distance from him in order to respect his wishes. Later, when Chris's job at the garage comes under threat, Josh quietly steps up to save it, agreeing to work there instead.

Amber (Jenna Rosenow) is touched by Josh's self-sacrificing behaviour as Chris remains in the dark about Josh's actions. However, when Josh has an accident whilst working on a car, has his life just become even more difficult?

Josh has an accident.
    © Channel 5
    Josh has an accident.

Josh is in danger.
    © Channel 5
    Josh is in danger.

Josh is left injured.
    © Channel 5
    Josh is left injured.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, November 11 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Thread Information