Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Willis

Josh's death scene was very emotional (I cried) but I was expecting more from Imogen and a bit more of a break down from Brad and that hasn't happened yet..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Carrieb4 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieb4 View Post
    Josh's death scene was very emotional (I cried) but I was expecting more from Imogen and a bit more of a break down from Brad and that hasn't happened yet..
    Not everyone does break down. I can tell he's suffering though. After Doug died he just looked numb with pain. To me Imogen seems a ruined character now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Not everyone does break down. I can tell he's suffering though. After Doug died he just looked numb with pain. To me Imogen seems a ruined character now.
    I think the actress knows her time on the show is coming to an end and rather than throw in everything you have, she's done the complete opposite, which is disappointing because she's shown herself to be quite a talent sometimes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-04-2016), Topaz (11-04-2016)

I agree it was very sad.
    I can't believe at first Imogen buggered off with Daniel and left Josh, I know she wasn't aware of how bad things were, but still you don't leave a family member in a situation like that. :S

It must have been very emotional with filming those scenes for Carla to watch, I know it's only acting and not sure if she was around at the time, but he's her son.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hollie For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-04-2016)

Last edited by hollie; 15-04-2016 at 10:44. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    If you use the Go Advanced option then it posts just once

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hollie (18-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    It must have been very emotional with filming those scenes for Carla to watch, I know it's only acting and not sure if she was around at the time, but he's her son.
    I've read (can't remember where) that Carla would only watch Josh's death scenes when Harley was with her so she could see he was safe and well in reality. I imagine it would be very traumatic to watch a loved one "die" on screen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

hollie (18-04-2016)

We've still not quite recovered from the tragic scenes in Neighbours where Josh Willis (Harley Bonner) was killed. However, it seems one cast member took their time watching the episode.

His mum Carla - who plays Steph on the soap - finally sat down to watch the heartbreaking moment Josh died after the hotel boiler room explosion at Lassiters and was very emotional.​

Being the lovely son he is, he recorded her reaction and put it on the internet for everyone else to see.

At least he gave her a hug as she was crying her eyes out.

Bonner played the role of Josh for a three-year stint from 2013, but is now pursuing new career opportunities away from ​Neighbours​

CanĀ“t have been easy bless

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-04-2016), hollie (18-04-2016), Pantherboy (16-04-2016)

The video clip mentioned above is on Harley's Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/harleympbonner/

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-04-2016), hollie (18-04-2016), meagan82 (18-04-2016), Pantherboy (16-04-2016), Perdita (17-04-2016)

See Imogen Willis break down at Josh's funeral in first look at Monday's episode

She's among a number of Josh's loved ones who pay their last respects today.

​Neighbours fans can expect more tears and turmoil today (April 18) as Josh Willis's loved ones gather for his funeral.All eyes will be on Josh's twin sister Imogen (Ariel Kaplan) when she gives a heartbreaking eulogy at the emotional service, paying tribute to her late brother and promising to honour his memory by savouring every moment of her own life.Hit play below for a first look at Imogen's touching speech ahead of today's episode:

While the Willis family are hoping that the funeral will bring them closure, there's a huge spanner thrown into the works when Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) arrives to pay his own respects.

With Paul still under suspicion of causing the deadly explosion that killed Josh, Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) can't cope with his unwanted presence and lashes out. Will this cast a shadow over the family's chance to say goodbye to Josh?

Josh was killed as part of Neighbours' Hotel Death Trap week earlier this month.

Imogen will also soon be leaving the soap alongside her boyfriend Daniel Robinson (Tim Phillipps) as they depart for a new life in Los Angeles together after getting married.
    Last edited by eni294; 18-04-2016 at 23:46.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

hollie (18-04-2016)

Thread Information