Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Do you give your loved ones a card and a present and do you go for a meal or do you stay in and cook a romantic meal yourself? I give my OH a card and sometimes some flowers and certainly don't do any cooking (better for a harmonious evening ). So what do you good people out there do?

Someone said they were going to give me a valentines card this year . But he's on holiday for 3 weeks. So said it would be late haha! Don't know if he meant it though . Soon find out.

I've only ever had 2 valentines card in my life . Never had a bf on V day .

Aww, I am sure you will still get loads of cards from all your secret admirers.

my partner doesn't believe in Valentines day.. he said there should be no special day to tell me he loves me, that should be done everyday and he will spoil me on days I will least expect it
    Super Mod

Aww that's cute Siobhan! Bless him!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    my partner doesn't believe in Valentines day.. he said there should be no special day to tell me he loves me, that should be done everyday and he will spoil me on days I will least expect it
    I tend to agree with that, you should show your love every day, not because the calendar tells you to. I still enjoy being taken for a meal though.

I agree with his theory Siobhan. Valentine's Day is just a stab in the back for the single people, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Aww, I am sure you will still get loads of cards from all your secret admirers.
    I don't want one from Stalker Boy. He harasses my friends, constantly talks about me at his college and won't stop texting me. He also has pictures of me from new year's eve that somebody else's dad took. I thought he would have got the message when I stopped replying to his messages but he's as keen as ever I wish he would stop telling me he's in love with me

I would like to get one from the other lad I'm kinda seeing. I don't know if I should get him one. He split from his girlfriend a few weeks ago so he is single but I think sending a card may be too much as we're just casual. He did ask me the other day what I was doing on Thursday. I thought he was going to ask me out for a meal or something but he just said "oh, ok" when I said I didn't know.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I never had anything or given anything. But this year me and my friend are getting each other soemthing

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    I agree with his theory Siobhan. Valentine's Day is just a stab in the back for the single people, in my opinion.
    Only once I was single on Valentine's day and I have to say it was one of the best nights I ever had.. while all the couples are out been all loved up and dining, the clubs are fully of single people!! It was amazing.. I had a great laugh and got lots of hugs and kisses all night...
    I would rather be single on Valentine's day any time!!!
    Super Mod

Thread Information