Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tamara Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She don't suit either she is very annoying
    That's you're opinion but she is more suited to Kyle then Casey.

She don't suit either she is very annoying

Quote Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
    She hates Kyle she will remember soon enough

Last edited by tammyy2j; 14-07-2013 at 23:02.

She hates Kyle she will remember soon enough
    I don't buy she hated him she said he was growing on her and were getting along up until the point he kissed her which I thought seemed odd she did a complete 360 towards him and went back to hating him and blaming him for everything, I think she used his attraction to her as a barrier and a reason to hate him because she felt she had to be loyal to Casey I always felt she was subconsciously attracted or had at least some subconscious feelings for him and that's why she pushed him away so hard. but that's just my opinion
    Last edited by me12345; 15-07-2013 at 01:21.

she doesn't have food and water for a couple of days - oh no I've forgotten everything about Summer Bay dear lord what utter SH*e. So you, yes you, the total stranger guy at the end of my bed stay with me. What, she knows no one, so "Kyle" a total stranger she was him to stay with her... I don't remember anything but the DESERT - ok Casey was in the desert with you , oh so you only remember the Desert before casey. And then slime ball moves in on her, (Kyle) where is he if he supposed to love me - he says nothing. err Jail because the guy that kidnapped you set him up ( we'll I had a hand in setting him up) for armed robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    she doesn't have food and water for a couple of days - oh no I've forgotten everything about Summer Bay dear lord what utter SH*e. So you, yes you, the total stranger guy at the end of my bed stay with me. What, she knows no one, so "Kyle" a total stranger she was him to stay with her... I don't remember anything but the DESERT - ok Casey was in the desert with you , oh so you only remember the Desert before casey. And then slime ball moves in on her, (Kyle) where is he if he supposed to love me - he says nothing. err Jail because the guy that kidnapped you set him up ( we'll I had a hand in setting him up) for armed robbery.
    lol I think it had to do with the Trauma that made her lose her memory and Kyle didn't move in on her considering he was just looking after her , she is the one who manipulated him so she could live with him by saying Leah's place was familiar which he thought was because she and Casey lived there and on the same night made a move on him and he rejected her and she pouted about it. yes they hooked up in the end but he probably thought shove it we have a chance at happiness.

lol I think it had to do with the Trauma that made her lose her memory and Kyle didn't move in on her considering he was just looking after her , she is the one who manipulated him so she could live with him by saying Leah's place was familiar which he thought was because she and Casey lived there and on the same night made a move on him and he rejected her and she pouted about it. yes they hooked up in the end but he probably thought shove it we have a chance at happiness.

Kyle is hitting on her big time , its not about being a friend he's using her "illness" to get to her. Casey comes to see her, he shows her pics of them happy together, he goes to hold her hand and she pulls away - I'm sorry I Don't Know You (but she knows that they were a couple but can't remember it) but the other total stranger in the room , she's ok for cuddling into him - who she doesn't know from Adam ( pardon the pun).
    Last edited by walsh2509; 16-07-2013 at 18:41.

Kyle is hitting on her big time , its not about being a friend he's using her "illness" to get to her. Casey comes to see her, he shows her pics of them happy together, he goes to hold her hand and she pulls away - I'm sorry I Don't Know You (but she knows that they were a couple but can't remember it) but the other total stranger in the room , she's ok for cuddling into him - who she doesn't know from Adam ( pardon the pun).
    yes i think he is taking advantage of her that is kyle

Thread Information