Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Beale

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    liam knows and next week another character will know too
    Soon everyone will know but the Walford police still won't be able to work it out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (11-08-2015), maidmarian (11-08-2015), tammyy2j (11-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Soon everyone will know but the Walford police still won't be able to work it out.
    Yeah, the Walford police are a bit stupid and they just want to settle scores.

Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 11-08-2015 at 14:34.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    liam knows and next week another character will know too
    Oooh...I wonder who?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Oooh...I wonder who?
    sharon could be

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Oooh...I wonder who?
    sharon could be

EastEnders will be delving even deeper into Bobby Beale's problems in the run-up to Christmas.

The Beale family are still currently covering for Bobby after he killed his half-sister Lucy last year, but glimpses of his angry side in recent months have provided them with further cause for concern.

Executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins has now named the Beales' dark storyline as one to watch in the build-up to the festive season.

"As we build towards a climactic, gut-wrenching Christmas for the Beales, Bobby will be going in a different direction," he told The Sun's TV Soap supplement.

"It becomes: 'Is Bobby evil? Have Jane and Ian done the wrong thing in covering it up? Is there something more tortured about Bobby?' It's going to get bigger than the golf club and the brick."

Another long-running storyline will also gather pace as animosity builds towards Dean Wicks, which could lead to a surprising alliance between Mick Carter and Ronnie Mitchell.

Dean has avoided punishment after raping Mick's partner Linda last year, but bosses have always promised that there will be a satisfying conclusion to the story eventually.

Treadwell-Collins explained: "Ronnie sees her sister with this man she knows is bad. We're going to rip Roxy and Ronnie apart a bit. What I think is exciting is bringing Ronnie into the arena with the Carters. Ultimately, neither Ronnie nor Mick wants Dean in Walford, and Ronnie is saying, 'Come on, we shouldn't have Dean around anymore'.

"It is hard that Dean's still around, and I know we've had criticism, but these things aren't just tied up. It's the same with the Beales and Bobby - you can't play out the big whodunit and have the next scene be Ian and Jane sat choosing curtains. That's boring.

"In reality, Mick and Linda would have to get on with their life with Dean across the road. We have storylined the climax to that for the end of the year."

Mick has already been tipped for a water-based stunt in the New Year, when his family's storyline with Dean is expected to come to a head.

digitalspy

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-10-2015), Glen1 (02-10-2015), lizann (02-10-2015), maidmarian (02-10-2015), Rear window (02-10-2015), tammyy2j (03-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    "In reality, Mick and Linda would have to get on with their life with Dean across the road.
    That's just not true though. They could easily have sold up and moved elsewhere, and I'm sure they would have in real life. I realise many victims in Linda's position aren't fortunate enough to be able to move out of the area, but the Carters staying in Albert Square (where they'd only lived a very short time) and having the distress of seeing Dean every day isn't realistic.

They wrote Linda saying something along the lines of "we won't be forced out", but I didn't find it convincing.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 02-10-2015 at 19:44.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (02-10-2015), lizann (02-10-2015), Perdita (02-10-2015)

May I please ask for clarification of another point due to not seeing all episodes .. is Oliver really Mick´s son ... I saw the episode where Mick opened the letter with the result of the DNA test ... they did not show the letter itself, just Mick reading it and then declaring the result to the family .. I had a feeling at the time that it might not have been the result all were hoping for, just something in Mick´s looks of his face that had me doubting ... Could the issue of fatherhood be revisited at some time?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    May I please ask for clarification of another point due to not seeing all episodes .. is Oliver really Mick´s son ... I saw the episode where Mick opened the letter with the result of the DNA test ... they did not show the letter itself, just Mick reading it and then declaring the result to the family .. I had a feeling at the time that it might not have been the result all were hoping for, just something in Mick´s looks of his face that had me doubting ... Could the issue of fatherhood be revisited at some time?
    I wondered that too. It was very much a potential storyline for the future.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-10-2015)

Thread Information