Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Declan Macey

Declan Macey

There is hints in one of soap mags that he becomes close to Charity soon

more newly married couples cheating on their spouses

Not another affair...

i dont mind this affair as declan paired with katie is bad and jai has cheated already on charity

Good point, I can actually see that partnership working actually but Declan won't get his child with Charity either.

Quote Originally Posted by GennieFan View Post
    Good point, I can actually see that partnership working actually but Declan won't get his child with Charity either.
    maybe charity will get caught and become pregnant by declan now that would be a killer for jai and declan would get payback for jai fathering maia with ella

Quote Originally Posted by GennieFan View Post
    maybe charity will get caught and become pregnant by declan now that would be a killer for jai and declan would get payback for jai fathering maia with ella

Emmerdale star Jason Merrells has warned that his character Declan Macey's upcoming fling will have "repercussions".

With his marriage to new wife Katie (Sammy Winward) on the rocks, Declan sleeps with Charity Sharma next week after days of flirtation between the pair.

Merrells told itv.com of the upcoming scenes: "There's complex things going on with Charity. They've got history and they always had a quite feisty, flirtatious chemistry, I think.

"The reason that they come into each other's orbit a bit more is because Charity has this new business venture. [She wants to run] all the logistics for the festival that's coming up in the summer.

"For me, I'm playing with her a little bit, because for me it's no big deal. Katie's not there, and it's a distraction. We end up having a bit of a fling, and then we're just trying to play each other with it - who is the one who would tell?"

He continued: "From Declan's point of view, [he and Katie] are on a break. Men will take that and run with it!

"I don't think he really wants to pursue Charity. I don't think he would really like that to be the final piece in the Katie and Declan story, and it's not.

"What happens between Declan and Charity has repercussions - dangerous ones. There are things that are bubbling underneath that - time bombs!"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-02-2013)

sounds like charity up the duff so

Emmerdale star Jason Merrells has admitted that he "can't bear" to watch himself on screen.

The actor has been playing Home Farm businessman Declan Macey on the ITV soap since early 2010.

However, in an interview with The Sun, Merrells explained: "I don't watch myself at all - I can't watch. I literally walk out of the room and go and make a cup of tea. I haven't seen one episode that I've been in for three years, I can't bear it.

"I enjoy acting and the feeling that I've nailed it after a scene, but then I watch it and it's never what I think it was. It's the way I act, the way I sound, the way I look - it's everything. I find it really painful and I can't look at it objectively.

"Luckily my girlfriend watches it, so she tells me what's happening with me!"

Declan has featured prominently on screen in recent months as his marriage to new wife Katie (Sammy Winward) is already on the rocks. Tomorrow night's (February 21) hour-long episode sees him get passionate with another woman, sleeping with Charity Sharma (Emma Atkins).

© ITV

Away from Emmerdale, Merrells is a father of five and is currently working on a novel, hoping to one day become a full-time writer.

He said: "I love writing and one of the advantages of doing it is that it would allow me to see more of my children. It's a real struggle commuting from my home in the south to Leeds two or three times a week. That's the hardest part of this job for me. If I get a day off mid-week, then I'll go straight back."

On his future at Emmerdale, Merrells added: "I really enjoy working here and all the people, but being an actor, everything is always up in the air. I can't imagine I'd be here forever, because of my situation."

Emmerdale airs weeknights on ITV.

Thread Information