Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber Turner

Neighbours teen Amber Turner will end her relationship with Daniel Robinson in the wake of his former girlfriend Rain Taylor's mind games.

After using various different methods to manipulate both Amber (Jenna Rosenow) and Daniel (Tim Phillipps), Rain makes it clear that she believes the couple don't belong together.

Rain's words will leave both Amber and Daniel unsettled as she insists that they don't really love each other and that Daniel is simply chasing a relationship ideal that his parents have.

Although Amber and Daniel try and move on from their ordeal with Rain, it is evident that her manipulation has had the desired effect and upcoming scenes will see Amber start to question their compatibility as a couple.

As Amber starts to question her own identity as well as her future with Daniel, he finds himself encountering another hurdle when Amber's best friend Imogen spontaneously kisses him.

While Imogen is keen to put the kiss behind them, explaining that it was a moment of weakness, Daniel battles over whether to tell Amber the truth.

However, before he has a chance to come clean with Amber, she delivers a bombshell of her own when she tells him she wants to take a break from their relationship.

After Daniel invites her to spend Christmas with him in Queensland, Amber declines, telling him she needs to take some time to discover who she really is as a person.

Amber is clearly devastated as she tells a heartbroken Daniel that she loves him but their relationship is over for now.

Body of secrets
    Josh and Amber stuble upon a surprise in the dark room.

Amber might need some time to be on her own but that won't stop Josh from coming up with new and exciting ways to see her!

After coming across a roll of unprocessed film while cleaning up, Josh (Harley Bonner) decides it could work as the perfect justification for spending more time with Amber (Jenna Rosenow).

Wary of his intentions, Amber hesitantly accepts the roll of film.

"Amber knows that Josh has feelings for her," 23-year-old Jenna explains of the situation. "He does let her in on that but he assures her that they are hanging out purely as friends!

When Amber takes the photographs to a dark room, Josh pounces. He claims he's simply curious about what's on the roll of film.

"He obviously has an ulterior motive," Jenna notes of Josh.

So, why can't Josh just let his feelings for Amber go? Jenna has a theory.

"It's the typical you-don't-know-what-you've-got-till-it's-gone scenario," she explains.

The tension between the two builds in the dark room but it's brought to an abrupt halt when they stumble upon something horrifying in one of the photos.

Josh and Amber look closely at the picture and see what looks like two people kissing but visible in the background, there's something else, something very disturbing.

A dead body...

Source: TV Week 12th January 2015

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (14-01-2015), tammyy2j (02-02-2015)

Does she get back with Josh?

Neighbours teen Amber Turner will rekindle her former romance with Daniel Robinson later this month, leaving Josh Willis heartbroken.

The reunion follows a frightening incident for Amber (Jenna Rosenow) in which she is knocked to the ground after her car is stolen.

When Daniel (Tim Phillipps) senses something is wrong and heads out to find Amber, she is stunned by his instincts and is reassured that they belong together.

Amber and Daniel get back together.
    © Channel 5
    Amber and Daniel get back together.

Oblivious to the fact that Amber and Daniel have reunited, Josh puts up a post on the council forum page to solve the mystery of the man in the old photo of the kissing couple, confident that working on the case with Amber will strengthen their bond.

However, Josh's plan implodes when he and Imogen drop into the Turner house unannounced and discover that Amber and Daniel's romance is back on. While Josh is devastated to realise that he's been cast aside in favour of Daniel, Imogen nurses her own private hurt too.

Although Amber is over the moon about her reignited romance, she faces some tough opposition from her family, as both Paige and her mother Lauren query her decision.

As Amber remains convinced that her and Daniel are meant to be, Imogen is left to offer sympathy to her brother. However, she is stunned to hear that Josh has taken on a new attitude - he is prepared to wait for Amber as he knows she will be his eventually. Is he setting himself up for more heartbreak?

Amber and Daniel kiss.
    © Channel 5
    Amber and Daniel kiss.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 16 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Mirjam (07-02-2015), Ruffed_lemur (07-02-2015)

move on josh

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-02-2015)

she is preggers may not be by daniel

Neighbours star Jenna Rosenow has revealed that she is likely to leave the soap at the end of her current contract.

The actress has been playing the role of Amber Turner since 2013, but her current deal with the long-running show will expire towards the end of the year.

Speaking to The Weekly Review about her future, Rosenow commented: "I'm into my third year with Neighbours now. I've got roughly six months left and I think I'll move on.

"It's funny, with my career at this stage, and I know it's a little bit cliché, but I'm heading to LA. I have management, agents, ready to get me there, but I also want to keep an eye on what's going on in Australia.

"I know it's a very different game there but I have a couple of friends who already live and work there. Everyone's experience is different of course, but I'm very excited to start my own journey."

Amber arrives at the church
    © Channel 5
    Jenna as Amber in a recent Neighbours episode

Rosenow added that her Neighbours co-star and real-life boyfriend Christopher Milligan will also be moving on from his role as Kyle Canning.

Discussing their relationship, she explained: "He's very good - with our jobs and life, everything works really well. He's my best friend. And LA, he's coming with me, he'll be finishing up this year too."

Rosenow's on-screen father Josef Brown bowed out from his part as Matt Turner on UK screens this week, while her on-screen brother Calen MacKenzie recently filmed his final scenes as Bailey.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (14-04-2015)

Crikey, Neighbours are struggling to keep hold of cast members at the moment!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

badirene (14-04-2015), Dazzle (11-04-2015), tammyy2j (13-04-2015)

You would have to write her out with a death? You can't have her and her baby leaving. Could do a similar thing to her like they did Bridgette?

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    You would have to write her out with a death? You can't have her and her baby leaving. Could do a similar thing to her like they did Bridgette?
    She wouldn't have to die. Many ways to do it. A long way off yet anyway. Kyle would be more difficult IMO, as he is happily married.

Thread Information