Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovers Return

Yeah I also read that are trying to recruit Tanya from Footballers Wives. Apparently she is married to someone much older and is a bit of a tart.

i thought that Zoe Lucker was going to be the new landlady of the rovers return.

i read in the paper yesterday that Charlie could be taking over the rovers

I feel a poll coming on

The news that Shelley's leaving Coronation Street is still sinking in, and already there are rumblings about who's gonna be stepping into her ditzy landlady slingbacks.

The Daily Mirror "exclusively" reveals that the new Rovers' raunchpot is set to be Footballers' Wives blonde beaut, Zoe Lucker.

"Coronation Street bosses are in advanced talks with… Zoe Lucker, and should have her signing on the dotted line within weeks."

And it sounds as though Zoe's character is going to add some much-needed spice to the Street: "She thinks that part and parcel of being a pub landlady is to flirt outrageously with all the make customers - and sometimes takes things a bit too far."

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    i read in the paper yesterday that Charlie could be taking over the rovers

i doubt that would happen!

we will have to wait and se but i am sure it will be a new person. it is not for ages yet

Rovers in a Blaze

The Rovers Return is set to go up in flames in a sensational new storyline on Coronation Street.

Viewers will be left wondering who survives when 6 regular characters are trapped in the blaze. Rumours are already rife that one of the victims may be Cilla Battersby, as Wendi Peters has already announced she is to leave later this year.

One who will definately survive is the Rovers owner Steve McDonald, who will cause an uproar with the regular drinkers when he announces the Rovers will be re-built as a trendy winebar. Leading the protest will be Norris, who will round up the residents and take the story to the Weatherfield Gazette.

An inside source said; "The production team have been aware that the Rovers is starting to look outdated for a while now, and what better way to bring the pub into the present, than with a fire and a refurbishment"

www.dailynews.co.uk

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

im tempted not to believe this for two reasons

1) theres forever these kind of rumours circulating about fires in the soap pubs, and they never come to light

2) there's going to be a fire at the Peacocks soon, will they really have two fires within a short period of time on the show?

april fools spring to mind

Thread Information