Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 4th - 8th Feb

Cool Corrie Spoilers 4th - 8th Feb

Episode 8054: Monday 4th February at 7.30pm

Dejected Tyrone shocks Fiz and Tina.
    Eileen gloats as Gail begins to pick up the pieces.
    Maria and Marcus have one too many houseguests.

Episode 8055: Monday 4th February at 8.30pm

Bewildered Tyrone is left desperate by Kirsty’s suggestion.
    Audrey offers a financial solution.
    Enough is enough for Marcus and Maria.

Episode 8056: Wednesday 6th January at 7.30pm

Will Kevin help Tyrone?
    David tells an outraged Gail his plans for the house.
    Kirk and Beth try to make amends.

Episode 8057: Friday 8th February at 7.30pm

Fiz and Tyrone take action.
    Faye takes advantage of idle Sylvia’s supervision.
    Jealous Maria cuts short an evening with Marcus.

Episode 8058: Friday 8th February at 8.30pm

A tortured Kirsty waits for news on Fiz and Tyrone.
    A heavy-hearted Gail swallows her pride.
    Tim smells a rat when he suggests taking Faye home.
    Last edited by alan45; 24-01-2013 at 11:34.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

annique (24-01-2013), Dazzle (24-01-2013), Glen1 (24-01-2013), lizann (26-01-2013), Pussycat1one (04-02-2013), tammyy2j (24-01-2013)

I'd love another Gail and Eileen fight

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (24-01-2013), lizann (26-01-2013)

I used to like Eileen, but her attitude towards Tyrone is winding me up too much and she's becoming more like her dotty sister Julie every day. The pair of em are getting right on my wick.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-01-2013), lizann (26-01-2013), Sammo1234 (26-01-2013)

Yeah its all part of the storyline if people didnt believe Kirsty she would be locked up...
    What i dont understand is when Fiz went round yesterday why didnt she record Kirsty confessing she was a the beater and get her locked up
    HATE this storyline but makes for good TV

Yeah its all part of the storyline if people didnt believe Kirsty she would be locked up...
    What i dont understand is when Fiz went round yesterday why didnt she record Kirsty confessing she was a the beater and get her locked up

Quote Originally Posted by Sammo1234 View Post
    fiz isnt that clever

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Sammo1234 (29-01-2013)

fiz isnt that clever

Over on Coronation Street, Tyrone Dobbs leaves his girlfriend Fiz Stape stunned when he decides that he wants to flee Weatherfield with baby Ruby.

Tyrone (Alan Halsall) comes up with the shocking idea after his solicitor advises him to plead guilty to the domestic violence charges he is facing, which makes him realise that he has little chance of clearing his name.

With even old friends like Sally Webster suspecting that he's a violent bully, Tyrone hits rock bottom and decides that running away with Ruby is his best option.

Tyrone's twisted ex Kirsty Soames is still denying him access to their child, but he spots an opportunity when he hears that Sophie is babysitting the youngster. Desperate, he asks Kevin to help him snatch Ruby…

When Tyrone shares his drastic plan with Fiz (Jennie McAlpine), she points out that running away is a bad idea - but she also can't bear to be apart from her lover and agrees to go with him. But is Tyrone just making everything worse?

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Wednesday, February 6 at 9.30pm on ITV.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Pussycat1one (04-02-2013)

Over on Coronation Street, Tyrone Dobbs leaves his girlfriend Fiz Stape stunned when he decides that he wants to flee Weatherfield with baby Ruby.

Tyrone (Alan Halsall) comes up with the shocking idea after his solicitor advises him to plead guilty to the domestic violence charges he is facing, which makes him realise that he has little chance of clearing his name.

With even old friends like Sally Webster suspecting that he's a violent bully, Tyrone hits rock bottom and decides that running away with Ruby is his best option.

Tyrone's twisted ex Kirsty Soames is still denying him access to their child, but he spots an opportunity when he hears that Sophie is babysitting the youngster. Desperate, he asks Kevin to help him snatch Ruby…

When Tyrone shares his drastic plan with Fiz (Jennie McAlpine), she points out that running away is a bad idea - but she also can't bear to be apart from her lover and agrees to go with him. But is Tyrone just making everything worse?

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Wednesday, February 6 at 9.30pm on ITV.

That's EXACTLY what my friend said today. Ah the land of ever frustrating soaps!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

Sammo1234 (29-01-2013)

Thread Information