Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Braxton

Exclamation Casey Braxton

Home and Away star Lincoln Younes has revealed that his character will face a new enemy in an upcoming storyline.

Casey Braxton is sentenced to weekend detention for his part in a botched robbery, and he soon becomes the target of fellow inmate Courtney (Joshua Brennan).

"Casey is trying to keep to himself," Younes told TV Week. "It's a juvenile detention centre, so it's not at the serious end of prisons, but it's still quite dangerous because there are a lot of precarious situations in which he finds himself.

"He's just trying not to draw too much attention [to himself]. Courtney is obviously the stereotypical prison bully and he instantly targets Casey."

New Home and Away character - prison education officer Zac Maguire (Charlie Clausen) - steps in to help Casey.

"[Casey]'s grateful to Zac for that, but he also doesn't know why Zac's helping him," Younes explained.

When Casey returns home, he is left feeling "betrayed" after discovering that Brax has allowed Kyle to move in with them. He also has to face his unresolved love triangle with Sasha and Tamara.

Also ahead in Summer Bay, Casey Braxton has a nerve-wracking time as he faces trial over the fatal shooting of his father Danny.

Viewers will see that the court proceedings get off to a bad start for the Braxtons when the prosecutor paints a damning portrait of their activities, and Casey (Lincoln Younes) ends up having a panic attack when the situation looks bleak.

Things improve slightly when Kyle (Nic Westaway) gives evidence in support of Casey, while mystery girl Tamara also testifies.

However, when it's Natalie Davison's turn to speak, the prosecution attempts to discredit her and her testimony is considered questionable…

© Channel 5

© Channel 5

© Channel 5

© Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Wednesday, January 30 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-01-2013), homeawayjsk (22-01-2013)

Home and Away's Casey Braxton faces his judgement day on UK screens early next month as his court case comes to an end.

The Summer Bay teenager has a tough time ahead in the coming days as he stands trial for armed robbery and the murder of his father Danny.

Casey's experience in court proves to be a mixed bag as the prosecution do a good job of discrediting him - but he has the support of Natalie Davison, his half-brother Kyle Bennett and mystery girl Tamara, who all give evidence in his defence.

As the jury retires to deliberate the two charges, Casey (Lincoln Younes) spends some last-minute quality time with Brax and Heath - fearful that it'll be the last time they'll be together for a while.

When news later emerges that the verdicts are in, Casey struggles to remain calm and urges his siblings to look out for each other if he does end up behind bars.

At court, Casey finally hears his fate - but will it be good news or bad?

© Channel 5

© Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, February 5 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-01-2013)

Home and Away's Casey Braxton faces his judgement day on UK screens early next month as his court case comes to an end.

The Summer Bay teenager has a tough time ahead in the coming days as he stands trial for armed robbery and the murder of his father Danny.

Casey's experience in court proves to be a mixed bag as the prosecution do a good job of discrediting him - but he has the support of Natalie Davison, his half-brother Kyle Bennett and mystery girl Tamara, who all give evidence in his defence.

As the jury retires to deliberate the two charges, Casey (Lincoln Younes) spends some last-minute quality time with Brax and Heath - fearful that it'll be the last time they'll be together for a while.

When news later emerges that the verdicts are in, Casey struggles to remain calm and urges his siblings to look out for each other if he does end up behind bars.

At court, Casey finally hears his fate - but will it be good news or bad?

© Channel 5

© Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, February 5 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Home and Away's Casey Braxton has been one of the show's most prominent characters in recent months, which have been a period of mixed fortunes for the young River Boy.

On UK screens, Casey is currently serving periodic detention following last year's robbery and shooting incident with his villainous father Danny. However, his new relationship with Tamara Kingsley (Kelly Paterniti) has finally given him something to smile about in recent episodes.

We recently caught up with Lincoln Younes, who plays Casey, for a quick chat about his current storylines and life at Home and Away.

It's been a dramatic year for Casey. How have you felt about these recent big storylines?
    "I've loved it. Bigger storylines mean more content and emotions to work with, and it keeps the job interesting for both myself and hopefully the audience!"

Which scenes or stories have been the most challenging to film?
    "Physically the most challenging was when Casey was kidnapped by Kyle, and we filmed those scenes in the Flinders Ranges in South Australia. The heat, the flies and being chained to a car in the middle of nowhere for 12 hours was very different to a day of filming on the beach!

"The extreme conditions did help me get into Casey's mindset, and Parachilna is a beautiful part of Australia, so although it was one of the hardest storylines, I also took away some of the best memories."

Having Casey serving periodic detention has given you a chance to show him in a different environment again. Have you enjoyed that?
    "Yes, taking Casey outside the comfort of Summer Bay again has helped in showing a more stoic, mature version of himself. As soon as Casey is in the detention centre, he has a run-in with Courtney and is put under pressure to make some tough choices.

"It is Casey's turn to make his own decisions and we discover more of Casey as his own man."

Why do you think Casey isn't keeping his head down and staying out of trouble in jail?
    "Well he does his best, but through various conflicts, he realises he needs to tackle the Courtney problem head on, for better or for worse. He can't keep hiding and passively being victimised."

Romance-wise, do you think Casey is better suited to Tamara or Sasha?
    "Casey has a strong connection to both, and he can't seem to put the history he shared with Tamara in the desert behind him. I think Casey and Tamara are better suited, purely because she doesn't let him become too down or introspective."

Is there anything you haven't explored with Casey that you'd be really keen to do in the future?
    "Happiness. I would like to see Casey be genuinely happy for an extended amount of time without something happening to him, but I suppose it comes with the territory for him!"

Can you give us any hints on what you're filming at the moment? Is it a happy time for Casey, or still a dramatic one?
    "I'm sworn to secrecy but I can say there is more drama to come - it is Summer Bay after all!"

Do you think Casey will ever become good friends with his half-brother Kyle?
    "It will be pretty tough to forgive him and for Kyle to earn Casey's respect, but they do share blood, so you never know."

How do you feel about having Kate Ritchie on set at the moment? Are you hoping to share any scenes with her?
    "Kate was such a huge part of the show and I understand why it's a job you would want to come back to. It's an honour to have her back - hopefully we get some scenes together!"

Would you like to stick around on Home and Away for a long time yet, or are you eager to explore other roles?
    "I'm happy being on the show for now, but certainly in the future I will look to the US for other roles."

You must be pleased to see Luke Mitchell (Romeo) finding success in the US after leaving Summer Bay.
    "I am so unbelievably happy for him. He and Rebecca [Breeds] are very close friends of mine and it is so reassuring when you see good things happening to good people. He's gonna kill it!"

What are your hobbies and interests outside of work?
    "I like to stay fit and healthy, and that helps when keeping up with the demands of filming. I enjoy sport, movies, poker, video games and concerts. Nothing too crazy!"

Would you like to pay a promotional visit to the UK as Dan Ewing and Steve Peacocke have done in the past couple of years?
    "Of course. I was lucky enough to have a personal holiday throughout London and Europe over our production break and would love to go back."

What's the best advice you've ever had when it comes to acting?
    "Keep it real. If it's real, nothing else matters."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 in the UK, and weekdays at 7pm on Network Seven in Australia.

Home and Away's Casey Braxton has been one of the show's most prominent characters in recent months, which have been a period of mixed fortunes for the young River Boy.

On UK screens, Casey is currently serving periodic detention following last year's robbery and shooting incident with his villainous father Danny. However, his new relationship with Tamara Kingsley (Kelly Paterniti) has finally given him something to smile about in recent episodes.

We recently caught up with Lincoln Younes, who plays Casey, for a quick chat about his current storylines and life at Home and Away.

It's been a dramatic year for Casey. How have you felt about these recent big storylines?
    "I've loved it. Bigger storylines mean more content and emotions to work with, and it keeps the job interesting for both myself and hopefully the audience!"

Which scenes or stories have been the most challenging to film?
    "Physically the most challenging was when Casey was kidnapped by Kyle, and we filmed those scenes in the Flinders Ranges in South Australia. The heat, the flies and being chained to a car in the middle of nowhere for 12 hours was very different to a day of filming on the beach!

"The extreme conditions did help me get into Casey's mindset, and Parachilna is a beautiful part of Australia, so although it was one of the hardest storylines, I also took away some of the best memories."

Having Casey serving periodic detention has given you a chance to show him in a different environment again. Have you enjoyed that?
    "Yes, taking Casey outside the comfort of Summer Bay again has helped in showing a more stoic, mature version of himself. As soon as Casey is in the detention centre, he has a run-in with Courtney and is put under pressure to make some tough choices.

"It is Casey's turn to make his own decisions and we discover more of Casey as his own man."

Why do you think Casey isn't keeping his head down and staying out of trouble in jail?
    "Well he does his best, but through various conflicts, he realises he needs to tackle the Courtney problem head on, for better or for worse. He can't keep hiding and passively being victimised."

Romance-wise, do you think Casey is better suited to Tamara or Sasha?
    "Casey has a strong connection to both, and he can't seem to put the history he shared with Tamara in the desert behind him. I think Casey and Tamara are better suited, purely because she doesn't let him become too down or introspective."

Is there anything you haven't explored with Casey that you'd be really keen to do in the future?
    "Happiness. I would like to see Casey be genuinely happy for an extended amount of time without something happening to him, but I suppose it comes with the territory for him!"

Can you give us any hints on what you're filming at the moment? Is it a happy time for Casey, or still a dramatic one?
    "I'm sworn to secrecy but I can say there is more drama to come - it is Summer Bay after all!"

Do you think Casey will ever become good friends with his half-brother Kyle?
    "It will be pretty tough to forgive him and for Kyle to earn Casey's respect, but they do share blood, so you never know."

How do you feel about having Kate Ritchie on set at the moment? Are you hoping to share any scenes with her?
    "Kate was such a huge part of the show and I understand why it's a job you would want to come back to. It's an honour to have her back - hopefully we get some scenes together!"

Would you like to stick around on Home and Away for a long time yet, or are you eager to explore other roles?
    "I'm happy being on the show for now, but certainly in the future I will look to the US for other roles."

You must be pleased to see Luke Mitchell (Romeo) finding success in the US after leaving Summer Bay.
    "I am so unbelievably happy for him. He and Rebecca [Breeds] are very close friends of mine and it is so reassuring when you see good things happening to good people. He's gonna kill it!"

What are your hobbies and interests outside of work?
    "I like to stay fit and healthy, and that helps when keeping up with the demands of filming. I enjoy sport, movies, poker, video games and concerts. Nothing too crazy!"

Would you like to pay a promotional visit to the UK as Dan Ewing and Steve Peacocke have done in the past couple of years?
    "Of course. I was lucky enough to have a personal holiday throughout London and Europe over our production break and would love to go back."

What's the best advice you've ever had when it comes to acting?
    "Keep it real. If it's real, nothing else matters."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 in the UK, and weekdays at 7pm on Network Seven in Australia.

Home and Away's UK fans see Casey Braxton's prison ordeal take a terrifying turn next month as he is stabbed by fellow inmate Courtney Freeman.

Casey (Lincoln Younes) finds himself in Courtney's bad books yet again after trying to undermine the bully's position as top dog at the jail.

Discovering that Courtney (Joshua Brennan) has asked Jamie Sharpe to start running drugs for him, Casey urges Jamie not to go along with it - encouraging him to stand up for himself and be his own man for once.

Despite the previous bad blood between the Braxtons and the Sharpes, Casey is genuinely trying to look out for Jamie (Hugo Johnstone-Burt), but he finds it difficult to get through to him.

Later, Courtney decides to show Jamie who is boss by getting him on his own and beating him up.

When Casey plays the hero by intervening, he is stabbed with a shiv by Courtney…

© Channel 5
    Jamie is targeted.

© Channel 5
    Casey is concerned for Jamie.

© Channel 5
    Courtney is trying to reassert his authority.

© Channel 5
    Courtney goes to hit Casey after he intervenes.

© Channel 5
    Courtney and Casey fight.

© Channel 5
    Casey is seriously wounded.

© Channel 5
    Jamie sees that Casey has been stabbed by Courtney.

© Channel 5
    Jamie calls for help.

Home and Away airs these scenes on Thursday, April 4 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Chann

Home and Away's Casey Braxton will punch half-brother Kyle after discovering that he has been secretly pursuing his girlfriend Tamara Kingsley.

Casey (Lincoln Younes) is happily oblivious as Kyle shows a romantic interest in Tamara in upcoming episodes, but it doesn't take long before the truth comes out.

Tamara stays loyal to Casey by repeatedly rejecting Kyle's advances as she isn't interested in him. However, things get awkward when Casey's mother Cheryl notices Kyle's attraction to Tamara at Bianca and Heath's engagement party.

Kelly Paterniti, who plays Tamara, told TV Week: "Cheryl clocks Kyle's interest in Tamara and announces it to the party. Needless to say, it's pretty awkward and Casey loses his cool.

"Things get quite heated because alcohol is involved. It all gets a bit dramatic and Casey ends up punching Kyle."

Casey is also shocked that Tamara didn't tell him what Kyle (Nic Westaway) was up to.

Paterniti added: "After the bust-up, Casey is pretty angry at Tamara. They have a rule to remain open and honest with each other, and she hasn't been."

Home and Away airs these scenes next week on Network Seven in Australia, and late April on Channel 5 in the UK.

Coming up on Home and Away, Casey Braxton has to decide whether to name his attacker after being stabbed in prison.

As Casey (Lincoln Younes) recovers in hospital, Zac MacGuire (Charlie Clausen) advises him to give a statement about what happened, as there's a chance that his sentence would then be reduced to 'time served'.

Casey's girlfriend Tamara Kingsley (Kelly Paterniti) is excited to hear that he could be released, but Casey isn't sure whether he should expose Courtney's guilt.

Having befriended Jamie Sharpe, Casey worries that his mate will bear the brunt of Courtney's bullying if he isn't around, so he refuses to make a statement unless Jamie's safety can be guaranteed with a transfer.

Hurt by the feeling that Casey is choosing prison code over a life with her, Tamara gives him a big ultimatum - if he chooses not to give the statement, then they are over. What will Casey decide?

© Channel 5
    Tamara visits Casey.

© Channel 5
    Zac tries to convince Casey to report Courtney.

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, April 8 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Also ahead in Summer Bay, Casey Braxton struggles to forgive half-brother Kyle after being betrayed by him.

Casey (Lincoln Younes) is livid after Kyle (Nic Westaway) makes a move on his girlfriend Tamara Kingsley.

Brax (Steve Peacocke) is quick to take action by kicking Kyle out of the Braxton house and moving him into the caravan park. However, it's not enough for Casey, who also wants his sibling to be fired from Angelo's.

When Alf Stewart (Ray Meagher) witnesses a heated argument between Casey and Kyle, he warns Brax to sort it out as he doesn't want any more trouble in Summer Bay.

Afterwards, a stressed-out Brax tries his best to get Kyle and Casey to make amends, but this only leads to even more tension.

Eventually realising that things can't go on like this, Casey forces Kyle into a car and drives off with him. Will this give the brothers time to reconcile, or is there more drama ahead?

© Channel 5
    Brax tries to stop Casey and Kyle from fighting.

© Channel 5
    Brax tries to stop Casey and Kyle from fighting.

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, May 13 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Thread Information