Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Zac MacGuire

DailyMail article with pictures of Zac, Leah & Irene filming at Palm Beach on Monday:

SPOILER ALERT: Irene breaks up heated row between Leah and Zac as Lynne McGranger, Ada Nicodemou and Charlie Clausen film scenes for Home And Away

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

Home and Away couple Leah Patterson-Baker and Zac MacGuire will face a fresh crisis later this month as they clash over his working relationship with his book editor Sam.

Upcoming scenes will see Leah start to suspect that her usually-loyal husband Zac is having an affair - a theory that is also speculated by their friends Marilyn and John Chambers.

The reason for this is due to Zac's peculiar behaviour, as he will start spending an increasing amount of time with an unknown woman (she has a name: Sam) and lying to Leah about his whereabouts.

When Leah eventually plucks up the courage to confront Zac about her cheating suspicions, he is able to provide a valid answer - he's writing a book and Sam is his editor.

Leah worries about Zac and Sam's working relationship in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5
    To prove his fidelity, Zac arranges a lunch at The Diner for Leah to meet Sam - to show to his wife that nothing untoward is going on. But unfortunately, his attempts to placate the situation actually do the opposite because, while Zac's intentions are entirely innocent, it looks like Sam's may not be.

Leah immediately starts to pick up on Sam's flirty nature with her husband, and when Sam later shows up in a revealing red dress to another meeting with Zac, even a neutral Nate starts to wonder if Leah may have a point.

To make matters even worse, Sam later pays an insidious visit to the duo's home where she apologises to Leah for pushing Zac into airing their private marital secrets in the novel.

Thankfully, Sam's visit prompts Zac to finally open his eyes regarding her dishonest intentions and he later confronts her. But will Sam succeed in tearing Zac's marriage apart?

Zac and Sam have a drink together in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Zac and Sam have a drink together in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5
    Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, January 16 and Tuesday, January 17 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2017), Pantherboy (07-01-2017)

Zac (Charlie Clausen) recently upset Leah by failing to come clean about how his flirtatious former editor Sam is back in Summer Bay, but his worst error of judgement is still to come.

When Leah shows no signs of wanting to forgive Zac for his secrecy anytime soon, he's devastated by her harsh treatment of him and feels cut off from her at every turn.

Sensing the problems between the couple, Sam is quick to jump in and offer her support to Zac – still desperately hoping that she can steal him away from Leah for good.

When Zac is left upset by his worst clash yet with Leah, he heads out to find Sam at her motel room and finally succumbs to temptation by jumping into bed with her. Will he regret cheating on Leah?

Zac MacGuire visits Sam in her hotel room in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Zac MacGuire kisses Sam in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Zac MacGuire in bed with Sam in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Wednesday, April 12 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (01-04-2017)

Why did he cheat, was he drunk, why was he arguing with Leah?

They have been arguing a lot lately. Also he was upset over Billie. Not that, that is a excuse to cheat.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (15-04-2017), tammyy2j (15-04-2017)

Home and Away is lining up another horror accident as Zac MacGuire suffers a terrifying fall amid his attempts to reunite with wife Leah.

Zac risked everything when he recently cheated on Leah with his novel editor Sam, and he'll pay a high price for his infidelity when his marriage breaks down as a result.

Australian viewers have been watching the fallout of Zac's adultery for the last few weeks as Leah struggled to forgive him, but sadly the worst is yet to come when he makes another bad decision.

Devastated at the car crash his life has become, Zac will turn to drink in a bid to ease his pain – before deciding to make one last attempt at winning Leah back.

What Zac fails to realise, however, is that the alcohol has severely clouded his judgement (and coordination) and so trying to climb up to her bedroom was never going to be a good idea.

Unsurprisingly, disaster does strike as Zac continues to climb onto the roof of her house, only to lose his balance and fall to the ground.

Leah and Roo immediately rush to Zac's aid, but the severity of the situation becomes apparent when he is rushed into hospital and diagnosed with a life-threatening brain injury.

Zac MacGuire and Leah Patterson-Baker continue to 'date' each other in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5
    The medics explain to Leah that Zac is suffering a heavy bleed on the brain and they need to act fast. However, TV Week reports that when Zac's condition suddenly worsens, it's unclear whether Zac will actually pull through at all.

As Leah fears that she could lose her husband forever, she is also forced to face the wrath of Zac's angry son Hunter – who wastes no time in blaming her. Will Zac pull through? Or is Leah about to suffer another devastating loss?

Home and Away's UK audience will see these scenes in June. The show airs at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-04-2017), Pantherboy (24-04-2017), tammyy2j (25-04-2017)

so another husband dies on leah

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (25-04-2017), tammyy2j (26-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    so another husband dies on leah
    Zac doesn't die from the fall

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mygypsy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (27-04-2017), tammyy2j (27-04-2017)

Home and Away fans will be bidding farewell to Zac MacGuire in future episodes as he departs Summer Bay following the breakdown of his relationship with Leah Patterson.

Zac ruined his marriage beyond repair when he slept with his novel editor Sam earlier in the year, but a devastating twist leaves him fearing he's lost another person in his life.

As Zac prepares to finalise his divorce to Leah, he will be hit by the shock bombshell that Hunter King isn't his son after all.

Hunter will do a DNA test after suspecting that Zac may not be his biological father – a theory that proves correct when the results come through.

Zac talks to Hunter
    © CHANNEL 5

Aware that Zac is already enduring a hellish time as he prepares to cut ties with Leah forever, Hunter decides to keep his discovery to himself, but knows he needs to come clean when Zac is offered a job away from the Bay.

Zac is heartbroken by Hunter's admission and assures the teenager that he doesn't love him any less, but later breaks down on Skype to his niece Evie – struggling to come to terms with the loss of his wife, son and family.

Realising he needs a fresh start, Zac is tempted when Evie offers him a chance to live with her and Matt in Vietnam – a decision that is made all the more straightforward when Leah arrives with her signed divorce papers.

After bidding farewell to his friends, Zac departs the Bay without saying goodbye to Leah – instead choosing to write her a letter instead. Will the pair really part on such a sad note?

Zac MacGuire gets quizzed over his relationship with Leah in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

That one remains to be seen, but it looks like Hunter might be leaving the Bay with Zac, following the news that Scott Lee would be bowing out of his role this year. However, fans will have to tune in to see whether Hunter does decide to join Zac in Vietnam, or if he has a change of heart.

Charlie Clausen, who plays Zac, said to TV Week: "Zac and Leah love each other deeply and will always be there for each other. But they've spent their entire marriage putting out fires.

"After the dramas with Leah, then finding out Hunter isn't his son, Zac hits rock bottom. His relationship is over and the connection with his son has completely changed. It's sad. There is no bitterness with Leah, but Zac realises he needs a fresh start. "

Digital Spy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (15-05-2017)

TV Week has this story following the departure of Charlie Calusen (Zac) last week (in Aust episodes):

"It Was The Right Time To Go"

Charlie Clausen Reveals Why It Was Time To Farewell Home And Away.

Grab the tissues and put on a brave face - another Home And Away-er is set to fly the nest.

In recent episodes, a cheating scandal rocked Zac's marriage to Leah. The fallout saw their relationship crumble and Zac leave to live in Vietnam.

While Zac's portrayer, Charlie Clausen, says he " couldn't have asked for a better exit," he does so with a heavy heart.

"On one hand, I'm going to miss everybody, and on the other it felt like it was the right time to go," the 39-year-old says. "I was happy with the work i'd done - and the storyline wrapped up nicely."

Recalling his time on the popular Aussie drama, Charlie reveals he'll miss his co-star Ada the most.

"I'm really proud of what Ada and I did together," he enthuses. "I loved working with her."

So much so, he says he's open to making a return to Summer Bay in the future.

"I'd definitely think about coming back....at least to cause a little trouble!" he teases.

In the meantime, Charlie has Hollywood in his sights and hopes to expand on his weekly podcast TOFOP, which he presents alongside comedian Wil Anderson of Gruen fame.

"I can't say anything yet, but we're looking to expand on the brand, do a few more live shows and branch out into other mediums," he hints.

"That's one reason why I had to leave Home and Away. It [the podcast] requires a lot of focus."

As for his personal life, Charlie remains coy about his future plans with wife Gemma. But we had to ask: are babies on the cards?

"To be confirmed!" the actor laughs.

In His Own Words, Charlie Clausen, 39, Reflects On Playing Zac MacGuire In Home And Away.

Quite by chance, I found out i'd been cast as Zac in Home and Away on my birthday. Looking back, I could not have received a better gift. I'll always have a soft spot for Zac. He was a flawed character who wanted to be a better man, but was the architect of his own failures.

Here are some of my favourite Zac moments...

Taking On The Braxtons.

"When I started on Home and Away, it would be fair to say the show was in the grip of Braxton-mania.

It was hard for a new character to make an impression, But the writers gave me a chance by having Zac steal not one, but two Braxton women. It started when Zac took Natalie [Catherine Mack] away from Brax [Stephen Peacocke]. Later on, Zac went behind Heath's [Dan Ewing] back and slept with Bianca [Lisa Gormley]. Zac may not have been the best bloke going around, but at least you could say he was consistent!"

"Zeah"

"The best thing to happen to me was the writers pairing up Zac and Leah [Ada Nicodemou]. Fun fact: before their first kiss, Zac walks Leah home. He goes to kiss her goodnight, but they butt heads. That actually happened, and the director decided to leave it in. It serves as a nice bit of foreshadowing of where their relationship would go."

Insta-Family

Zac started to find his feet on the show when the twins, Oscar [Jake Speer] and Evelyn [Philippa Northeast], came into his life. Along with his sister-in-law Hannah [Cassie Howarth], he was thrust into the world of surrogate parenting, which only made it more confusing when Zac and Hannah hooked up. At the start, I needed a whiteboard to keep track - 'I'm in love with the sister of my dead brother's wife and we're raising his kids together.' But we all became close. We dubbed the farmhouse 'MacGuire Manor' - it was our little gang."

Druncle Zac

"My favourite storyline from the early years was Zac's drinking problem. It was all Hannah's fault - if she hadn't chosen Andy Barratt [Tai Hara] over him, Zac wouldn't have turned to the bottle. I loved playing drunk Zac, although I got no support from the producers when I suggested I take a Method approach to my drinking scenes."

The Explosion

"It felt like Zac had arrived when the twins and Hannah were introduced, losing two of them in the blast at the caravan park was probably the beginning of the end. It's the work I'm most proud of - the entire cast and crew brought their A-game. The shoot was hard, but the adversity made the action more dramatic. Not much acting was required at Oscar and Hannah's funeral, as we were all genuinely upset to say goodbye to two great cast members."

Thread Information