Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zac MacGuire

Quote Originally Posted by xloolx View Post
    Yeah I would like it if Heath and Sally were together. My 2 fav home and away characters off all time
    Ughh...how could Heath be anyone's favourite character - he's a waste of space. I don't like any of the Braxtons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Ughh...how could Heath be anyone's favourite character - he's a waste of space. I don't like any of the Braxtons.
    He looks quite lovely

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (27-07-2013), lizann (27-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    He looks quite lovely
    True...but not enough to make up for his personality in my book

he has came into his own and now is the best of the braxtons i think

he has came into his own and now is the best of the braxtons i think plus he looks hot as hell
    Last edited by lizann; 27-07-2013 at 21:51.

Lol I think his character has changed for the better.

Also ahead in Home and Away, Zac MacGuire's problems with troublesome student Holly Chapman escalate.

In the next fortnight, viewers will see Holly (Sacha Vivian-Riding) plant drugs in Zac's home in another desperate bid to land him in hot water.

After the police get involved following an anonymous tip-off from Holly, a horrified Zac (Charlie Clausen) finds himself under a fresh cloud of suspicion.

To make matters worse, scheming Holly tells Zac that she'll only clear his name if he sleeps with her.

Zac refuses to be blackmailed by Holly and continues to reject her relentless advances. However, events take a worrying turn when Zac receives a phone call from a distressed Holly and finds her at a cliff edge.

Zac finds Holly on a cliff
    © Channel 5
    Zac finds Holly on a cliff

Holly sits on the cliff seeking attention from Zac
    © Channel 5
    Holly sits on the cliff seeking attention from Zac

Zac tries to talk Holly down.
    © Channel 5
    Zac tries to talk Holly down.

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, September 16 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-09-2013)

Home and Away's Zac MacGuire will battle with his feelings for Hannah Wilson after they share a kiss in an upcoming storyline.

The pair have been growing close since Hannah (Cassie Howarth) arrived in Summer Bay and have bonded over their mutual concern for twins Oscar and Evelyn, who they are both related to.

However, after they give into their feelings for each other and kiss, both end up pulling away, worried about the consequences, TV Week reports.

Romance could also be on the cards for Ricky Sharpe (Bonnie Sveen) after she starts to grow fond of new doctor Nate Cooper (Kyle Pryor). It was revealed previously that Ricky would take a shine to Nate upon his arrival in Summer Bay.

Meanwhile, Casey Braxton (Lincoln Younes) is left heartbroken once again after he and girlfriend Tamara Kingsley (Kelly Paterniti) decide to call time on their relationship.

The couple make the devastating decision to end things after realising that they can never get back to how they were before Tamara lost her memory and began a relationship with his brother Kyle.

Home and Away's Zac MacGuire will battle with his feelings for Hannah Wilson after they share a kiss in an upcoming storyline.

The pair have been growing close since Hannah (Cassie Howarth) arrived in Summer Bay and have bonded over their mutual concern for twins Oscar and Evelyn, who they are both related to.

However, after they give into their feelings for each other and kiss, both end up pulling away, worried about the consequences, TV Week reports.

Romance could also be on the cards for Ricky Sharpe (Bonnie Sveen) after she starts to grow fond of new doctor Nate Cooper (Kyle Pryor). It was revealed previously that Ricky would take a shine to Nate upon his arrival in Summer Bay.

Meanwhile, Casey Braxton (Lincoln Younes) is left heartbroken once again after he and girlfriend Tamara Kingsley (Kelly Paterniti) decide to call time on their relationship.

The couple make the devastating decision to end things after realising that they can never get back to how they were before Tamara lost her memory and began a relationship with his brother Kyle.

There could be happier times ahead for Leah Patterson-Baker on Home and Away when her partner Zac MacGuire pops the question.

Following a tough few months for Leah (Ada Nicodemou) which resulted in her having life-threatening brain surgery for her aneurysm, things finally appear to be looking up as her relationship with Zac goes from strength to strength.

After getting permission from Leah's son VJ, Zac sets about making preparations to propose, but soon finds himself roped into one of Chris Harrington's big ideas.

Chris manages to involve almost all of Summer Bay's residents in Zac's proposal which is due to take place on the same day as the Surf Club Carnival.

Oblivious to what is going on, Leah is blindfolded as she is led to the beach by Irene and Marilyn, where an anxious Zac is waiting for her.

When her blindfold is removed, Leah is shocked to see two surf lifesavers forming what looks like a guard of honour.

As Leah walks along the beach, the oars slowly part and Zac emerges and asks the all-important question - but what will the answer be?

Charlie Clausen, who plays Zac, told TV Week: "They have been through so much. Leah has had two close calls but they have weathered the worst of the storm. Zac wants to show Leah how much he loves her.

"VJ is behind Zac marrying his mum 100%. Zac and Leah have this family that has come together. That is another reason he wants to make things between them official.

"Zac is fairly confident of her answer. And the fact that everything has gone to plan makes him even more sure that she is going to say yes."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (09-06-2015)

Thread Information