Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mason Turner

Since Mason and Imogen start dating, I doubt Mason is Brad's son. Otherwise, the Mason & Imogen relationship would be incest and I can't see Neighbours going down the incest route.

As I said with the Hudson storyline, just wait and see

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Louisa Marshall For This Useful Post:

yeschef77 (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Marshall View Post
    Mason was born 9 months after Matt & Lauren got back together. There is no way Mason is Brad's son. It won't be stupid. can't see them doing the incest story with Mason & Imogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Marshall View Post
    Mason was born 9 months after Matt & Lauren got back together. There is no way Mason is Brad's son. It won't be stupid. can't see them doing the incest story with Mason & Imogen.

Just wait and see

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Louisa Marshall For This Useful Post:

yeschef77 (06-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Nine months after is a bit close!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Louisa Marshall (07-10-2013)

Neighbours' Mason Turner will feel under pressure when he discovers that girlfriend Rhiannon Bates want him to be a father figure to her son Jackson.

Mason (Taylor Glockner) and Rhiannon (Teressa Liane) are enjoying rekindling their romance once again, but Mason feels instantly uncomfortable when Rhiannon mentions his role towards Jackson.

Knowing it has made Mason feel awkward, a frustrated Rhiannon confides in Susan (Jackie Woodburne), who questions her over whether she sees Mason as a serious partner,TV Week reports.

Rhiannon then decides that she needs to find out whether or not Mason is serious about their relationship, and tells him that if it is too much for him, he should just say.

It was revealed back in July that Liane had returned to the soap to film more scenes.

Neighbours airs these scenes next week in Australia and in a month's time in the UK.

A full-term pregnancy is 40 weeks - so that's closer to 10 months. I just wonder why the fact that Mason was born 9 months after Matt and Lauren got back together is mentioned so often?

Neighbours star Taylor Glockner is leaving the soap.

The actor has been playing the role of Mason Turner for the past year.

Taylor Glockner as Mason Turner
    © Channel 5
    Taylor Glockner as Mason Turner.

In a statement released to Digital Spy today (December 3), Glockner commented: "It's no secret that since his inception, Mason has been the catalyst for a remarkable amount of storyline. After a considerable discussion with the producers, we all agree Mason deserves a rest.

"I've been involved in so much high-intensity story in such a short space of time - coming up just shy of a thousand scenes in one year! I'm looking forward to some creative respite!"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (05-12-2013)

Does he leave with Kate?

Thread Information