Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Metcalfe

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I think the whole of Corriedom will be mightly relieved if he doesn't "have it off" with Anna.
    I was also pleased by the "normality"
    of the actors comnents!
    Perhaps he could he have a sideline as
    a script advisor!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-09-2015), parkerman (13-09-2015)

dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 13-09-2015 at 19:36.

I just still don't get it why is that kiss such a big deal?? Exes have a bit of a moment - so what? And stupid sophie as well making a big issue of it..live a little girl.. I just think it's quite far fetched that's all.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

ellie2 (13-09-2015), parkerman (13-09-2015)

Coronation Street star Joe Duttine has insisted that his character Tim Metcalfe shouldn't turn nasty when he learns about his fiancée Sally Webster's betrayal.
    The ITV soap's upcoming live episode will see Tim left devastated when he finally learns of Sally's secret kiss with her ex-husband Kevin.
    Tim's discovery will come just one week before he is due to marry Sally, leaving fans to wonder whether their plans for a happy ceremony will be scrapped with just days to go.
    Speaking about the fallout for the first time, Duttine revealed: "I think Tim will be heartbroken when he finds out the truth. It's definitely not going to be plain sailing.
    "As for whether Tim will punch Kevin, I don't think Tim's the fighting type. I've not seen a stunt arranger around on set for a bit, so I don't think that's going to happen!
    "I don't really want to see Tim become aggressive or become a player either. I just think that he's a decent bloke who likes his creature comforts and a simple life."
    Duttine also doesn't want Tim to seek solace in the arms of Anna Windass, who is the adoptive mother of his teenage daughter Faye.
    He said: "I think there are other characters in the show who could be promiscuous and commit adultery, but I don't think Tim's the type to do that.
    "I think Tim and Anna are good friends and it's nice to have friends in the show. I don't think we need to see everybody having it off with each other just to get good drama!"
    Tim was introduced to the cobbles as a possible villainous character in January 2013, but the show's writers later delved into his softer side when they decided to pair him up with Sally
    Reflecting on the transformation, Duttine explained: "I think when you come into the soap, the writers find out what they want to do with you - and they can change you. They clearly did that with Tim. It felt like I was going to be the new bad guy, but when they put him with Sally, his characteristics changed and it was difficult for her to dislike him!
    "We've now got the live episode coming up. When they asked if I'd be involved, I said that I was up for it because I've never done live television before. It's one to tick off, isn't it? I'm quite excited about it.
    "I'm going to do some kind of routine beforehand and make sure I go to bed early every night for a week beforehand. I won't drink and won't eat certain foods, like I'm preparing for some sort of triathlon!"
    Coronation Street airs its hour-long live episode on Wednesday, September 23 at 7.30pm on ITV.

I hope he does turn up. Feel sorry for Sally now.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-10-2015), maidmarian (02-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I hope he does turn up. Feel sorry for Sally now.
    Agreed. She brought the breakup on herself but I think she's suffered enough now.

I know it must have been very hurtful for Tim to find out that Sally kissed Keving but both have assured him that there is nothing going on and it was a mistake and will never happen again .. if he can forgive Kevin for the price of a pint, I like to think he can forgive Sally too ... go on Tim, go to the wedding next Monday!!
    I must admit, I can´t wait to find out whether he will or not

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-10-2015), maidmarian (02-10-2015)

She must love him if she is prepared to sit in that awful van of is

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-10-2015), maidmarian (04-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    She must love him if she is prepared to sit in that awful van of is
    Romance "cushions"you against a lot of things!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-10-2015)

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 04-10-2015 at 23:04.

Thread Information