Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Metcalfe

I hope the groom stays well away from the harbour and Norwegian fishing trawlers

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-06-2015), parkerman (29-06-2015), tammyy2j (29-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    What could possibly go wrong?
    a wife for tim shows up

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-06-2015), maidmarian (29-06-2015), tammyy2j (29-06-2015)

I'm delighted to hear Tim and Sally are getting married. We could do with a happy storyline and hopefully it'll quash any dark thoughts of an affair between Tim and Anna.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The couple's big day is set to be one of the biggest of the year, with Sally determined that it will be the topic of conversation for weeks to come.
    Let's hope people are talking about it afterwards for the right reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    a wife for tim shows up
    I wouldn't be surprised, especially since your predictions have a habit of coming true Liz!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (30-06-2015), parkerman (29-06-2015), Perdita (29-06-2015)

I hope nothing

Tim and Sally are comedy gold and so natural as a couple, they work so well together

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-06-2015), maidmarian (30-06-2015), parkerman (29-06-2015)

Tim lashes out over Kevin
    Tim Metcalfe lashes out at his wife-to-be in next week’s Coronation Street over her obsession with her ex.
    Kevin Webster might be one of Tim’s closest mates on the cobbles but he’s starting to come between him and Sally.
    While she happily accepted Tim’s marriage proposal, the window cleaner can’t help feeling second best to the mechanic.
    His nose is put out of joint when Kevin lands him a potential new job cleaning the windows of a local car dealership.
    When Tim fails to show up to his meeting, Sally’s furious and heads to the Rovers where she finds him drinking.
    Thoroughly annoyed, she drags him home where she rows with him over his lack of ambition. But how will Sally react when Tim admits he’s fed up of being compared to Kevin? And could this be the reason she ends up kissing Kevin?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-07-2015), maidmarian (21-07-2015)

As soon as Tim told Sally last night he would never cheat on her like Kevin did, I already think Stuart is going to make Tim have an affair with Anna which is a shame

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (28-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    As soon as Tim told Sally last night he would never cheat on her like Kevin did, I already think Stuart is going to make Tim have an affair with Anna which is a shame
    Shame for Tim and nauseating for
    the viewers.
    Both Sally & Kevin had affairs while they
    were married!!

I hope Tim& Anna dont happen
    Last edited by maidmarian; 28-07-2015 at 19:02.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-07-2015), tammyy2j (30-07-2015)

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 28-07-2015 at 18:58.

Good news for us Tim and Sally fans. Joe Duttine doesn't think Tim's the type of character who'd cheat, and also doesn't think "we need to see everybody having it off with each other just to get good drama!". Joe sounds very sensible!

Coronation Street star Joe Duttine has insisted that his character Tim Metcalfe shouldn't turn nasty when he learns about his fiancée Sally Webster's betrayal.

The ITV soap's upcoming live episode will see Tim left devastated when he finally learns of Sally's secret kiss with her ex-husband Kevin.

Tim's discovery will come just one week before he is due to marry Sally, leaving fans to wonder whether their plans for a happy ceremony will be scrapped with just days to go.

Speaking about the fallout for the first time, Duttine revealed: "I think Tim will be heartbroken when he finds out the truth. It's definitely not going to be plain sailing.

"As for whether Tim will punch Kevin, I don't think Tim's the fighting type. I've not seen a stunt arranger around on set for a bit, so I don't think that's going to happen!

"I don't really want to see Tim become aggressive or become a player either. I just think that he's a decent bloke who likes his creature comforts and a simple life."

Sally's jibes backfire when Tim suggests they postpone the wedding for a few years

Duttine also doesn't want Tim to seek solace in the arms of Anna Windass, who is the adoptive mother of his teenage daughter Faye.

He said: "I think there are other characters in the show who could be promiscuous and commit adultery, but I don't think Tim's the type to do that.

"I think Tim and Anna are good friends and it's nice to have friends in the show. I don't think we need to see everybody having it off with each other just to get good drama!"

Tim was introduced to the cobbles as a possible villainous character in January 2013, but the show's writers later delved into his softer side when they decided to pair him up with Sally.

Tim's attempt to surprise Sally's with a holiday to Wales falls flat when she point blank refuses to take time off work at such short notice

Tim has been on a journey since his debut in 2013

Reflecting on the transformation, Duttine explained: "I think when you come into the soap, the writers find out what they want to do with you - and they can change you. They clearly did that with Tim. It felt like I was going to be the new bad guy, but when they put him with Sally, his characteristics changed and it was difficult for her to dislike him!

"We've now got the live episode coming up. When they asked if I'd be involved, I said that I was up for it because I've never done live television before. It's one to tick off, isn't it? I'm quite excited about it.

"I'm going to do some kind of routine beforehand and make sure I go to bed early every night for a week beforehand. I won't drink and won't eat certain foods, like I'm preparing for some sort of triathlon!"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...pobBTZy08OYyi2

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (14-09-2015), lizann (13-09-2015), maidmarian (13-09-2015), parkerman (13-09-2015)

I think the whole of Corriedom will be mightly relieved if he doesn't "have it off" with Anna.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-09-2015), lizann (13-09-2015), maidmarian (13-09-2015)

Thread Information