Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Metcalfe

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Great, more windass / Tim scenes just what we need!

Come on Corrie, give us a proper storyline with good characters.
    Tim takes a shine to Sally, so I am sure Faye will love than

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (02-07-2013), lizann (03-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    poor tim, having faye as his kid and now sally as his girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    poor tim, having faye as his kid and now sally as his girlfriend

Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has admitted that her character Sally Webster will struggle to change the ways of her new love interest Tim Metcalfe.

Sally decides to pursue a relationship with Tim (Joe Duttine) later this week, having struck up a bond with him in recent episodes.

Viewers will see that although Sally is keen on Tim, she would like him to make some improvements to his lifestyle.

Dynevor told ITV's Daybreak today (August 13): "He's a bit of a commitment-phobe so I'm not sure [what will happen], but he's nice and Sally really likes him.

"She's trying to change him - manipulate him into what she wants! But he's not having it and he wants to go off down the pub, and doesn't want to spend any romantic weekends with her or anything. He's a real bloke - he wants his tea on the table!"

On Sally's lack of success with men, she added: "She's desperate now. She'd do anything to get Tim to commit to her, but he's not interested. Well he is, he likes her. We'll see what happens!"

Dynevor also said that she would love Helen Flanagan to reprise her role as Sally's eldest daughter Rosie.

She explained: "I'd love her to come back because Rosie is such a fantastic character. I do miss that dimension in the Websters, because she's such fun. Who knows? I don't know what's going to happen, but it would be lovely if she did."

Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has admitted that her character Sally Webster will struggle to change the ways of her new love interest Tim Metcalfe.

Sally decides to pursue a relationship with Tim (Joe Duttine) later this week, having struck up a bond with him in recent episodes.

Viewers will see that although Sally is keen on Tim, she would like him to make some improvements to his lifestyle.

Dynevor told ITV's Daybreak today (August 13): "He's a bit of a commitment-phobe so I'm not sure [what will happen], but he's nice and Sally really likes him.

"She's trying to change him - manipulate him into what she wants! But he's not having it and he wants to go off down the pub, and doesn't want to spend any romantic weekends with her or anything. He's a real bloke - he wants his tea on the table!"

On Sally's lack of success with men, she added: "She's desperate now. She'd do anything to get Tim to commit to her, but he's not interested. Well he is, he likes her. We'll see what happens!"

Dynevor also said that she would love Helen Flanagan to reprise her role as Sally's eldest daughter Rosie.

She explained: "I'd love her to come back because Rosie is such a fantastic character. I do miss that dimension in the Websters, because she's such fun. Who knows? I don't know what's going to happen, but it would be lovely if she did."

Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has said that her character Sally Webster's relationship with Tim Metcalfe won't end happily.

Sally is delighted next week after spending the night with Tim and asks him to accompany her to Stella and Karl's wedding. However, she is left upset when he doesn't show up.

Dynevor said: "I didn't really want Sally to find someone at first, but I like this relationship because she's not found 'Mr Perfect'. All the other men Sally's been with, I could easily have seen her having long term relationships with them.

"With Tim, you know there's no way they're going to live happily ever after, they're going to drive each other insane. I like the drama that has to offer."

Speaking about the reasons behind Tim not showing up at the wedding, Dynevor said: "He is a bit freaked by it and is probably thinking he doesn't want the commitment or to be tied down.

"He says he'll go, but doesn't turn up, and this is the start of a pattern with Tim. He's too weak to say no in the first place and then gets swept along and lets her down.

"She's really upset when he stands her up and she ends up taking a day off work saying she's got a migraine."

Tim makes excuses and leaves Sally.
    © ITV
    Sally and Tim in Coronation Street

Viewers will then see Tim attempt to make amends with Sally by buying her a bunch of flowers.

"Sophie tells her she needs to get over Tim, but when there's a knock at the door and Tim's left a bunch of carnations for her, that's all it takes, she's well made up," Dynevor explained.

"Sophie can't believe she's thinking of taking him back, but Sally says she's going to go slowly this time and not jump in feet first. But of course they go out for the night and she does.

"She's very excited and just over the moon with the relationship. The internet dating was a bit of a disaster so she's just happy to have found someone."

Coronation Street star Sally Dynevor has said that her character Sally Webster's relationship with Tim Metcalfe won't end happily.

Sally is delighted next week after spending the night with Tim and asks him to accompany her to Stella and Karl's wedding. However, she is left upset when he doesn't show up.

Dynevor said: "I didn't really want Sally to find someone at first, but I like this relationship because she's not found 'Mr Perfect'. All the other men Sally's been with, I could easily have seen her having long term relationships with them.

"With Tim, you know there's no way they're going to live happily ever after, they're going to drive each other insane. I like the drama that has to offer."

Speaking about the reasons behind Tim not showing up at the wedding, Dynevor said: "He is a bit freaked by it and is probably thinking he doesn't want the commitment or to be tied down.

"He says he'll go, but doesn't turn up, and this is the start of a pattern with Tim. He's too weak to say no in the first place and then gets swept along and lets her down.

"She's really upset when he stands her up and she ends up taking a day off work saying she's got a migraine."

Tim makes excuses and leaves Sally.
    © ITV
    Sally and Tim in Coronation Street

Viewers will then see Tim attempt to make amends with Sally by buying her a bunch of flowers.

"Sophie tells her she needs to get over Tim, but when there's a knock at the door and Tim's left a bunch of carnations for her, that's all it takes, she's well made up," Dynevor explained.

"Sophie can't believe she's thinking of taking him back, but Sally says she's going to go slowly this time and not jump in feet first. But of course they go out for the night and she does.

"She's very excited and just over the moon with the relationship. The internet dating was a bit of a disaster so she's just happy to have found someone."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-09-2013), tammyy2j (03-09-2013)

Coronation Street star Jim Duttine has said that his character Tim Metcalfe doesn't want to get serious with Sally Webster.

Viewers will see Sally (Sally Dynevor) left upset this week when Tim stands her up at Karl and Stella's wedding.

Duttine said: "He doesn't feel bad about standing her up at all. Tim simply doesn't want to get serious with Sally and he is very wary of doing that at this stage.

"Sally's really nice and he definitely does like her. I think he's hanging onto his eternal youth a little bit – he's still scared of growing up.

After winning her round with a bunch of flowers, Sally insists that she doesn't mind keeping things casual. However, she goes in to overdrive next week when Tim mentions them going away for a weekend.

Duttine said: "He likes the idea of a weekend away, but doesn't want to go anywhere as far or expensive as Paris. He was thinking more along the lines of a bag of chips on the pier, a couple of pints in the pub and back to the B+B.

"As soon as he suggests a break away to Sally though, she gets a bit too keen which freaks him out. He bottles out of the idea and tries to dip out of the relationship a bit by hiding in his flat, pretending he's working away… much to Jason's amusement!

"I do think he's a commitment-phobe who tries not to think about the future too much. He's just living for the moment."

Dynevor recently said that Sally and Tim's relationship will not end happily.

he gets beaten up by a girl burglar and lies to sally that it was a big fella - think it is the new lover for sophie from soup kitchen

Another obnoxious character enters coronation street.

Thread Information