Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Well, actually will be an interesting mix up this year, i may be persuaded to watch with some interest. People im looking forward to see how they get it, will be Ryal Maloney (Toadie as he will always be known in by eyes) and will be interesting to see how Spencer the born again Christian will get on....hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydave View Post
    Well, actually will be an interesting mix up this year, i may be persuaded to watch with some interest. People im looking forward to see how they get it, will be Ryal Maloney (Toadie as he will always be known in by eyes) and will be interesting to see how Spencer the born again Christian will get on....hmmm
    If it was anything like his trip to the jungle in the US... spencer and his wife will be in and out of the house every 5 mins.. they left the jungle 4 times and was then up to the others if they wanted them back in.. they said no.
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydave View Post
    If it was anything like his trip to the jungle in the US... spencer and his wife will be in and out of the house every 5 mins.. they left the jungle 4 times and was then up to the others if they wanted them back in.. they said no.
    Super Mod

TBH i would check spencer out, the wife can stay in lol

I reckon Speidi will probably win I don't like them, but if they weren't in the house it would have been boring.

But I want Rylan, Claire, or Ryan to win.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

If i was in that house id be up for GBH by now!

really hope that speidi dont win but I have the feeling that they may

just heard from my sister that it was let slip today that Rylan has been allowed to leave the house almost every day for the xfactor tour rehearsals....whats that all about????

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    just heard from my sister that it was let slip today that Rylan has been allowed to leave the house almost every day for the xfactor tour rehearsals....whats that all about????
    kathy beale aka gillian t said he is that is unfair

i think c5 are keeping speidi in the house

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    kathy beale aka gillian t said he is that is unfair

i think c5 are keeping speidi in the house

Rylan Clark was crowned the winner of this year's Celebrity Big Brother on Friday night.

The Essex-born singer had long been bookies' favourite to emerge victorious, despite the controversy when it was revealed that he had been secretly leaving the house for X Factor tour rehearsals.

However, it was Hills duo Heidi & Spencer who caused the most debate among Big Brother fans this series. The reality TV veterans managed to rub their fellow housemates up the wrong way and seemed to provide more talking points than any other contestant, such as 'clap-gate', the the Big Blogger segment and their secret basement task.

Thread Information