Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Exclamation Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Jim Davidson has reportedly signed up for Celebrity Big Brother.

The stand-up comedian has agreed a deal to be a housemate in the upcoming series on Channel 5 in January, according to The Sun.

If the former Big Break presenter were to appear, it would reunite him with host Brian Dowling, whom he fell out with while both were contestants on Hell's Kitchen in 2007.

Davidson caused controversy by calling Dowling a "shirt-lifter" and a "poof" during the show.

"Jim often says what he thinks, even if his views are at odds with most people," said an insider.

"He got himself into a lot of trouble when he was on Hell's Kitchen with Brian, but hopefully he will be on better behaviour with him this time.

"It's true to say there is no love lost between the pair of them, but Brian is a professional and this is part of his job."

Davidson said in 2007 that he wanted to "rip [Dowling's] head off" following the fallout with the former Big Brother winner.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/...#ixzz2FhH1Wm90

i think alan, nfan and parkerman should go in this year

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

alan45 (25-12-2012), Chloe O'brien (24-12-2012), deadlydave (25-12-2012), Perdita (22-12-2012), tammyy2j (22-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    They'd be a dam more entertaining than some of the so-called celebs they have had the last couple of years.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

alan45 (25-12-2012), deadlydave (25-12-2012), lizann (24-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    They'd be a dam more entertaining than some of the so-called celebs they have had the last couple of years.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-12-2012)

Celebrity Big Brother's 2013 series is rumoured to have contestants from three different soaps.

The latest name from soapland to be added to the list of housemates is Neighbours star Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadfish Rebecchi.

The Sun reports that the Neighbours actor will join rumoured contestants including former EastEnders actress Gillian Taylforth, Sam Robertson, who played Coronation Street's Adam Barlow, and Tricia Penrose, who starred in Heartbeat as barmaid Gina Ward.

Coronation Street duo Bruce Jones and Wendi Peters, who played Les Battersby and Cilla Battersby-Brown respectively, have also been linked with the Channel 5 show.

Other celebrities speculated to have signed up for the new series of the Channel 5 reality show are Katie Price, X Factor contestant Rylan Clark, Jim Davidson and Meat Loaf.

Justin Lee Collins recently denied speculation linking him with an appearance on the show.

Celebrity Big Brother returns to Channel 5 on January 3 at 9pm.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/...#ixzz2FyGIcsrP
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (24-12-2012)

Rylan must be a favourite to win if he is going in

I dont know if i could live through another series of CBB, like really.

If Gillian Taylforth is going I will go provded they supply a Range Rover
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

You would only win Alan then be able to buy 3 range rovers lol

his year's 12 contestants have entered the Celebrity Big Brother house and include a selection of soap stars, US reality TV veterans, a Page 3 model and a '90s popstar.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are this series' American stars entering the Channel 5 reality show. The duo - who have the nickname Speidi - found fame on US series The Hills and have been described in their home country as "reality TV villains".

© PA Images / Ian West/PA Wire

[Heidi and Spencer]

Spencer released a book in 2009 titled How to Be Famous that claimed "sexy girls get all the attention, not good girls" and "never leave the house without full hair and make-up". He is also a born-again Christian.

Heidi had 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day in 2009, including a nose job, fat injections in her cheeks, neck liposuction and buttock implants. Spencer has previously described the couple as "the most famous people in the world".

[Brian Dowling and Rylan Clark]

Joining the duo in the house is 20-year-old Bedford model Lacey Banghard, whose claims to fame include winning Page 3 Idol and appearing in Nuts magazine.

The model, who has the nickname Bangers, claims that she is tired of jokes regarding her name, claiming that she's heard every single one from men chatting her up in clubs.

Claire Richards from Steps is also taking part, becoming the second member of the '90s pop group to take part. Bandmate Ian 'H' Watkins took part when the show was on Channel 4.

The singer has insisted that her battle with her weight won't impact on her time on the show, commenting: "It's not going to rule my life anymore."

[Ryan Moloney]

Jockey Frankie Dettori, who is currently suspended from racing for failing a surprise drugs test, also entered the reality show, alongside former footballer Neil 'Razor' Ruddock, who was a last minute addition to the lineup after comic Jim Davidson pulled out.

There is a long list of soap stars taking part this year, including former EastEnders actress Gillian Taylforth, who claims she was inspired to take part by notorious 2012 contestant Julie Goodyear.

The other three soap stars are Neighbours legend and father-of-two Ryan Moloney, ex-Corrie and Beaver Falls actor Sam Robertson, who admits to "fancying older women", and party animal and ex-Heartbeat star Tricia Penrose.

[Claire Richards]

X Factor's extravagant 2012 star Rylan Clark is also taking part in the reality series. Rylan can bank on strong support from his close friend Katie Price, who has promised to campaign and support the singer on Twitter.

Completing the lineup is a former girlfriend of Simon Cowell and ex-drugs and drink addict Paula Hamilton. The ex-model describes herself as a "50-year-old with the body of a 20-year-old" and has had her eggs frozen so she can have a family in later life.

Hamilton has also claimed that she is taking a coconut called Boris into the house, to whom she regularly talks.

Celebrity Big Brother continues tomorrow night (January 4) on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/...#ixzz2H0h0rdm6

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

deadlydave (06-01-2013)

Thread Information