Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 31st December 2012 - 4th January 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    What exactly is Lewis planning with his whole seduction of Gail? I'm totally at a loss at what he's trying to achieve?
    He wants to ruin her life in revenge for setting him up with Gloria, which resulted in the loss of Audrey. We've seen him look at Gail's bank statements, so I suppose he aims to con her out of money and all this flattery is to get her to fall for him so she trusts him.

Last edited by Dazzle; 03-01-2013 at 16:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    He wants to ruin her life in revenge for setting him up with Gloria, which resulted in the loss of Audrey. We've seen him look at Gail's bank statements, so I suppose he aims to con her out of money and all this flattery is to get her to fall for him so she trusts him.
    Yeah I guess you're probably right. But HE chose to break it off with Audrey. He didnt have to lose her? If she'd broke it off with him and wanted nothing more to do with him, I could understand his reasons for revenge on Gail, but unless he's after her money it all seems a tad pointless, as all he's doing is essentially proving Gail right! So maybe it is more to con her out of some cash. Serves her right if he does, shes a moron!

Last edited by Debzyg; 03-01-2013 at 17:53. Reason: random double post that appeared by itself!

Thread Information