Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 31st December 2012 - 4th January 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    No wedding for Nick & Leanne. (Where's Peter and his White Horse)
    Kirsty finds out about Tyrone & Fizz and beats her to a pulp
    Gail is going to be keft humiliated by Lewis
    With his White Horse
    Last edited by walsh2509; 15-12-2012 at 23:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    No wedding for Nick & Leanne. (Where's Peter and his White Horse)
    Kirsty finds out about Tyrone & Fizz and beats her to a pulp
    Gail is going to be keft humiliated by Lewis
    With his White Horse

Last edited by walsh2509; 15-12-2012 at 23:21.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walsh2509 For This Useful Post:

Brucie (19-12-2012), Perdita (16-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    so no wedding for nick and leanne
    There's a surprise! So boring.....

I think Carla is returning soon too, so hopefully no Peter for Leanne.

Monday

Tyrone calls Fiz and makes furtive arrangements to meet for lunch. However, when Fiz fails to turn up, Tyrone is worried.

At the same time, Fiz lies unconscious and alone in Number 5. Will anyone reach her before it's too late?

Meanwhile, Carla meets with her business broker. Will she discover that Rob doctored the books in order to under-value the factory?

Elsewhere, it's Nick's birthday, but is he spending the day with the woman he loves?

Also, the local residents celebrate New Year's Eve in The Rovers.

As Fiz is rushed to hospital, Tina is by her side. The doctor tells Tina that Fiz has carbon monoxide poisoning and may have suffered brain damage. He suspects a dodgy boiler may be to blame.

Tyrone is horrified as he realises that Fiz might die and it could be his fault as he fixed her boiler…

Meanwhile, Carla interrogates Michelle and Rob over the doctored accounts. As Michelle fears for her job, has Carla uncovered their scam?

Elsewhere, Nick opens Leanne's present. Will it be the birthday he was hoping for?

Also, Lewis watches Audrey wistfully as she enjoys an evening with her new date Henry, while Jason gives Stella a hand behind the b

Wednesday
    Chesney, Katy, Anna and Owen return from holiday and rush to Fiz's bedside. The doctor explains how Fiz may have brain damage, but they won't know until she regains consciousness.

Later, a furious Chesney confronts Tyrone, wanting to know if he fixed the boiler and did this to his sister. In front of Kirsty, will Tyrone be forced to lie?

Meanwhile, Lewis and Gail enjoy a glass of wine at Number 8, but when Lewis makes to kiss her, how will Gail react? Later, Lewis phones a friend and tells him that his plan is going like clockwork…

Elsewhere, Mary holds a Mexican night at the Bistro. It's a roaring success and Nick is run off his feet, but when Leanne steps in and offers to help out, will Nick agree?

Also, Carla confronts Michelle over her part in Rob's scam. Will she agree to forgive and forget? As for Carla and Rob, is their relationship beyond repair?

Finally, Kevin apologises to Sophie for coming on to Jenna and explains that he's lonely. Will Sophie accept his apology?

Friday

Lewis introduces Gail to Patrick, an old friend of his. In front of Gail, Patrick offers Lewis a dream job in Italy running a hotel. However, Lewis turns him down, telling Gail that he can't move to Italy because he is infatuated with her. What is Lewis up to?

Meanwhile, as Chesney and Owen vent their anger, the Health & Safety investigator arrives on the street and starts asking questions. Will Tyrone be forced to come clean about his goings-on with Fiz?

Elsewhere, Leanne tells Stella that she is determined to make her relationship with Nick work - he's the man she loves, not Peter.

Also, Carla and Rob's relationship fractures further as it impacts on business at the factory, while Kevin apologises to Jenna again and asks her not to punish Sophie for his mistakes.

Gail pulls away from Lewis's kiss, explaining that they could never be together as Audrey would be so hurt. Lewis plays along, but when he moves to the next stage of his plan, will Gail fall for it - and him - hook, line and sinker?

Meanwhile, the Health & Safety investigator asks tricky questions about Fiz's boiler. As Tyrone sweats, will the HSI decide to prosecute?

Elsewhere, Nick admits to Leanne that he still loves her but is struggling to trust her. Leanne implores him to work with her on their relationship. But as she drops a bombshell, will Nick agree?

Also, Jenna tells Sophie that she has made excellent progress and should be able to lose her back brace soon. Sophie is grateful and her feelings for Jenna are growing, but are they reciprocated?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Brucie (19-12-2012), Dazzle (18-12-2012), Debzyg (18-12-2012)

Last edited by alan45; 20-12-2012 at 01:51.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Coronation Street's Jennie McAlpine has said that her upcoming carbon monoxide storyline is already saving lives.

McAlpine's character Fiz Stape will be left in a critical condition on New Year's Eve after suffering gas poisoning from a faulty boiler.

She told The Sunday People: "The gas poisoning line will leave viewers deeply worried for Fiz's health.

"Hopefully it will get people to check their boilers and get carbon monoxide monitors.

"There are 4,000 people a year who are affected and 50 die every year from *something that could be very easily eliminated. I've been told by the people at the Gas Safety Register the *publicity surrounding the plotline has saved lives already."

The boiler develops a gas leak when Fiz's boyfriend Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) tries to fix it.

McAlpine explained: "On Christmas Day Fiz's boiler seems to have packed up and the house is cold. At the same time, she starts to feel flu-like but she thinks she might be hungover. The symptoms are quite similar to feeling flu-like or feeling sick.

"Corrie have researched this so well, they have been working with the Gas Safety Register, who have been fab and explained about it. What Fiz does is not right.

"Tyrone fixes her boiler which you shouldn't allow - you should get someone who knows what they're doing and is *registered."

Fiz is found on New Year's Eve in a coma and rushed to hospital.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...#ixzz2FrngF5rN

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    With his White Horse

Yeah very good Walsh. Not the white horse I had in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post

Oh don't me a party pooper. Leanne is better suited to Peter than Carla will ever be.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    With his White Horse

Yeah very good Walsh. Not the white horse I had in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post

Oh don't me a party pooper. Leanne is better suited to Peter than Carla will ever be.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

alan45 (02-01-2013)

Coronation Street's Fiz Stape remains unconscious in hospital this evening (January 2) following her carbon monoxide scare.

With Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) in an induced coma following emergency treatment, her loved ones return from holiday and rush to her bedside.

Chesney, Katy, Anna and Owen are all shocked to hear that Fiz may have permanent brain damage, but the doctors won't know for sure until she regains consciousness.

When Fiz starts to come round later, is there any hope for a positive outcome?

© ITV

Coronation Street airs tonight at 7.30pm on ITV1.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...#ixzz2pDNUx23r
    k

What exactly is Lewis planning with his whole seduction of Gail? I'm totally at a loss at what he's trying to achieve?

I figured he did still love Audrey and was doing something to try and improve his popularity with her family, but the only thing now that would make sense by what he is doing now is if he is trying to scam Gail out of her money and do a runner?

Thread Information