Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Beaumont

john doe is her son i think

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016), Katrina ok (06-04-2016), meagan82 (06-04-2016)

In her interview she commented it was something that happened to her recently .... wonder if she is ill ???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016)

i'm rhinking could she be dying and john doe is karls son

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thestud2k7 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    i'm rhinking could she be dying and john doe is karls son
    Ooooh! That would be interesting!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016)

I thought her son was called Angus, and definitely not Karl's.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016), eni294 (06-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I thought her son was called Angus, and definitely not Karl's.
    Yes, you are right. She has a son with her ex-husband Peter Hannay. He is called Angus and was supposedly born in 2003.

It seems that Karl and Sarah's affair was some time between 1997 and 1999. Then there is a tiny possibility that she got pregnant by Karl and gave birth to their child just to give him/her up for adoption. The child would be now around 18 years old and wanted to get to know his/her biological parents.. To me John Doe looks much older than 18. But in Neighbours he might be playing 18 years old. Who knows?
    Last edited by eni294; 06-04-2016 at 18:56.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016), Ruffed_lemur (06-04-2016)

After a bit of snooping I found 2 interesting quotes which may indicate that in fact Sarah and Karl have a child together?!

"In a 2011 interview with Jason Herbison from*Inside Soap, Charles revealed that she would love to return to*Neighbours. The actress said "I've always felt that the loose ends between Sarah and Karl weren't tied up. I'd love her to return with a son who turns out to be Karl's!"

Than if the producers liked Nicola's idea it might be possible that John Doe is Sarah and Karl's child. Who might join Susan and Karl household:

Herbison said to TV Tonight:
    "Karl and Susan are going to have a very crowded house [this] year. Their grandson Ben, will be returning as part of the regular cast. They've also got Nate."They're also going to get an unexpected new house guest later in the year that has a connection to someone in the past that's going to really challenge them. So we will see a very good year for them."

That makes sense. Although I wasn't watching Neighbours back in the '90s, not sure if there were any gaps when Sarah could in fact be pregnant and quietly give her child away?
    Last edited by eni294; 06-04-2016 at 20:58.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016)

I like the idea of John Doe being Sarah and Karl's son. Andrew Morley does look too old but he played an eighteen year old not long ago in Home and Away, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he's doing so now.

However, if he's Sarah's son, wouldn't she now be desperately looking for him? It'd be a bit of a coincidence if they were both at Lassiters on the same day unbeknownst to each other!

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    After a bit of snooping I found 2 interesting quotes which may indicate that in fact Sarah and Karl have a child together?!

"In a 2011 interview with Jason Herbison from*Inside Soap, Charles revealed that she would love to return to*Neighbours. The actress said "I've always felt that the loose ends between Sarah and Karl weren't tied up. I'd love her to return with a son who turns out to be Karl's!"

Than if the producers liked Nicola's idea it might be possible that John Doe is Sarah and Karl's child. Who might join Susan and Karl household:

Herbison said to TV Tonight:
    "Karl and Susan are going to have a very crowded house [this] year. Their grandson Ben, will be returning as part of the regular cast. They've also got Nate."They're also going to get an unexpected new house guest later in the year that has a connection to someone in the past that's going to really challenge them. So we will see a very good year for them."

That makes sense. Although I wasn't watching Neighbours back in the '90s, not sure if there were any gaps when Sarah could in fact be pregnant and quietly give her child away?
    I was watching Neighbours then, but never got the impression there was an affair between Karl and Sarah. It seemed more of an emotional connection to me, although they did kiss once or twice.

Maybe Sarah is ill and she wants Karl to look after Angus for a while? She could have treatment in this time.
    Last edited by Ruffed_lemur; 06-04-2016 at 21:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I was watching Neighbours then, but never got the impression there was an affair between Karl and Sarah. It seemed more of an emotional connection to me, although they did kiss once or twice.
    I was born in the 90's so I'm only going off of clips I seen online and an interview I read, but I think it was more of an "emotional affair" rather than a physical one, but the guy who plays Karl did confirm they slept together at least once.
    As far whether or not he confessed to Susan, there seems to be some confusion there

Thread Information