Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Corrie Baby?

Coronation Street's Paula Lane has tipped David Platt to return to his wicked ways if he finds out that wife Kylie slept with his brother Nick.

The Weatherfield actress, who plays the pregnant Bistro barmaid, believes the news would destroy the reformed dad David (Jack P Shepherd).

When asked by the Radio Times how David would react should the secret come out, Lane responded: "I think we'd see the famous evil David Platt come back. He'd be like Hellraiser, I think it would push him over the edge."

Lane also claimed that keeping the baby would be the easiest option for Kylie, saying: "I think there's a good chance [the secret will stay safe], so long as David doesn't find out that she's been unfaithful! Maybe Kylie will try to delete it from her memory.

"David has been Kylie's pillar, the maker of her really, and she's scared of losing that. So she'll do whatever it takes to fight for her marriage."

David finds out that Kylie is pregnant via Eva next Monday (January 14), and rushes to the clinic in a desperate attempt to stop her from having an abortion.

Describing Kylie's feelings when she books the abortion, Lane further commented: "At this moment in time I think her marriage means more to her than the pregnancy, so she's just trying her best to pave over the cracks and prioritise. Her marriage and Max have to come first - they have a family unit now, so she thinks an abortion is the best solution at this time."

"David finds the positive pregnancy test and he's just ecstatic. He can't believe it and practically tells everybody in the street even before asking Kylie about whether it's true. He's like a child in a sweet shop."

Lane added: "She asks how he found her and he tells her that it was Eva. Kylie's had this really emotional scene with Eva where she reveals she's decided to have an abortion. Eva thinks she's making a mistake and the only way to stop Kylie is by telling David.

"Kylie's horrified - he shouldn't be there and it totally throws her and highlights just how much she's hurt David. Kylie feels horrendous; this problem has now escalated again and she's very torn."

"She claims it's about her being left on her own with two kids if it all goes wrong. She's desperate and she's such a convincing liar that even I believed her. She's saying anything she can think of to save her marriage.

"She's fighting for her survival and she gives him every excuse under the sun as to why they shouldn't have this baby. But he counters everything she comes out with, and insists they can make it work."

I hope she keeps the baby. It will be too sad if she doesn't.

Another shock discovery for Gail
    The latest batch of magazine spoilers have also revealed that Gail will discover Kylie's big secret next month.

Having escaped a close call when Lewis learned that her unborn baby might be Nick's and not David's, Kylie is rocked once again as Gail uncovers the truth.

Slipping back to her old ways as she struggles to cope, Kylie has been tipped to hit the bottle and end up in hospital, leaving her family terrified over how this might affect the baby. Amid the drama, will Gail reveal the truth?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-01-2013)

Thread Information