Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EastEnders Spoilers Week 52 (24th - 27th December 2012)

Exclamation EastEnders Spoilers Week 52 (24th - 27th December 2012)

Monday

Max is livid when he hears the full extent of Derek’s manipulation of Tanya and sets to put his brother in his place but being the head of the family, Derek does not heed Max’s warning and sets to blow the Brannings world apart...
    Alfie desperately tries to hold things together for the sake of Tommy but with his heart broken will he be able to?

Tuesday

The Brannings pull out all the stops for a wonderful Christmas but one member of the family sets out to do everything they can to destroy the day.

Wednesday

News spreads around Walford of the eventful Branning Christmas but can the family survive or will the recent events rip the family apart forever?
    Kim wakes up ready to celebrate Christmas only to discover she slept through the whole day due to suffering from the effects of Mo’s punch.

Thursday

Tensions continue to run high in the Branning household following the Christmas bombshell and Tanya demands answers.
    Lola gets excited about planning Lexi’s Christening but when she hears what Phil is planning she worries that her daughter is slipping away from her.

Bianca puts all her effort into spending some quality time with the kids but she is shocked when she realises what Liam has been up to.

Bianca seeks advice about how to handle things with Liam but will her plan to do the right thing be thwarted?

Billy tries his best to assert his authority with Phil over Lexi’s christening but they are all surprised when Lola gives Phil an ultimatum.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (05-12-2012), parkerman (05-12-2012), sarah c (05-12-2012), tammyy2j (05-12-2012)

I have a feeling Max is the secret lover of Kat.. why else would Derek be so smug and try to ruin Christmas??
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Billy tries his best to assert his authority with Phil over Lexi’s christening

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-12-2012), Siobhan (05-12-2012)

EastEnders bride Tanya Cross appears happy and content in her wedding dress in new pictures from the soap's Christmas Day episode, but is it just the calm before the storm?

Tanya (Jo Joyner) and on-off partner Max Branning (Jake Wood) have been planning to tie the knot over the festive season for the past few months, but as viewers have been told to expect an explosive Christmas for their entire family, whether the ceremony will go ahead is still anyone's guess.

The pair's daughter Lauren (Jacqueline Jossa) has been tipped to trash plans for the original Christmas Eve nuptials, but will Tanya and Max have better luck with a last-minute plan to the knot on December 25?

© BBC

© BBC

Other new EastEnders pictures show the Brannings sitting down for Christmas lunch with their extended family.

While there seems to be a happy atmosphere, we can't see it lasting for long!

© BBC

© BBC

© BBC

© BBC

EastEnders airs an hour-long episode on Christmas Day at 8.45pm on BBC One.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2EAWzLKxJ
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Butterbean (22-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I have a feeling Max is the secret lover of Kat.. why else would Derek be so smug and try to ruin Christmas??
    I think it is Derek

Are Billy and Lola living with Phil now?
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 05-12-2012 at 16:42.

Kim Fox and Tyler Moon battle to be centre of attention on EastEnders at Christmas as a market stall war escalates.

Earlier this week, viewers saw Derek and Tyler decide to have a festive wager with Alfie and Fatboy, agreeing that whoever took the least on their stalls by Christmas Eve would have to hand over that day's takings.

When December 24 finally arrives, the competition heats up as the rival stalls are eager to bring in last-minute sales to help boost their totals.

Fatboy decides to recruit fun-loving Kim Fox (Tameka Empson) as his secret weapon, and she rises to the occasion by putting on a revealing festive outfit to impress the punters.

© BBC

© BBC

Tyler (Tony Discipline), meanwhile, also braves the cold by stripping down as part of his own strategy. Who will come out on top?

© BBC

EastEnders airs these scenes on Christmas Eve at 9pm on BBC One.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2ECO40B1a

billy should get with shirley

EastEnders star Jake Wood has claimed that the cast were stunned when they learned of Max's secret.

Max Branning's mysterious activities in Manchester, when he left Albert Square after being rejected by Tanya last year, will be revealed on Christmas Day.

Wood told the Radio Times: "For most of the year, only a handful of us have known about Max's secret. We have kept it quiet.

"When we came to film Christmas, the rest of the cast became privy to the news and jaws have been hitting the floor. If we're getting that reaction within the cast, it's going to be huge when it's revealed to the viewers."

Over whether Max will be capable of murdering brother Derek Branning (Jamie Foreman) after he reveals his secret, the actor speculated: "Well, Derek knows what Max's weaknesses are. Derek knows Max's secret, so who's to say how far Max will go?

"We will have to wait and see. At the moment, Derek is pushing Max all the way and by Christmas, Max is a man cornered and under pressure. So we will have to see what he is capable of."

Max Branning is currently the bookmakers' favourite to kill off his brother Derek, ahead of possible love interest Kat Moon and her scorned husband Alfie.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2EU9cs7sQ
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

EastEnders' Jo Joyner thinks Tanya and Max's relationship can recover following the long-awaited reveal of his mysterious secret.

The Christmas episodes are set to feature Tanya and Max's wedding, but it looks likely that the nuptials could be curtailed by Max's revelation.

In an interview with the Radio Times, Joyner revealed that whatever the secret is, nothing can match Max's affair with Stacey.

"It's very sad watching them fight for their marriage, but I do think they can get over this one," the actress said.

"I really don't think that there's much worse than having an affair with the gorgeous 17 year-old who's about to get married to your son. So anything that Max has now done, any possible flings or affairs, could they really hurt as much? And he had had affairs before they came to the Square."

Joyner quickly added: "If it's an affair that's the secret, of course! And not, you know, money!"

She also said when asked about the public's reaction to the storyline: "I've been at work so much that I haven't really seen the public! For the last two and a half months we haven't been out of studio. So I have no concept what people are thinking at the moment.

"But the best one I've heard is that it's Tanya who's having an affair with Kat. That'd be one in the eye for Max, wouldn't it?"

Joyner added that she would love to have another catfight in the soap, saying: "I'd love to have another fight. I haven't had one for a long time. I had a nice one with Stacey and I haven't had one since. It'd be great if Cora got in there as well and we wrecked that beehive a bit."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...#ixzz2EUaLWoHV

Thread Information