Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jai Sharma ( Chris Bisson )

Emmerdale spoilers: Has Nell’s secret plan against Jai Sharma been revealed?
    Jai Sharma has found himself pulled into the troubled world of newcomer Nell recently after meeting her at an NA meeting and reaching out to her in Emmerdale having found himself reminded strongly of the late Holly Barton.
    But fans are already speculating that Nell could well be conning an oblivious Jai after reading the recent newspaper interview he did alongside Moira about Holly’s tragedy. Is Nell deliberately trying to pass herself off as a likeness to Holly to lure Jai into a trap?
    When Nell pointedly said that she sees her late gran in other people and it is like receiving messages from the person she lost, Jai was overwhelmed after looking into her eyes and seeing Holly – and alarm bells were ringing for viewers. Is Jai about to be conned?
    In upcoming scenes, Rakesh Kotecha will become concerned for Jai as he continues to try and help Nell as her problems escalate. Feeling that he was unable to help Holly, Jai wants to do everything he can to be there for Nell and not make the same mistake again.
    So blinded by his guilt over what happened to Holly, will Jai ignore Rakesh’s warnings and fall into a sinister trap?
    Or is Nell actually genuine?

Emmerdale producer Iain MacLeod has revealed that Jai Sharma will fall for his new friend Nell in the coming weeks.

Jai (Chris Bisson) was shocked to meet Nell at an NA meeting last week, immediately noticing how similar she looks to his late girlfriend Holly Barton.

Nell's story is also remarkably similar to Holly's, although some fans have expressed their suspicions that all isn't as it seems – and we'll soon see that not everybody in the village trusts her either.

Speaking to Digital Spy about the Nell storyline, Iain explained: "I can't say too much, but to Jai, she is a promise of redemption and a chance to do again what he didn't do right by Holly.

"The question becomes – does he fall for her because he is falling for her, or is it because he is trying to turn her into Holly? Or is she becoming Holly in his imagination?

"It's just a story about him trying to find redemption with somebody who reminds him of a lost love. Some of the stuff is really poignant.

"It felt like unfinished business for Jai when Holly died, as I don't think anyone really knew he was even with her at the time. It felt right to revisit that and give him a second shot of happiness, I suppose."

When Nell made her first appearance last week and revealed her story, some suspicious Emmerdale fans suggested that she'd read about Holly in the paper and was mimicking her story to con Jai.

Others also speculated that she could have been the one to supply Holly with the drugs that killed her last year.

All of the fan theories are certainly intriguing, but could Nell genuinely be in need of Jai's help? Only time will tell...

Digital Spy

www.digitalspy.com

Emmerdale stars Chris Bisson and Scarlett Archer have hinted that there could be trouble ahead for Jai's controversial relationship with newcomer Nell Fairfax.

Jai has recently become romantically involved with troubled Nell – who bears a striking resemblance to his late girlfriend Holly Barton. But some fans have speculated that Nell isn't all she seems, and could even be cruelly conning Jai for cash by using a fake sob story

Appearing together on Lorraine today (May 17), Chris and Scarlett – who play Jai and Nell respectively – shared their thoughts on the mysterious storyline.

When asked if Jai was heading for disaster, Chris said: "Yes. The characters have come together because of what's happened to them in the past, but the audience are thinking that there is going to be trouble ahead."

Scarlett added: "Nell is very troubled and it doesn't look the best when you put them on paper. She is trying. It's difficult for her and she has to contend with Jai's family.

"Priya is protective of Jai and there is a lot of hostility there. It's difficult for her to come into this environment."

Scarlett – who is a world away from her dark alter ego in real life – also discussed her delight in landing her first big acting break in Emmerdale.

"It feels like a bit of a dream at the moment," she said. "I need someone to pinch me. When I was working before, I was taking a few days out to film something and then going back to my day job.

"This has been the first job where I have been able to quit working as a waitress, so that's been amazing. No-one really talks about how much rejection you face as an actor. You have to develop a very thick skin."

I always considered Holly was a poor actress but Nell is even worse. She over acts and it appears very false. I hope she isn't around for very long.

jai the steve mcd of emmerdales, 4 kids now 4 different mothers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (07-09-2017)

I think Jai and his dad's new lady friend Manpreet have been chemistry, future affair storyline?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-08-2018)

manpreet confides in jai that she is broke and in debt will he tell dad rishi

was that flirty banter with jai and laurel?

cheats on laurel with kim

archie returns to jai as rachel dies

Thread Information