Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhys , Andrew and Sophie

Rhys , Andrew and Sophie

Neighbours bosses have announced that Ben Barber, Jordan Smith and Kaiya Jones are all leaving the soap.

The trio, who play Rhys Lawson, Andrew Robinson and Sophie Ramsay respectively, will depart screens in 2013.

Neighbours confirmed the news on the show's official Twitter page today (November 26) after the departures were reported in TV Week magazine.

Asked whether the three cast members are leaving, a representative replied: "Yes they are. We'll miss those guys!"

Meanwhile, Jones told her online fans: "Im both sad but excited Hope you get to see me on your tv screens again soon. "

Jones joined Neighbours as Sophie in 2009, while Smith took over the role of Andrew later that year.

Barber, meanwhile, was cast as Rhys in May 2011.

Other recent cast changes at Neighbours have seen Jordy Lucas film her final scenes as Summer Hoyland, while Valentina Novakovic is bowing out as Natasha Williams.

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 in the UK,

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-11-2012), homeawayjsk (26-11-2012), tammyy2j (26-11-2012)

Why cant Kate leave dont see the point of her

Maybe Andrew and Summer could leave together, that would be cute.

I reckon they'll pack Sophie off to some sort of music school/camp
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Maybe Andrew and Summer could leave together, that would be cute.

I reckon they'll pack Sophie off to some sort of music school/camp
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (21-03-2013)

Oh, what a shame all these characters are going.

Nooooooo I don't want Rhys to leave, he is an interesting character and he and Vanessa make a lovely couple, but scruffy Lucas is staying!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 10079229 For This Useful Post:

homeawayjsk (08-01-2013)

vanessa could leave with rhys let lucas have the baby yes kill off rhys and vanessa please

I agree that Rhys and Vanessa are a lovely couple and wish it was scruffy Lucas leaving
    Last edited by homeawayjsk; 08-01-2013 at 14:19. Reason: incomplete

Neighbours star Jordan Smith has praised his character Andrew Robinson's upcoming exit storyline.

Andrew bows out on Australian screens next week, leaving Erinsborough to go travelling overseas with girlfriend Tash Williams.

The young businessman is confident that he is making the right decision, but breaking the news to his father Paul (Stefan Dennis) isn't easy.

Backing the low-key departure, Smith told TV Week: "Tash and Andrew both have big dreams, and so for them to take off together is a really nice way for them to leave.

"I'm also really happy that Andrew's relationship with Paul is resolved before he goes."

He added: "I've been with the show for three and a half years and I can't even describe how much I've learnt. I feel like I've just graduated from the university of acting."

Valentina Novakovic, who plays Tash, was also happy with the final scenes.

She said: "Tash and Andrew decide first to go to Paris, where they plan to visit Summer, and then it's really a case of 'Who knows?' after that.

"Tash is still Tash, but she has a much more mature approach to life now. She's grown up a lot since we first met her a few years ago, and it's been quite a journey."

Neighbours fans in the UK will see the farewell scenes on Channel 5 in late April.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

10079229 (07-04-2013), homeawayjsk (24-03-2013), Ruffed_lemur (21-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Neighbours star Jordan Smith has praised his character Andrew Robinson's upcoming exit storyline.

Andrew bows out on Australian screens next week, leaving Erinsborough to go travelling overseas with girlfriend Tash Williams.

The young businessman is confident that he is making the right decision, but breaking the news to his father Paul (Stefan Dennis) isn't easy.

Backing the low-key departure, Smith told TV Week: "Tash and Andrew both have big dreams, and so for them to take off together is a really nice way for them to leave.

"I'm also really happy that Andrew's relationship with Paul is resolved before he goes."

He added: "I've been with the show for three and a half years and I can't even describe how much I've learnt. I feel like I've just graduated from the university of acting."

Valentina Novakovic, who plays Tash, was also happy with the final scenes.

She said: "Tash and Andrew decide first to go to Paris, where they plan to visit Summer, and then it's really a case of 'Who knows?' after that.

"Tash is still Tash, but she has a much more mature approach to life now. She's grown up a lot since we first met her a few years ago, and it's been quite a journey."

Neighbours fans in the UK will see the farewell scenes on Channel 5 in late April.
    Yes! That sounds really nice.

Thread Information