Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 storylines

2013 storylines

Home and Away bosses have revealed that the soap will be featuring more school-based storylines next year.

Show chiefs have decided to increase the focus on Summer Bay High in 2013, and will also be introducing some new younger characters.

Series producer Lucy Addario told Home and Away's 25th Anniversary Magazine: "We've got a class of 2013 we are following and I'm really excited. I'm looking to tell some relevant stories that our audience is probably experiencing in real life.

"A lot of our new characters will be in the school and will have different issues to deal with."

Executive producer Julie McGauran added: "No matter how heightened our stories get, they have to be based in truth. Next year there will be a lot more stories back at Summer Bay High School.

"We believe that it is very important to explore issues surrounding high school as the landscape of education. Adolescence and social media continues to change and present new ideas on stories for the show to tackle."

Home and Away's traditional focus on fostering is also expected to be revisited in 2013.

Addario said: "We will be exploring why Summer Bay is such a wonderful place for these foster kids and what that brings to the community. We have new characters about to come in who are runaways - a brother and a sister, who carry with them a secret about who they are and what they are running away from."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-11-2012), dedelollol (21-11-2012), TaintedLove (30-11-2012), tammyy2j (28-11-2012)

I love to see some old characters back who didnt die i.e. not Charlie

Charlie did die didnt she

Yes, she did, so can only come back in a dream or flashback

Or unless she was in witness whatever it is called !!

No, Ruby had to make the decision to have the life support switched off

I love Home and Away. Its brilliant that I can watch the early Home and Away episodes on YouTube. They even have the pilot episode there too.

I miss Ailsa

I love Home and Away. Its brilliant that I can watch the early Home and Away episodes on YouTube. They even have the pilot episode there too.

I miss Ailsa

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Perdita (30-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post

I miss Ailsa
    And I miss Donald aka flat-head, Selena and Sally! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post

I miss Ailsa
    And I miss Donald aka flat-head, Selena and Sally! :-(

Thread Information