Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron Murray (Dominic Power)

Cameron Murray (Dominic Power)

I hope the rumours of Dominic Power leaving are true hopefully to jail for life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (23-04-2013)

Yeah me too. Get rid of him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

he is suppose to kill again soon not sure who though

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (07-04-2013), tammyy2j (08-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    he is suppose to kill again soon not sure who though
    Hope it's Lady Muck, the prospect of her banging on about her racehorse is depressing.

I hope it is Priya

I bet it'll be someone who isn't obvious again... or it might be and he'll finally get caught as this storyline is dragging on -_-

Emmerdale killer Cameron Murray is left in a panic next week as he realises that Alex Moss's body is in danger of being uncovered.

Alex's remains are currently buried at Sparrow Woods, but Cameron is petrified when he hears that some land there has been purchased and will soon be dug over.

It's clear to Cameron that his terrible secret is no longer safe and he'll have to move Alex's body somewhere else, but can he do so without arousing suspicion?

Here, Dominic Power - who plays Cameron - chats about the latest dark twist to the tale.

So Alex's body is coming close to being uncovered! Has Cameron always expected this day might come?
    "I don't think so, as Cameron has been living on a day-to-day, moment-by-moment basis with this. I don't think he's ever planned this far ahead.

"Cameron thought that if anyone ever did find Alex, it'd be a long time in the future and they'd be such old remains by that point. Plus, Alex is in such a remote location, so Cameron has got no reason to think that there'll be a problem."

Has Cameron ever considered confessing to anyone?
    "Yeah, I think every now and again, Cameron does get tempted to confess - because he's slowly getting madder and madder! He has some deep, psychological issues and he's eroding from the inside out."

Does Cameron assume that he'll carry on getting away with it, though?
    "Well, he's been plate-spinning now for about eight months. When the plates have started to drop, he's been able to get them spinning again. It does feel like, 'Oh what a tangled web we weave', and it's not stopping! Cameron is so caught up in the thickness of his own lies and deceit that he can't see past the next hour, the next minute."

Does Cameron still love Chas?
    "Absolutely. If Cameron could confess to anyone, it would be Chas. That's his biggest guilt - that he can't be truly happy with Chas until he's honest with her.

"Their whole relationship is a lie, because he's still in the woods - both literally and theoretically. At some point, Cameron would like to confess to Chas if he thinks that their relationship would survive that."

Is their relationship more fragile at the moment?
    "Yeah, because Cameron's stresses start having an impact on the relationship. It's causing a strain."

Do you think Chas has any idea now of what Cameron is capable of?
    "No! She has caught glimpses of it when he was about to attack Cain, so she knows that he's got quite a hefty temper. But I think Chas quite likes that!"

Is Cameron also concerned about Debbie's extreme behaviour?
    "Yeah - Cameron may have had this war with Debbie, but he's still got an affection for her. He was absolutely devastated when they broke up, because he'd made the decision that he was going to be with Debbie rather than Chas at that point.

"Cameron also still cares about Sarah a great deal, and he feels responsible for Debbie's stresses and mental health."

What is Cameron's initial reaction when he finds out that the land where Alex is buried has been bought?
    "He has to go and change his underwear - he's absolutely bricking it! It comes out of the blue and Cameron is not expecting it. Eventually I think Cameron will start expecting these things to happen - if you put comedy music to it, it could be a farce as it's so ridiculous!

"Initially Cameron wants to get out there and find out what's going on straight away, but he keeps being delayed by Chas, who wants to spend time with him. The more the stress builds up for Cameron, the more things stand in his way."

Cameron buys some tools to dig up the body, doesn't he?
    "Yeah, Cameron is getting pretty good at knowing his way round a hardware shop! It probably won't be long until he's banned from every hardware shop in the country, to be honest!"

Where is Cameron planning to move Alex's body to?
    "Just out of the way for now! He's planning to move it off that land and probably to another location somewhere else. Although maybe he'll think twice before making the same mistake! Cameron will have to figure all of this out, but currently he's just thinking from moment to moment. His main panic is to get the body out."

What would Cameron do if someone caught him behaving suspiciously?
    "He'd tell more lies, because he's getting really, really good at lying!"

Is Cameron capable of killing again?
    "Definitely! I can't see that this spree has ended just yet, just because it's Emmerdale for goodness sake! Of course there's going to be another murder, and of course Cameron's going to do it…"

What is the storyline like to be part of?
    "Well, generally people are giving good feedback on the character and they seem to be enjoying it. You never know what Cameron is going to do next, and he's also not a black and white villain. He didn't start bad, but he's found himself in this terrible situation.

"From the moment that Andy and Debbie slept together, it's gone from one bad situation to another. For Cameron, it's constantly about trying to get to the next thing, so it hasn't come from a malicious place. It's come from a terrible temper, and killing Carl came from a desperate desire to keep the secret so that lives wouldn't be destroyed.

"I am enjoying it, but I must say, I am having some nightmares lately about this kind of grim stuff!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Emmerdale killer Cameron Murray is left in a panic next week as he realises that Alex Moss's body is in danger of being uncovered.

Alex's remains are currently buried at Sparrow Woods, but Cameron is petrified when he hears that some land there has been purchased and will soon be dug over.

It's clear to Cameron that his terrible secret is no longer safe and he'll have to move Alex's body somewhere else, but can he do so without arousing suspicion?

Here, Dominic Power - who plays Cameron - chats about the latest dark twist to the tale.

So Alex's body is coming close to being uncovered! Has Cameron always expected this day might come?
    "I don't think so, as Cameron has been living on a day-to-day, moment-by-moment basis with this. I don't think he's ever planned this far ahead.

"Cameron thought that if anyone ever did find Alex, it'd be a long time in the future and they'd be such old remains by that point. Plus, Alex is in such a remote location, so Cameron has got no reason to think that there'll be a problem."

Has Cameron ever considered confessing to anyone?
    "Yeah, I think every now and again, Cameron does get tempted to confess - because he's slowly getting madder and madder! He has some deep, psychological issues and he's eroding from the inside out."

Does Cameron assume that he'll carry on getting away with it, though?
    "Well, he's been plate-spinning now for about eight months. When the plates have started to drop, he's been able to get them spinning again. It does feel like, 'Oh what a tangled web we weave', and it's not stopping! Cameron is so caught up in the thickness of his own lies and deceit that he can't see past the next hour, the next minute."

Does Cameron still love Chas?
    "Absolutely. If Cameron could confess to anyone, it would be Chas. That's his biggest guilt - that he can't be truly happy with Chas until he's honest with her.

"Their whole relationship is a lie, because he's still in the woods - both literally and theoretically. At some point, Cameron would like to confess to Chas if he thinks that their relationship would survive that."

Is their relationship more fragile at the moment?
    "Yeah, because Cameron's stresses start having an impact on the relationship. It's causing a strain."

Do you think Chas has any idea now of what Cameron is capable of?
    "No! She has caught glimpses of it when he was about to attack Cain, so she knows that he's got quite a hefty temper. But I think Chas quite likes that!"

Is Cameron also concerned about Debbie's extreme behaviour?
    "Yeah - Cameron may have had this war with Debbie, but he's still got an affection for her. He was absolutely devastated when they broke up, because he'd made the decision that he was going to be with Debbie rather than Chas at that point.

"Cameron also still cares about Sarah a great deal, and he feels responsible for Debbie's stresses and mental health."

What is Cameron's initial reaction when he finds out that the land where Alex is buried has been bought?
    "He has to go and change his underwear - he's absolutely bricking it! It comes out of the blue and Cameron is not expecting it. Eventually I think Cameron will start expecting these things to happen - if you put comedy music to it, it could be a farce as it's so ridiculous!

"Initially Cameron wants to get out there and find out what's going on straight away, but he keeps being delayed by Chas, who wants to spend time with him. The more the stress builds up for Cameron, the more things stand in his way."

Cameron buys some tools to dig up the body, doesn't he?
    "Yeah, Cameron is getting pretty good at knowing his way round a hardware shop! It probably won't be long until he's banned from every hardware shop in the country, to be honest!"

Where is Cameron planning to move Alex's body to?
    "Just out of the way for now! He's planning to move it off that land and probably to another location somewhere else. Although maybe he'll think twice before making the same mistake! Cameron will have to figure all of this out, but currently he's just thinking from moment to moment. His main panic is to get the body out."

What would Cameron do if someone caught him behaving suspiciously?
    "He'd tell more lies, because he's getting really, really good at lying!"

Is Cameron capable of killing again?
    "Definitely! I can't see that this spree has ended just yet, just because it's Emmerdale for goodness sake! Of course there's going to be another murder, and of course Cameron's going to do it…"

What is the storyline like to be part of?
    "Well, generally people are giving good feedback on the character and they seem to be enjoying it. You never know what Cameron is going to do next, and he's also not a black and white villain. He didn't start bad, but he's found himself in this terrible situation.

"From the moment that Andy and Debbie slept together, it's gone from one bad situation to another. For Cameron, it's constantly about trying to get to the next thing, so it hasn't come from a malicious place. It's come from a terrible temper, and killing Carl came from a desperate desire to keep the secret so that lives wouldn't be destroyed.

"I am enjoying it, but I must say, I am having some nightmares lately about this kind of grim stuff!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

This has gone on for far too long now. We're nearly in May, so this has been 4-5 months! The storyline is getting seriously boring!

On the other hand however if Cameron does kill one more time, here is a list of the people I'd like him to off:

• Rhona
    • Ali
    • Vanessa
    • Debbie
    • Sean
    • Bernice
    • Priya
    • Brenda
    • Katie
    • Kerry
    • Robbie
    • Rishi

I wouldn't miss any of these characters.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (29-04-2013)

Emmerdale star Dominic Power has promised that his character Cameron Murray will prove himself as the biggest villain in soap this summer.

The actor is up for the 'Villain of the Year' prize at the 2013 British Soap Awards for his portrayal of Cameron, who killed Carl King and Alex Moss last year.

Speaking on This Morning today (May 13), Power continued to tease that Cameron will strike again before too long.

He laughed: "If the 'Best Villain' award was in three months' time, Cameron would win hands down!

"It's going to be an amazing summer. The storyline just gets off the pace."

Power appeared on This Morning alongside co-stars Natalie Anderson (Alicia Metcalfe), Jeff Hordley (Cain Dingle), Steve Halliwell (Zak Dingle) and Fiona Wade (Priya Sharma) to help drum up viewer votes for the Soap Awards.

Anderson said: "On the back of our 40th anniversary last year with the huge live episode that we had, it's just been a brilliant year. Every time it seems to be getting better and better. The storylines are all interwoven as well, and everyone's putting in amazing performances."

Hordley added: "I kind of like the fact that we sit as the underdogs, but I do think that we pack a big bite and we deserve a win this year because it's been an amazing year."

The British Soap Awards air this Sunday (May 19) from 8pm on ITV.

Thread Information