Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson)

Hollyoaks Ste will end up in bed with George, as he struggles to cope in the wake of Brendan's dramatic departure.

Ste and George's one-night stand comes after Ste turns to the bottle to try and deal with his heartbreak, All About Soap reports.

When a drunk Ste is spotted sitting outside the pub, George offers to take him home. However, one thing leads to another, and the pair end up in bed.

The next day, George is left devastated when Ste tells him that their night didn't mean anything.

To make matters worse, George then confides in Phoebe about his disappointment, but she gets the wrong end of the stick, thinking George slept with John Paul.

Seeking revenge, Phoebe decides to teach JP a lesson by mugging him.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-03-2013)

i expected him to get back with doug never george and him

Hollyoaks star Kieron Richardson has said that his character Ste Hay's life will never be the same again after his latest storyline.

It was recently revealed that Ste's ill mum Pauline would reveal that she was dying and desperately needed her son's help.

Despite there being no love lost between Ste and Pauline, Ste is convinced by Tony, who is suffering from illness himself, to go and visit her. Once he is there, he discovers just how much his mum is suffering, and helps her move out of his childhood home and into the council flat.

During an emotional chat between the pair about Ste's father, Pauline asks Ste to help her die.

Speaking about Ste's reaction to the news, Richardson told All About Soap: "It makes him feel completely numb. She's gone from telling Ste she loves him in one breath, to asking him to kill her in another.

"Pauline's lied so much in the past, so Ste needs to question whether she really does love him or whether she's just using him.

"He turns to his ex, Doug, for some advice about what he should do."

However, Doug surprisingly tells Ste that he should consider Pauline's request and it helps Ste reach a decision.

Richardson said: "Doug's reaction comes as a bit of a shock to Ste because he just assumes he'll say, 'Don't be so ridiculous!' But the advice from Doug helps him decide whether he should assist his mum in her suicide.

"If he does go through with it, it will be because Pauline has manipulated him into doing it. Ste is just so vulnerable at the moment. Anything could happen."

Speaking about the future for Ste, Richardson added: "Without giving too much away, he's going to be very busy and there is going to be lots of tears and snot. There's going to be a big Ste explosion.

"This has definitely been one of my favourite storylines to date and quite challenging for me. What happens in these weeks is just the start of the story.

"There is a lot more to come and Ste's life will never be the same again."

Hollyoaks star Kieron Richardson has revealed that there is a chance of happiness ahead for his troubled character Ste Hay.

Ste is back on screen with big episodes next week as he appears in court over the assisted suicide of his mother Pauline.

To the concern of his loved ones, Ste seems resigned to the prospect of going to prison until some words of encouragement from his ex-partner Doug Carter (PJ Brennan) encourage him to fight.

Asked whether Ste will try to change his life if he walks free, Richardson told Soaplife: "I think so. This will be like a wake-up call for him. It will be a challenge for him to try to turn his life around.

"But his naughty streak is embedded in him, and as long as the temptation is there, he will always want to take the wrong path."

He continued: "You're left thinking, 'How much further can they take Ste?' But in early winter, you will see a reason why Ste has been pushed to the brink. There is finally going to be a light at the end of the tunnel."

Fans know that there are big changes ahead for Ste in the coming weeks as his three half-sisters arrive on screen for the first time.

Last edited by tammyy2j; 24-09-2013 at 23:12.

Hollyoaks airs some of its biggest episodes of the year this week as a bomb explodes during Ste Hay and Doug Carter's leaving party at the council flats.

The tragedy takes place after Ste's friend and flatmate Sinead O'Connor (Stephanie Davis) accidentally brings a bag containing the explosive device into the building.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Kieron Richardson, who plays Ste, to hear all the gossip on the highly-anticipated episodes.

What were these explosion scenes like to film?
    "When you're doing a stunt, for safety reasons you often have to use stuntmen. What's great about this story, and the beauty of it, is that each cast member is doing their own stunt in the explosion scene. You're going to see each of their faces in order to show what happens in the middle of a bomb.

"The story has got to have heart and everything like that, but we also want to show a beautiful stunt. The only way to do that and make it realistic is to have the actors there doing it for real. Each characters' reaction and experience is shown in slo-mo. You'll see a lot of danger - it's great!"

Some of the scenes were filmed away from the usual set, weren't they?
    "Yes. Because Ste's flat is a real building and not just a set, it could never really be done on the usual Hollyoaks set. A replica set had to get knocked up and built in Manchester.

"It was actually a little bit strange to be 30-odd miles away from the genuine set. It melted my head a little bit, because at times I was filming in Ste's flat and thinking I was in Liverpool, and then I stepped outside and I was in Manchester! (Laughs.)"

The council flat explodes.
    © Lime Pictures

When we paid a visit to the Hollyoaks set recently, it was strange to see the flat all boarded up and burned out!
    "Well, that's a sad thing as well. For me, I've spent the best part of seven years filming in there every single day. I got to know every nook and cranny, but now I'm not going to be there anymore, so it was a bit surreal and emotional to be saying goodbye to that and also that part of Ste's life.

"It's where so many of Ste's big life moments have taken place. There's been a lot of happiness there but also a lot of doom, so it's actually quite fitting that it's the place where lots of loved characters will be taking their last breath!"

Before this all kicks off, Ste is planning to leave the village with Doug. Is he confident this is the right choice for him?
    "I think so. Ste's had a very heavy time this year with everything he's had to deal with, and recently it's continued with getting a suspended sentence and Leah running away, when she found out about Pauline's assisted suicide.

"It just seems to be one thing after another, so Ste thinks that if he stays in the village, his life is just going to spiral completely out of control. Why stay in the village when they can have a good time living it up around the world?"

Does Ste really love Doug?
    "I know lots of the fans will say it's not genuine love as Brendan is Ste's genuine love. I can say, hand on heart, that Brendan is the true love of Ste's life, but people need to stop giving Doug a bit of a hard time as well.

"You can't forget that this guy's actually been there for Ste all the time, no matter what Ste's put him through. Doug's always stuck by him, and Ste doesn't have anyone else at this point in his life. Doug is the only one showing him any affection and true love. Even though a lot of the audience don't want it, you've got to think about what's best for Ste at this point, and Doug definitely is."

Hollyoaks stunt week - PJ Brennan and Kieron Richardson
    © Lime Pictures
    PJ Brennan and Kieron film the stunt

How do you think the stunt compares to previous ones Hollyoaks have done?
    "The bus crash at the wedding last year was so sensational and even filming it took your breath away. Watching it when it went out live was like watching a music video, as everything was so artistically done and beautiful. To win an award for that at the British Soap Awards was incredible.

"The other soaps had to sit back and watch Hollyoaks win that this year, so in my head, I knew that they'd all pull their socks up to be better next year. Everyone always wants to win the 'Spectacular Scene' prize, so I knew that we'd have to be even better than they're going to be! I've watched clips of the explosion and I can safely say that we're in with a good chance again."

Is Ste in a lot of danger?
    "Well, the regular viewers will know that the council flat is very small. The bomb is in the kitchen, which isn't really divided from the living room, where most of the characters are, so everyone at the leaving party is in danger. Sinead is particularly close to the bomb - extremely close in fact!

"Upstairs there are more characters because loveable Dodger, crazy Will and his girlfriend Ash are all in the Kanes' flat. There's definitely going to be tragedy…"

Most of our readers will know that Hollyoaks have decided to bring in three sisters for Ste. How do you feel about the producers showing that commitment to your character?
    "There's immense pressure. I do watch the show like any other person and I get excited over other storylines, especially when things happen that I didn't know about beforehand.

"When you watch your own performance, you sit back and cringe and question the choices that you've made. I always want to do the best job I can possibly do, and the fact that they're bringing in a full family means that I can't be complacent. I've still got a long way to go yet."

The Lomax family are shocked to find Tegan has given birth.
    © Lime Pictures
    Ste's new family

What can we expect from the new family?
    "You can't forget the fact that Hollyoaks is a Northern soap, as it's based in Chester. The only Northern family we've had at the heart of the show for many years has been the McQueens. Now we have the Savages and the Roscoes, who are great Southern families, so we did need another Northern family. I'm quite excited because Northerners have got great charm.

"With the things that Kirsty-Leigh [Porter] and Jess [Ellis] are bringing to their characters Leela and Tegan, we've got a bit of comedy coming up. In Leela, there's also a bit of the Jacqui McQueen that's been missing! We've got the innocence of Peri too, and the craziness of the mum and dad as well. There's something there for everybody!"

A lot of the 'Stendan' fans have been saying that Brendan should be mentioned in Ste's scripts more often. Can you see where they're coming from?
    "I can definitely see where the audience are coming from. There are Brendan mentions in the show, but they have to be at the right time. If Ste was to mention Brendan in every emotional scene, we wouldn't be able to move Ste forward as a character and move forward as a show. There's no denying that the story was great, it captivated the audience, it was great for the characters and Emmett was probably the best actor I've ever worked with. He's incredible.

"At the same time, for me, I don't want to be stuck in the past and only known for the Ste and Brendan storyline. I've been consciously trying to get away from it a little bit, while also staying true to the story. Brendan was so important in Ste's life, so the mentions have to be at the right moment, rather than just using it to keep the audience happy every now and again. When Ste is at his lowest, that's when there should be mentions of Brendan."

Hollyoaks airs some of its biggest episodes of the year this week as a bomb explodes during Ste Hay and Doug Carter's leaving party at the council flats.

The tragedy takes place after Ste's friend and flatmate Sinead O'Connor (Stephanie Davis) accidentally brings a bag containing the explosive device into the building.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Kieron Richardson, who plays Ste, to hear all the gossip on the highly-anticipated episodes.

What were these explosion scenes like to film?
    "When you're doing a stunt, for safety reasons you often have to use stuntmen. What's great about this story, and the beauty of it, is that each cast member is doing their own stunt in the explosion scene. You're going to see each of their faces in order to show what happens in the middle of a bomb.

"The story has got to have heart and everything like that, but we also want to show a beautiful stunt. The only way to do that and make it realistic is to have the actors there doing it for real. Each characters' reaction and experience is shown in slo-mo. You'll see a lot of danger - it's great!"

Some of the scenes were filmed away from the usual set, weren't they?
    "Yes. Because Ste's flat is a real building and not just a set, it could never really be done on the usual Hollyoaks set. A replica set had to get knocked up and built in Manchester.

"It was actually a little bit strange to be 30-odd miles away from the genuine set. It melted my head a little bit, because at times I was filming in Ste's flat and thinking I was in Liverpool, and then I stepped outside and I was in Manchester! (Laughs.)"

© Lime Pictures

When we paid a visit to the Hollyoaks set recently, it was strange to see the flat all boarded up and burned out!
    "Well, that's a sad thing as well. For me, I've spent the best part of seven years filming in there every single day. I got to know every nook and cranny, but now I'm not going to be there anymore, so it was a bit surreal and emotional to be saying goodbye to that and also that part of Ste's life.

"It's where so many of Ste's big life moments have taken place. There's been a lot of happiness there but also a lot of doom, so it's actually quite fitting that it's the place where lots of loved characters will be taking their last breath!"

Before this all kicks off, Ste is planning to leave the village with Doug. Is he confident this is the right choice for him?
    "I think so. Ste's had a very heavy time this year with everything he's had to deal with, and recently it's continued with getting a suspended sentence and Leah running away, when she found out about Pauline's assisted suicide.

"It just seems to be one thing after another, so Ste thinks that if he stays in the village, his life is just going to spiral completely out of control. Why stay in the village when they can have a good time living it up around the world?"

Does Ste really love Doug?
    "I know lots of the fans will say it's not genuine love as Brendan is Ste's genuine love. I can say, hand on heart, that Brendan is the true love of Ste's life, but people need to stop giving Doug a bit of a hard time as well.

"You can't forget that this guy's actually been there for Ste all the time, no matter what Ste's put him through. Doug's always stuck by him, and Ste doesn't have anyone else at this point in his life. Doug is the only one showing him any affection and true love. Even though a lot of the audience don't want it, you've got to think about what's best for Ste at this point, and Doug definitely is."

Hollyoaks stunt week - PJ Brennan and Kieron Richardson
    © Lime Pictures
    PJ Brennan and Kieron film the stunt

How do you think the stunt compares to previous ones Hollyoaks have done?
    "The bus crash at the wedding last year was so sensational and even filming it took your breath away. Watching it when it went out live was like watching a music video, as everything was so artistically done and beautiful. To win an award for that at the British Soap Awards was incredible.

"The other soaps had to sit back and watch Hollyoaks win that this year, so in my head, I knew that they'd all pull their socks up to be better next year. Everyone always wants to win the 'Spectacular Scene' prize, so I knew that we'd have to be even better than they're going to be! I've watched clips of the explosion and I can safely say that we're in with a good chance again."

Is Ste in a lot of danger?
    "Well, the regular viewers will know that the council flat is very small. The bomb is in the kitchen, which isn't really divided from the living room, where most of the characters are, so everyone at the leaving party is in danger. Sinead is particularly close to the bomb - extremely close in fact!

"Upstairs there are more characters because loveable Dodger, crazy Will and his girlfriend Ash are all in the Kanes' flat. There's definitely going to be tragedy…"

Most of our readers will know that Hollyoaks have decided to bring in three sisters for Ste. How do you feel about the producers showing that commitment to your character?
    "There's immense pressure. I do watch the show like any other person and I get excited over other storylines, especially when things happen that I didn't know about beforehand.

"When you watch your own performance, you sit back and cringe and question the choices that you've made. I always want to do the best job I can possibly do, and the fact that they're bringing in a full family means that I can't be complacent. I've still got a long way to go yet."

The Lomax family are shocked to find Tegan has given birth.
    © Lime Pictures
    Ste's new family

What can we expect from the new family?
    "You can't forget the fact that Hollyoaks is a Northern soap, as it's based in Chester. The only Northern family we've had at the heart of the show for many years has been the McQueens. Now we have the Savages and the Roscoes, who are great Southern families, so we did need another Northern family. I'm quite excited because Northerners have got great charm.

"With the things that Kirsty-Leigh [Porter] and Jess [Ellis] are bringing to their characters Leela and Tegan, we've got a bit of comedy coming up. In Leela, there's also a bit of the Jacqui McQueen that's been missing! We've got the innocence of Peri too, and the craziness of the mum and dad as well. There's something there for everybody!"

A lot of the 'Stendan' fans have been saying that Brendan should be mentioned in Ste's scripts more often. Can you see where they're coming from?
    "I can definitely see where the audience are coming from. There are Brendan mentions in the show, but they have to be at the right time. If Ste was to mention Brendan in every emotional scene, we wouldn't be able to move Ste forward as a character and move forward as a show. There's no denying that the story was great, it captivated the audience, it was great for the characters and Emmett was probably the best actor I've ever worked with. He's incredible.

"At the same time, for me, I don't want to be stuck in the past and only known for the Ste and Brendan storyline. I've been consciously trying to get away from it a little bit, while also staying true to the story. Brendan was so important in Ste's life, so the mentions have to be at the right moment, rather than just using it to keep the audience happy every now and again. When Ste is at his lowest, that's when there should be mentions of Brendan."

Hollyoaks star Kieron Richardson has told Digital Spy that his character Ste Hay has "a very long journey" ahead this year.

Ste has been quieter on screen in recent months, but will soon become much busier again and feature in a number of the show's central storylines.

Speaking to Digital Spy at the launch of Pentahotel Warrington last night (January 30), Richardson explained: "For where we're going and the direction we're taking Ste in, we had to make him quiet for a little bit in order to then give the audience more. When Ste comes back, it's with a bang and it's exciting.

"With what's coming up, it's not just my storyline - it's me involved in lots of different storylines. Each one also kind of intertwines with each other.

"I don't know how the writers and the producers come up with it, but it's like a big massive jigsaw puzzle. It's putting all of the pieces together, and then at the end of this very long journey, will it be a pretty picture that we're looking at or a devastating picture? That's the only way I can describe it."

Viewers have recently seen Ste go into business with his former employer Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard), who is setting up a new restaurant in the village.

Richardson continued: "There's lots of stuff with Nick Pickard, because we've got rid of the deli now and it's time to move on from that chapter. Ste and Tony have set up a new business with the new restaurant, The Hutch. But then Ste, being Ste, can't really hold a job down - or it's not long before somebody comes knocking and gets him involved in some kind of risky business.

"The thing is, Ste has to be on his best behaviour, because he's on a two-year suspended sentence after the Pauline storyline. Technically he has to behave, but it's whether or not he can be swayed by temptation. The audience are going to be ripping their hair out, screaming at Ste for making stupid mistakes, which is what they're used to anyway. It's kind of like the old Ste again."

He added: "Ste's storylines will include the Lomax family, Trevor, Sinead, John Paul's story and I think I've even got a scene with Sienna, which is probably something that people never thought would happen. I'm working with everyone in the show, so it's exciting for me to be so busy."

The Pentahotel Warrington launch took place last night (January 30), organised by Mason Media and 20 Ten Entertainment.

Hollyoaks star Kieron Richardson has had a busy few weeks on screen as his alter ego Ste Hay has been caught up in dramas with John Paul McQueen, Sinead Roscoe and the village's gangsters.

Life won't get any easier for Ste over the next few weeks as a darker storyline for him kicks off in May, allowing the popular character to take centre stage in his own right.

Off-screen, Kieron is also in the running for the Best Actor prize in this year's British Soap Awards longlist, which is currently being voted for by fans.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Kieron to hear about Ste's next big storyline, the upcoming 'Who Killed Fraser?' plot, the awards nomination and much more…

Congratulations on the British Soap Award nomination! How are you feeling about being up for Best Actor?
    "I feel completely honoured and like a lot of hard work has paid off by having the nomination. We can't get too confident over the awards though, because all of the other shows are nominated so there's really tough competition in every single category - especially with Coronation Street's Roy and Hayley storyline, which really touched people.

"My biggest storyline in the last year was the Ste and Pauline one, but because it was on screen in August last year, I just hope that it hasn't been forgotten about."

Ste has featured on screen quite heavily recently, so are you glad to be busy again?
    "Definitely - I hate having days off and I love getting my teeth stuck into a storyline. The beauty of it recently is that Ste has been involved in everyone else's storylines, whether it's John Paul's, Sinead's or anything to do with the Lomax family.

"Ste does have a storyline of his own coming up, but it hasn't even started yet. At the beginning of May we're going to see a little bit of it and I've already had a little viewing of the scenes we've filmed. It's looking incredible and I'm really proud of it."

Can you tell us more?
    "Throughout the years, we've done lots of different storylines with Ste and many of those have involved drug deals. If we go back years and years, he used to supply heroin to Sasha and then as soon as Brendan left, he went into dealing ecstasy tablets in the club. More recently, he's been involved with cocaine at the restaurant.

"So we've seen Ste selling drugs a lot, but we've never seen him physically taking drugs. We're changing that now and we're going to see what Ste would be like if he's on drugs himself. I think Ste works best when he's on a downward spiral, so that's what we're going to see a little bit more of.

"After seeing little bits of what we've filmed, I'm really proud of it - especially after being nominated for Best Actor. It's great to have a storyline running at the same time that I can get my teeth stuck into. I want to hopefully show that I am worthy of this nomination and it's not just a wasted one.

"The Best Actor category is tough - Jeremy Sheffield is also representing Hollyoaks, and he's got a massive storyline with Nikki Sanderson at the moment. Nick Pickard is also nominated and he was sensational in Tony's cancer storyline last year. Even though the thing I'm most proud of is the Pauline story, it's nice to have another story coming up so that I can justify the nomination."

What's coming up for Ste in the shorter-term?
    "It's quite a dark time for Ste because he's been dealing drugs out of the restaurant. It's something he doesn't really want to do, but he's been forced into it by the local gangsters. Now he's also torched a car for Fraser, not realising that there was a body in the boot and that it was same car that crashed into Sinead. It was the crash which stopped Sinead from seeing baby Katy before she died, so it's a massive deal.

"This has opened up a huge can of worms involving a lot of people. It's a tangled web for Ste, because it's a massive betrayal towards Sinead, his stepmum Sam is involved because she's a police officer, and he's also on a two-year suspended sentence.

"In the next couple of weeks, you'll see that Ste is terrified that he's going to be in trouble for Fraser's crimes - but he can't confess the truth because Fraser is threatening to kill his family. It's a question of how long Ste can keep the truth covered up for, and is he willing to sacrifice seeing his kids again by going to jail to keep them safe?"

Will Ste be a suspect when Fraser is murdered?
    "I think nearly every person in the show is going to be a suspect, because Fraser has upset so many people. What's great at the moment is that everyone's storylines are interlinked, and anything that happens has a knock-on effect for something else.

"It wouldn't surprise me if there's a high number of suspects who would want to kill Fraser - you've got Grace, Trevor, Tegan, Sandy, Ste, Freddie, Sinead, Diane and Tony. Every single person in the show has had some involvement with Fraser. Other shows have had whodunits in the past, but I think this is going to be on a really grand scale."

Are the cast aware of who the culprit is yet?
    "No - nobody in the building knows apart from the big bosses, the storyliners and the writers. Everyone else is just questioning each other and themselves, wondering if they killed Fraser! You'll pick up scripts, see a clue and wonder whether you've figured it out, but at the moment none of us know."

Would you say Ste is capable of killing someone?
    "I think Ste has got really good reasons to in this case, because Fraser is threatening to kill his kids. There's no bigger threat than that. Fraser's actions will also destroy Ste's friendship with Sinead, who is one of the only people he can rely on."

What's it been like to film so many emotional scenes with Steph Davis (Sinead) recently?
    "It's been a funny one, really. Me and Steph are really close and we usually have such a laugh on set, but because Sinead's storyline is so harrowing at the moment and very difficult to do, she's had to put herself in quite a dark place for the scenes. In real life if Steph has a problem, I'm a shoulder to cry on and someone to lean on - so now it's happening in the show a little bit too.

"It's been great to watch Steph shine with the baby Katy storyline. I've been watching her performances on screen this week and they really take your breath away. In real life Steph is very bubbly and she's always having a laugh, so she's giving performances that you wouldn't expect and it shows what a great actress she is."

Danny recently turned quite nasty with Ste and threatened him. Can Ste forgive him for that?
    "I think it stems from the fact that there's been a massive turnaround with Ste and John Paul's relationship. They used to hate each other and be arch-enemies, but now they've developed these feelings. They've had one kiss but nothing more, so it's always been a 'will they, won't they?' scenario.

"Ste has fallen for John Paul a little bit, but the person who's standing in the way is actually his dad, because Danny's had a secret relationship with John Paul. It's quite difficult to put yourself in that situation - Ste wants love from his dad, but he's not very happy that Danny has been having this relationship and has betrayed the family. We'll have to wait and see what happens, but Danny threatening to kick Ste out of the house was a big blow, because all Ste has ever wanted is a family."

We know that you've recently shot a role in a film called Him Upstairs. What was it like to take on a different project?
    "It was great to try something else, because I've only played Ste for these past few years, so I was a bit worried that I would just pick up a script and play it exactly like I would Ste. The film stars Ricky Tomlinson and Gwen Taylor, and the story is based on Alzheimer's.

"I can't say much more at the moment, but it was great to know that I could work with people that I've always admired. I've worked with Gwen Taylor before in Heartbeat and I've always liked Ricky Tomlinson because I'm a massive fan of The Royle Family. The character I'm playing is also completely different to Ste."

Was it a conscious choice to look for something else, or did the producers approach you?
    "They approached me - I've been approached to do things a few times, but I've never been able to do anything before now because the timings haven't worked out. Another thing was a remake of Romeo and Juliet in another country, but obviously I couldn't get released from work to do that! It's nice to know that there are other offers out there though, because sometimes I don't know if I'm capable enough to try other things."

The characters in the film are mostly from Liverpool - did you have to do a Scouse accent?
    "I practiced one and it wasn't the best, but in the end I didn't end up using it in the film. The director didn't even want to hear it as he said there were enough Scouse accents in the film already!"

When we interviewed Emmett Scanlan late last year, he said that he'd consider coming back to Hollyoaks to complete the 'Stendan' story if you ever left. Are you glad that option is still there?
    "It's always a strange situation, because we both get a lot of messages about Emmett saying that he'd come back for Ste's exit - and the fans want it to happen because they want Brendan back in the show.

"But that means they'd have to get rid of me as I'd be leaving, so it's a bit of a catch-22 situation! The fans would get the happy ending but it means that I would have to leave, and that's something I don't want to happen at the moment. I'd hope the viewers don't want that to happen either!"

Hollyoaks' Ste Hay will find himself in another dangerous situation next month as Grace Black kidnaps him.

Ste, played by Kieron Richardson, is targeted by Grace when she decides to get him to confess to the murder of her father Fraser.

Putting a devious plan into action, Grace takes a friendly approach towards Ste and even offers him some cocaine in the hope that it will get him talking.

Once Grace's latest twisted scheme begins to pay off, she takes a drugged-up Ste back to Trevor's flat and ties him to the bed.

Turning nasty, Grace warns Ste to tell her the truth about Fraser's death if he wants to get out of the situation alive.

How Ste reacts to Grace's ultimatum and whether he does have something to hide over Fraser's demise remains to be seen.

Tamara Wall, who plays Grace, has previously confirmed that her ruthless character will be determined to find someone to blame for Fraser's death. However, she has also refused to rule Grace out as the culprit.

She said earlier this month: "There are so many people in the whodunnit lineup, but Grace is the most obvious suspect. Many people will think it's her, but the list of potential killers goes on and on. Right after Fraser is killed, Grace is on the warpath to try and blame someone for the crime."

Thread Information