Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanessa Woodfield

A recent interview given by actor Michelle Hardwick [Vanessa] to Scottish TV presenter Gill Harvey suggests that Vanessa and Adam's fling a while back really was a one night stand but that Adam will now help Vanessa to raise Kirin's baby, Johnny.

Gill Harvey: "Could there still be a spark there?" [felt by Vanessa for Adam]

Michelle Hardwick: "Oh, gosh, no. I don't think so, no, because that was just a one drunken one night and stand but, I think, as friendship goes, they do care about each other because of what they've been through and I think, like I say, he's gonna be, he's gonna be really there for her and Johnny, so I think she'll allow him to be part of his life."

Scottish TV video interview with Michelle Hardwick (watchable with valid Scottish postcode):

Emmerdale hit and run: Michelle Hardwick interview, 1m 35s
    http://player.stv.tv/video/1ubu/emme...ick-interview/

Emmerdale star Michelle Hardwick has signed a new contract that will keep her on the show for another 12 months.

The actress, who plays Vanessa Woodfield in the ITV soap, has been promised some exciting storylines, including a possible new romance.

However, Hardwick is also hoping that the opportunity will allow writers to explore Vanessa's past a bit more.

Speaking about her new deal, Hardwick told the Daily Star: "I've just got another year. It feels great. It's very exciting. And it's a huge compliment.

"I'm enjoying being on the show so much and I'd like to just stay there for the foreseeable future.

"I've got no idea what's going to happen but I'd quite like to delve into Vanessa's past and see where her roots are. We don't really know that much about her."

Digital Spy

her and marlon are very pally

Emmerdale's Vanessa Woodfield may finally score a victory in her bitter war with Pierce Harris next week, as she convinces a face from his past to visit the village.

Vanessa (Michelle Hardwick) has recently become desperate to expose Pierce's sinister true colours, hating the influence he has over her best friend Rhona Goskirk.

As Pierce and Rhona's wedding gets ever closer next week, Pierce catches up with an old university friend and Vanessa is eagle-eyed as ever – determined to find any evidence that she can use against him.

Vanessa is intrigued when she spots Pierce's friend hand over a note to him, which he quickly discards. Unable to resist retrieving it as part of her ongoing detective work, Vanessa is furious over the note's contents and decides to take action after seeing a phone number on it.

Continuing to play with fire, Vanessa uses the number to arrange a meeting with a mystery person – and given how quickly Pierce disposed of that note, we have a feeling it's someone that he won't be too keen to see!

Everything then comes to a head on the evening of Pierce and Rhona's stag and hen parties, with Pierce jealously gatecrashing Rhona's happy night at The Woolpack to keep an eye on what she's up to.

Rhona turns a blind eye to Pierce's latest possessive behaviour and is happy to see him there, but the celebratory atmosphere doesn't last for long when Vanessa suddenly walks in with a mystery guest.

Pierce and Rhona are both shocked by the unexpected arrival, but will the stranger put a stop to the wedding? Let's hope so...

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Thursday, April 20 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

her and charity are getting close

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Okwhatever (10-10-2017)

I hope Charity isn't just using her, it would be nice if (after the initial 'outing' that Charity actually grows feelings for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Okwhatever View Post
    I hope Charity isn't just using her, it would be nice if (after the initial 'outing' that Charity actually grows feelings for her.
    The only one Charity has feelings for is Cain ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The only one Charity has feelings for is Cain ...
    she cares for herself

vanessa is confused and also frank's daughter so charity is having fun

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-10-2017), tammyy2j (12-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she cares for herself

vanessa is confused and also frank's daughter so charity is having fun
    At first I thought the same thing about charity, Vanessa is only a toy for her to play with. But it would be nice to see Charity happy in love with someone other than herself. And Vanessa maybe that someone. Interesting to see how this plays out.

so chatter on line that di bails will attack vanessa

Thread Information