Yeah, I love Vanessa! :L

[QUOTE=tammyy2j;795787]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Morris View Post

You want her to stay

[QUOTE=Jess Morris;795791]
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

Vanessa is great and the actress is very good. She one of the stronger actors on the show and the scenes with her and Zoe/Rhona are top notch...love it!!

[QUOTE=Jess Morris;795791]
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

Vanessa is great and the actress is very good. She one of the stronger actors on the show and the scenes with her and Zoe/Rhona are top notch...love it!!

[QUOTE=evole;795796]

Oh at last, someone who thinks the same as I do!! I absolutely love Michelle and the character of Vanessa, I have so much respect for Michelle, even more so due to her being so open about her sexuality, I know fist hand how hard it is to come out, but for her to have that much publicity shone on her, it's admirable and she is an absolutely brilliant actress

[QUOTE=evole;795796]

Oh at last, someone who thinks the same as I do!! I absolutely love Michelle and the character of Vanessa, I have so much respect for Michelle, even more so due to her being so open about her sexuality, I know fist hand how hard it is to come out, but for her to have that much publicity shone on her, it's admirable and she is an absolutely brilliant actress

[QUOTE=Jess Morris;795798]
    Quote Originally Posted by evole View Post

Oh, I'm a big fan and was just kinda sick of all the criticism and thought a little push back was in order. So you are not alone. Also there's an on going thread over at the Digital Spy forum expressing great appreciation for all things Vanessa, lol... ( apologies if mentioning other sites are taboo??)

[QUOTE=Jess Morris;795798]
    Quote Originally Posted by evole View Post

Oh, I'm a big fan and was just kinda sick of all the criticism and thought a little push back was in order. So you are not alone. Also there's an on going thread over at the Digital Spy forum expressing great appreciation for all things Vanessa, lol... ( apologies if mentioning other sites are taboo??)

[QUOTE=evole;795800]

yeah i'm sick and tired of the constant criticism! and oh cool i'll check it out!

[QUOTE=evole;795800]

yeah i'm sick and tired of the constant criticism! and oh cool i'll check it out!

Thread Information