Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fifty Shades of Grey (Film)

is he your man from Green Street and also wasnt he the kid in Queer as Folk that has a thing with Aiden Gillen

I wont be bothering with the film either the books were awful I rarely dont finish a book but I couldnt finish this one. Its so poorly written.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    is he your man from Green Street and also wasnt he the kid in Queer as Folk that has a thing with Aiden Gillen

I wont be bothering with the film either the books were awful I rarely dont finish a book but I couldnt finish this one. Its so poorly written.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post

yes

Luke Grimes has joined the cast of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.

The 29-year-old True Blood actor has been cast as Christian Grey's (Jamie Dornan) brother Elliot in the EL James adaptation.

Luke Grimes attends the GQ Men of the Year Party, held at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on November 17, 2010.
    © Rex Features
    Luke Grimes

According to E!, Grimes - who starred as James in the HBO vampire drama's latest season - will appear alongside newly-announced actor Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, who is to play Anastasia Steele.

On Wednesday (October 23), Dornan was announced as joining the movie, while author James confirmed the actor as Charlie Hunnam's replacement yesterday (October 24).

Jamie Dornan poses for a photoshoot in Soho.
    © Rex Features / Tony Buckingham
    Jamie Dornan

Dakota Johnson attends the "Don Jon" premiere on Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013 in New York.
    © PA Images
    Dakota Johnson

James tweeted: "Stow your twitchy palms ladies... our man is here. Welcome to #TeamFifty @JamieDornan1 x"

Earlier this month, Hunnam dropped out of the movie based on James's series of erotic novels, citing conflicts with his shooting schedule for Sons of Anarchy and stating that he wanted "a new chapter".

Eloise Mumford has joined the cast of Fifty Shades of Grey.

The actress, who starred in ABC's The River, will play Kate - the roommate of lead character Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson).

Actress Eloise Mumford
    © WENN
    Eloise Mumford

Johnson will play innocent college graduate Steele who embarks on a relationship with mysterious billionaire Christian Grey, played by Jamie Dornan.

Dornan was cast last month after Sons of Anarchy star Charlie Hunnam dropped out of the role.

True Blood star Luke Grimes will play Christian's brother Elliot, while Jennifer Ehle has been cast as Anastastia's mother.

Victor Rasuk from HBO drama How to Make It in America will play Ana's friend and classmate José Rodriguez.

Dornan and Johnson recently appeared as their characters for the first time in an Entertainment Weekly photoshoot.

Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing the film adaptation of EL James's erotic novel, which is set to be released on Valentine's Day 2015.

I heard Alan45 was going to be the lead role of Mr Grey, any truth???

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydave2 View Post
    the producers could not afford alan

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydave2 View Post

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

deadlydave2 (08-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    A good challenge is def worth chasing! especially when it comes to the cost of Alan!!

The first poster for the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie has been unveiled.

Jamie Dornan - who is playing Christian Grey in the Sam Taylor-Wood adaptation - is seen looking out on the Seattle skyline in the first promo.

First Fifty Shades of Grey movie poster
    First Fifty Shades of Grey movie poster

The tagline of the poster reads: "Mr Grey will see you now."

Dornan stars alongside Dakota Johnson, who is playing Anastasia Steele in the film, while Eloise Mumford, Jennifer Ehle and Max Martini feature in the supporting cast. Rita Ora will also appear as Christian Grey's sister Mia.

Producer Michael De Luca recently revealed that the film adaptation will not be as sexually explicit as EL James's novel.

Jamie Dornan poses for a photoshoot in Soho.
    © Rex Features / Tony Buckingham
    Jamie Dornan
    LACMA 2013 Art and Film Gala Honoring Martin Scorsese And David Hockney

Dakota Johnson
    © WENN
    Dakota Johnson

"We're very conscious of not making anything gratuitous or exploitive while being faithful to the stories of the book and the fans of the book," De Luca said.

He added: "We're going to give them what they expect, which is an intense and erotic love story. Obviously the film can't be as explicit as the book."

Fifty Shades of Grey will be released in cinemas on Valentine's Day 2015.

Thread Information