Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sienna Blake (Anna Passey)

Sienna Blake finally slips up next month as her brother Dodger Savage discovers that she isn't really pregnant.

Dodger finds out the truth when he pays a visit to their late mother Anna's old house and finds Sienna (Anna Passey) relaxing there with her fake baby bump lying next to her.

The big moment takes place after a security alarm goes off at the house and Dodger heads there to investigate.

Danny Mac, who plays Dodger, told All About Soap: "Dodger feels it's such a disappointment to be let down by [Sienna]. He's gutted, disgusted and really confused. He thought he was going to be an uncle, but now he knows she's a liar like everyone else seems to be in his life!"

Dodger's immediate decision is to tell his father Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) everything, but the strict headteacher decides to stand by unstable Sienna.

Mac continued: "[Patrick is] totally shocked and knows something needs to be done, but then he suggests they go away and pretend she's lost the baby. Dodger thinks that's ridiculous. Darren is one of his best mates and Dodger being the nicest guy on the planet - he just wants everything to be done properly and the truth to be told.

"It kills Dodger to have to lie to his friend, but Sienna's family and that comes first, so he covers for her. He sees how happy Darren is and that the baby is the driving force in his life, but Dodger feels awful that this ray of hope is going to be torn away."

With December a big month for the Sienna storyline, viewers will have to wait and see whether the Blakes' plans for a cover-up can really go ahead successfully.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-11-2013)

About time she got found out! She is playing it really well! More to the point i want to know when there going to find Tom!!!

Hollyoaks schemer Sienna Blake kisses her twin brother Dodger Savage as she loses her grip on reality in an upcoming episode.

Sienna, played by Anna Passey, will be at the centre of huge episodes over the next fortnight as her web of lies finally begins to unravel.

Dodger sympathises with Sienna
    © Lime Pictures

As Sienna's relationships with friends and family start to crumble around her, she turns to Dodger (Danny Mac) for comfort and makes a misguided attempt to kiss him.

The shock moment comes after Dodger puts his arms around Sienna in the back of his van as she breaks down.

Dodger comforts Sienna
    © Lime Pictures
    Dodger comforts Sienna

Dodger had turned against his sister after discovering that she was faking her pregnancy, but he takes pity on her after the Osbornes discover the truth.

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Sienna has lost all sense of right and wrong and this shows just how confused she has become. She has told so many lies and deceived so many people and she completely misreads Dodger's brotherly comforting. He is shocked and horrified."

Sienna kisses Dodger
    © Lime Pictures
    Sienna kisses Dodger

Dodger is left in shock
    © Lime Pictures
    Dodger is left in shock

As well as tricking Darren with her fake pregnancy, Sienna has also held Tom Cunningham (Ellis Hollins) captive as he knows the truth about her.

The ultimate fate of trapped Tom and scheming Sienna will be revealed over the next few episodes.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2n07GHssX

Hollyoaks schemer Sienna Blake kisses her twin brother Dodger Savage as she loses her grip on reality in an upcoming episode.

Sienna, played by Anna Passey, will be at the centre of huge episodes over the next fortnight as her web of lies finally begins to unravel.

© Lime Pictures

As Sienna's relationships with friends and family start to crumble around her, she turns to Dodger (Danny Mac) for comfort and makes a misguided attempt to kiss him.

The shock moment comes after Dodger puts his arms around Sienna in the back of his van as she breaks down.

Dodger comforts Sienna
    © Lime Pictures
    Dodger comforts Sienna

Dodger had turned against his sister after discovering that she was faking her pregnancy, but he takes pity on her after the Osbornes discover the truth.

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Sienna has lost all sense of right and wrong and this shows just how confused she has become. She has told so many lies and deceived so many people and she completely misreads Dodger's brotherly comforting. He is shocked and horrified."

Sienna kisses Dodger
    © Lime Pictures
    Sienna kisses Dodger

Dodger is left in shock
    © Lime Pictures
    Dodger is left in shock

As well as tricking Darren with her fake pregnancy, Sienna has also held Tom Cunningham (Ellis Hollins) captive as he knows the truth about her.

The ultimate fate of trapped Tom and scheming Sienna will be revealed over the next few episodes.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2n07GHssX

She really has lost all sense of reality!

So glad Tom has finally been found.

Anna Passey is doing brilliantly in the role of Sienna

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-12-2013)

maybe patrick will get her child sophie now who seems to be alive

Hollyoaks' Anna Passey on Sienna's future: 'There's more to come'

Hollyoaks fans saw Sienna Blake's scheming finally come to an end this week as she was arrested and sectioned following her unstable behaviour.

The dramatic episodes marked the conclusion of Sienna's long-running storyline with Darren and Nancy Osborne (Ashley Taylor Dawson and Jessica Fox), but show bosses have promised that it's not the last viewers will see of Sienna.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Anna Passey, who plays Sienna, to chat about this week's on-screen events and the future for her character.

We've seen some very dramatic episodes for Sienna over the past week! What were they like to film?
    "The episodes were amazing to film and very exciting to do. They were also the most difficult episodes that I've done so far, probably because there was so much to do and every single scene was so intense and dramatic. It didn't really let up for the whole time we were filming them, but I thought the writing was so touching, exciting and dramatic.

"I was also a bit nervous about the episodes going out and people finally seeing them, as they've been a year in the making and we wanted to get them right!"

How long in advance did you know the details of the story's outcome?
    "The production and the writing team obviously had it all planned out for quite a long time, but because the story has been so fast-paced and filled with so many bonkers things that Sienna's been doing, I've been drip-fed the information a bit at a time! It's been a case of going up every month or so, speaking to the producer Bryan and finding out what's next for Sienna.

"I did know that the story was coming to a conclusion and that everybody would have to find out what Sienna had been up to, but I didn't know the specifics until a few months ago. I think if I'd known the whole thing too far in advance, I'd have been a bit too overloaded with information!"

What was Sienna and Nancy's fight at the flat like to film?
    "Really fun - Jess Fox is so brilliant to work with and we both enjoy doing stunts and fight scenes, so we really got stuck in with that. We really went for it and had a really good time. There was a great fight director too. It wasn't just a cat-fight with screaming and hair-pulling - it was a pretty full-on fight!"

You also had Sienna's big arrest scenes to film after she kidnapped Tom, Charlie and Oscar. What was the mood like when you were filming that?
    "The scenes were really intense but exciting to film. Everyone just wanted to do the storyline justice and give it the conclusion it deserved. The strength of the storyline is in how much Sienna believes these children to be her own and how much she loves them. To have them torn away from her and then Sienna being arrested meant that everything came crashing down for her really quickly.

"To put all of that into the performance was very intense, but I think that's what was needed and I hope it came across well in the episodes. I'm hoping people felt that complete anguish from her."

As Sienna has been sectioned, are you glad that she might now get the help that she needs?
    "Absolutely. I think one thing that's been there all the way through, and certainly in the latter half of the story, has been that Sienna isn't just a one-dimensional baddie who's doing all of these things because it's fun for her. What's been really strong in the writing and in the story is that Sienna is doing these things because she feels she doesn't have a choice.

"She's been driven by other things, including her unhappy childhood and trying to fill quite a big void in her life. To see Sienna get some help and get to the bottom of the way she's behaved should be really satisfying for the viewers, and definitely for me playing it.

"I always hoped that Sienna wouldn't just be arrested and that would be that, as people need to see more than that. There is much more story to come where we'll start to see what she's really like."

Did you start to feel sorry for Sienna while filming the story?
    "I massively did. I guess it's easy for me because I'm playing Sienna, so I'm going to be the person who defends her more than anyone else! But I think the scenes also had a really good mix of Sienna doing terrible, inexcusable things, alongside some really sad scenes. When you listen to what's being said, it's clear that Sienna is a desperately sad and lonely person.

"I think Sienna has also started to win the audience over in that way too. The problem is that she gets them to the point where they feel sorry for her, and then she goes and does something else that's terrible! I think the audience have felt quite conflicted with that all the way through - one minute they're feeling sorry for her, and the next they absolutely hate her again!"

We enjoyed watching all of the Tom and Sienna scenes in the basement. What were they like to film?
    "I absolutely loved filming those scenes - they've been some of my favourite things to do this year. I was a bit nervous about filming them because I'd not really worked with Ellis [Hollins, who plays Tom] much before. I'd been in big group scenes with him, but nothing one-on-one. I knew he was quite young and that the content of the scenes was quite grown-up and difficult, but I was wrong to be nervous because he's been doing it longer than most of us and he was absolutely brilliant.

"Ellis brought so much to the scenes and has such an incredible understanding and sensitivity for a boy of 13. I had a really good time doing it and I think it was a really good move by the producers and writers to give Sienna someone of his age to have scenes with, because it brought out a completely different side to her. It was the first time we saw how young-minded she is and how warm and genuine she can be with people.

"Obviously it all went a bit wrong at the end, but I don't think she would have ever hurt him. Even when she threatened to abandon him for good, she ended up going back to the house afterwards."

How did you feel about the twist that Sienna's daughter is still alive?
    "It was a bit of a surprise, to be honest! As I said earlier, I didn't know the full plan myself so when I heard that, I was absolutely over the moon. I thought it was brilliant and something that I didn't necessarily expect. I'm really glad that it's the case, because it leaves it wide open for a whole other part of the story in the future, which is very exciting for me."

Would Sienna feel any guilt about Nancy suffering a brain injury after their fight?
    "Yes - I think that whole big fight came out of such desperation. It was such a flustered and panicky fight and I think Sienna was shocked when Nancy ended up banging her head. She knew it had gone too far, but she had lost it by that point.

"If she sees the damage that she's done, I think Sienna will feel incredibly sorry for that. I'd like to think that if Sienna sticks around in the future, she'll be able to look back at things with a much more sensible and clearer head and really see the extent of the damage she's caused. I think she'll genuinely feel terrible about it."

Many of the Hollyoaks fans had always noticed a chemistry between Sienna and Dodger. Was it a surprise or not when you read the script where Sienna kissed him?
    "It wasn't too much of a surprise to me, to be honest! With the way the characters have been together, they've always been a very close brother and sister unit. We are in soapland so me and Dan always knew in the back of our heads that it was always a possibility.

"It was also perfect timing - when Sienna panicked and lost everything, she came up with the brilliant idea that she and her brother could run away together and bring up some children! (Laughs.) But viewer-wise, I think people were completely shocked by it."

It seems that Patrick is to blame for many of Sienna's problems. Are you hoping she gets involved in his comeuppance?
    "I've been watching Patrick and Maxine's story as a viewer and it's been great and really unnerving to watch. If they can get Sienna involved in that further down the line then I'd absolutely adore that. Because Sienna has been with Patrick her whole life and knows him better than anybody, she'd possibly be the person best equipped to help Maxine. But I'm not really sure what the plans are for that yet."

Looking back on the story, how have you felt about working so closely with Jess Fox and Ashley Taylor Dawson?
    "I don't think I could have done any better with the people that I was put alongside when I started the show - they've been so supportive and lovely. Jess and Ashley are such pros and really talented actors, so I've been very lucky.

"When I first started, I hadn't done a soap before so there were a few things that were a little bit different to other jobs that I'd done. Jess and Ashley were really good about making sure that I knew what I was doing. I think it's testament to them that we spend all our time on set together but then also hang out in the evenings and weekends."

As a viewer, do you hope the Osbornes reunite or do you think Nancy deserves better than Darren now?
    "I massively hope they get back together! I know Darren has been a complete fool and there'll be a lot of people out there, probably Jess included, who think that he doesn't deserve Nancy back!

"He probably doesn't deserve Nancy back, but at the same time, it's so clear to see how much those two characters love each other. They're a brilliant couple and their undoing was completely Sienna's fault, so I really do hope they get back together. I think the audience will feel cheated if they don't at some point."

After such a busy year, are you looking forward to a relaxing Christmas?
    "Absolutely - I love Christmas anyway but we've had such a busy and packed year with the storyline so I'm really looking forward to going home, seeing my family and not crying all day! We have a new puppy at home who we got just over a month ago, so it's our first Christmas at home with her. Hopefully it's just going to be a really fun one with my family this year."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2ntz27YIu

Thread Information