Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sienna Blake (Anna Passey)

Hollyoaks schemer Sienna Blake will return to her old tricks this week as she turns ruthless in the fight for Trevor Royle, Digital Spy can reveal.

Fans have watched Sienna (Anna Passey) fall in love with Trevor in recent weeks, but she's currently nursing a broken heart after he decided to stick with his fiancée Grace Black.

Never one to back down easily, Sienna will now decide to resort to dirty tricks in a desperate attempt to convince Trevor (Greg Wood) that he needs her.

Knowing that Trevor is still struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder, Sienna realises she can play on his fragility by engineering a situation to bring on another terrifying panic attack.

Sienna catches Trevor looking at her 'glamourous' new look.
    © Lime Pictures

A Hollyoaks insider told Digital Spy: "It's classic Sienna to play on somebody's vulnerabilities to get the result she wants - who can forget how she skilfully manipulated the Osborne family in her first year on the show?

"This time she sees that she can use Trevor's condition to her advantage, setting up a situation that she knows will scare him and bring out his anxieties.

"It was Sienna's support through Trevor's PTSD that brought them together in the first place, so she hopes that she can reignite their old chemistry by stepping in and helping out again.

"But will Trevor realise what Sienna is up to, or are her powers of deceit as strong as ever?"

Sienna is also due to tie the knot with her partner Ben Bradley next week, so her scheming is coming at a crucial time. Can she really go ahead with the ceremony knowing that she's marrying the wrong man?

Digital Spy

so with sienna in jail, who cares for nico

is she going to kill joel?

Sienna Blake makes a move that would have made her killer daughter Nico proud on Hollyoaks next week, as she ruthlessly poisons a brand new enemy.

Fans will see Sienna (Anna Passey) take an instant disliking to Goldie McQueen's bad boy ex Shane, who's been tipped to cause big trouble when he joins the village.

As Sienna is currently staying with the McQueens, she's not happy with having to share a house with such an unsavoury character when Goldie agrees to let Shane move in.

Sienna's suspicions about Shane are then proved right when she overhears a very worrying conversation between him and Joel Dexter.

We've already revealed that Shane and Joel share a mystery connection and Sienna is concerned for Warren's son when she realises that Shane is threatening him.

Joel Dexter is unsettled when Shane turns up at the garage in Hollyoaks
    © LIME PICTURES
    Deciding that drastic action is needed to solve this problem (let's face it, when doesn't she take drastic action?!), Sienna hatches a sinister plan to punish Shane by poisoning him.

Viewers will have to tune in to see whether Sienna just wants to weaken Shane or get rid of him altogether Nico-style, but we have a feeling that he really isn't the type of guy she should be messing with.

Troublesome newcomer Shane is the father of Goldie's twin sons Prince and Hunter, and he'll be keen to reunite with his family after being released from jail.

Joel Dexter is unsettled when Shane turns up at the garage in Hollyoaks
    © LIME PICTURES
    Lanre Malaolu, who plays Shane, recently teased: "Shane's recently released from prison and he's headed to Hollyoaks to make up with the missus. He gets straight back to business!

"Shane is a bit of a wheeler dealer. He's very money-driven. He loves his family, but when it suits him."

Digital Spy

Sienna’s just found she’s pregnant in Hollyoaks – and actress Anna Passey has revealed there’s another shock just around the corner.

Fans of the Channel 4 soap will know that scheming Sienna recently discovered she was expecting a baby with her on-off lover Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas).

And talking to What’s on TV on the blue carpet at the Royal Television Society Awards, where Hollyoaks had been nominated in the Best Soap category, Anna hinted there’s major twist in the tale…

“I can reveal that they are in fact having twins, which is something the audience don’t know yet,” she confirmed. “So Warren and Sienna have made two little humans. I think this next year’s going to be really exciting to see what comes of that.”

Elaborating further on what’s to come, Anna said: “I mean, you’ve picked two of the worst people to be parents, really. I think this next year is all going to be about whether she can make a go of it and make up for the mistakes she made with Nico [her teenage daughter, who died last year], whether Warren can be a good father and what kind of baby are they gonna make.”

Anna said she loves playing such a multi-layered character like Sienna – and admits she’s not always sure herself whether Sienna’s actions are genuine or if she has an ulterior motive.

“When I first get the scripts, I have to really go through it with people and do a lot of work on it, to see how she actually feels about something because she has all of these different sides, so the side that she projects out isn’t necessarily the truth of the situation. Also, I enjoy it because I love a big soapy twist and Sienna has a lot of those!”

Fans will be pleased to hear that Anna has no plans to leave Hollyoaks just yet.

“You would think with a character like Sienna that they would run out of ideas for her at some point but they always seem to have something really fab for her to do,” said Anna. “So as long as that continues I’m really happy where I am.”

she has cancer and has to choose her life or babies

Hollyoaks star Anna Passey has revealed what will be the outcome of her character Sienna Blake's cancer storyline.

Sienna faced the heartbreaking struggle of being diagnosed with cancer while pregnant with twins last summer.

Since the arrival of her babies (and subsequent kidnapping of one by Warren Fox), Sienna's health took a turn for the worse and she reached the decision to shave her head over Christmas.

However, speaking exclusively to Digital Spy at Tuesday's National Television Awards, actress Passey has some good news for fans.

"We're going to find out that Sienna gets the all-clear from her cancer," she confirmed.

"It's been ongoing for months and months, but that's what we're going to see next – Sienna's treatment will be successful."

Asked if she always knew this would be the case, Passey said: "No. They really wanted to do justice to the storyline.

"I don't know whether they always knew but I certainly didn't, we've been taking each bit as it comes and trying to do justice to it, really."

Passey also went on to admit that while Sienna has been suffering from cancer, she did worry about being written out of the soap.

"I think when you get a storyline like that, it does go through your head," she added.

"But I also thought that if it was the end for Sienna, I would be really chuffed if she went out in a powerful storyline like that. I've really loved doing it, it's been really good to do such an impactful storyline."

Digital Spy

is she finally dead, a permanent exit?

Unpopular opinion but I’m glad she’s gone, couldn’t stand her

10. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (17-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Unpopular opinion but I’m glad she’s gone, couldn’t stand her
    like ste she was pushed too much in storylines so overkill, guess it poetic full circle for her that nico rose again to kill her if she is really dead, some speculation death is faked to catch nico by josh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (17-05-2018)

Thread Information